• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 13, 2022

    Devil May Cry Free Talk Sunday! What's up, Devil Hunter?

    Devil May Cry Free Talk Sunday! What's up, Devil Hunter?


    Free Talk Sunday! What's up, Devil Hunter?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2022 03:00 AM PST

    Whatcha been up to this week? Playing any new games, go and see anything new, do anything exciting? Let's hear about it!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    You've been hit by, A smooth criminal

    Posted: 13 Feb 2022 06:08 AM PST

    Absolute win

    Posted: 12 Feb 2022 09:59 PM PST

    Not to mention both of their fathers have white hair!

    Posted: 13 Feb 2022 12:10 AM PST

    Nero I can explain-!

    Posted: 12 Feb 2022 10:57 PM PST

    Nero’s crazy friend

    Posted: 13 Feb 2022 11:34 AM PST

    Amazing Combo in DmC by Acura

    Posted: 13 Feb 2022 04:40 AM PST

    Is DmC worth playing just for the action?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2022 08:59 AM PST

    I've seen it go on sale more than once for only $10, and I'm wondering if it's worth playing. I would probably turn the dialogue to Spanish for the meme, and I would skip all cutescenes to avoid any frustration on how they ruined the characters. If I do that and just play the game to enjoy the weapons and levels, is it worth trying out?

    submitted by /u/Ozma-killerFF9
    [link] [comments]

    Note to self: buy a PS4 controller when next paycheck comes

    Posted: 12 Feb 2022 11:48 PM PST

    Nero when someone calls DMC a button masher:

    Posted: 12 Feb 2022 01:08 PM PST

    Nero buys a Father's Day gift

    Posted: 13 Feb 2022 01:33 PM PST

    I think this is the coolest looking fight I've ever had! I'm not sure if it's the most stylish, but I thought it was really cool, so i hope you all enjoy it!!! :)

    Posted: 13 Feb 2022 01:03 PM PST

    That realization moment

    Posted: 12 Feb 2022 11:52 PM PST

    Still noticing things I like.

    Posted: 13 Feb 2022 10:41 AM PST

    Even if it wasn't really intended to be that way the fact that both the twins fight with something white and gold in their right hand (Yamato for Vergil. Ivory for Dante) and something Black in their left hand (Yamato's Sheathe for Vergil, Ebony for Dante)

    My appreciation for the game now know bounds, it definitely exceeded my expectations.

    submitted by /u/Insectorbass
    [link] [comments]

    Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition Lady vs Agnus DMD Stuck

    Posted: 13 Feb 2022 11:23 AM PST

    Hey guys.

    I'm stuck on this boss fight as lady. I keep dying. And i have to do whole puzzle over and over again. Anyone got a strategy on how to beat him. I'm ready to give up.

    submitted by /u/DeadPhoenix86
    [link] [comments]

    bullying frosts to pass time

    Posted: 12 Feb 2022 02:18 PM PST

    Where i can find any tutorial about DMC 5 Sword of Sparda? I play on mouse and keyboard and i know only two moves:(

    Posted: 13 Feb 2022 02:07 PM PST

    one of the best moments in the game finally playable for pizza man

    Posted: 13 Feb 2022 12:16 AM PST

    Translations of the novels?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2022 09:49 AM PST

    I know that the official translations of the DMC1 light novel (and maybe others?) supposedly doesn't do a good job but how bad is it exactly - is it just a few scenes that are changed/cut or is the whole thing off? And are there any alternate/fan translations of the whole book or just for select scenes?

    Sorry if this is common knowledge but all the resources I find keep linking to Before the Nightmare.

    submitted by /u/vrillirv
    [link] [comments]

    A cool idea for a mode.

    Posted: 13 Feb 2022 09:46 AM PST

    I don't expect them to implement this into a new DMC and mods is probably the only way but infinite DT at the cost of your life in DMC3 was pretty bad ass.

    It'd be cool to play the whole game that way. Does that give you infinite quicksilver too? I'd have to check.

    submitted by /u/ZeroSuitBayonetta
    [link] [comments]

    This came to me in a dream

    Posted: 12 Feb 2022 08:31 AM PST

    So I got the hair how do I do this Devil Trigger thing?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2022 06:49 AM PST

    Just got the DMC HD Collection

    Posted: 12 Feb 2022 10:14 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment