• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 27, 2022

    Devil May Cry Lore Thursdays! Let's discuss some lore!

    Devil May Cry Lore Thursdays! Let's discuss some lore!


    Lore Thursdays! Let's discuss some lore!

    Posted: 27 Jan 2022 03:00 AM PST

    Got some interesting ideas about the lore and perhaps the future of the series? Let's discuss!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Dante's puffs

    Posted: 26 Jan 2022 02:52 PM PST

    Griffon is my spirit animal

    Posted: 26 Jan 2022 05:12 PM PST

    Sparda legacy & Les Enfants Terrible. Not a battle, but research in similarity

    Posted: 26 Jan 2022 01:02 PM PST

    Zoo-Wee-Mama

    Posted: 26 Jan 2022 02:24 PM PST

    Bullying Cavaliere Angelo

    Posted: 26 Jan 2022 03:54 PM PST

    As a lifelong fan I have to come clean 'bout somethin...

    Posted: 26 Jan 2022 07:12 AM PST

    I've never really played Vergil.

    I stood in line for DMC1 so I'm a bit of an old goat, but I didn't play Vergil once until 1 week ago. Not because I don't like him, in fact I love that chump. After highschool, my friend and I went ham on 3 but I was way into Dante and my roommate was obsessed with Vergil so we would watch each other play the different characters. I didn't get the SE of 4 until a month ago, and after beating 5 I didn't have Vergil and loved the 3 characters.

    I finally started playing Vergil in 4 on Dark Knight mode and ho boy he is a blast to play, having a ball. Definitely going back to 3 soon.

    This means I've never heard "Bury the Light" and I avoid hearing it all costs so I can experience it in game once I buy my PS5.

    TL;DR - I'm a lifelong fan whose never really played Vergil despite being a huge fan and owning everything.

    submitted by /u/Papa_Phlinn
    [link] [comments]

    pIZzA Dante

    Posted: 26 Jan 2022 11:59 PM PST

    This has been bothering me for the whole afternoon...

    Posted: 26 Jan 2022 10:35 AM PST

    Are the Battle Theme Songs in the series actual in-universe songs?

    Cause like, in 3 Dante plays his Battle Theme(forgot what it's called) by starting a music box("This party's getting cuh-ray-zee, let's rock." scene) while in 5 Devil Trigger starts playing after the vinyl(is this how to spell it?) gets inserted into the music box.

    Also, if they actually are in-universe songs, it's kind of funny no one comments on how weirdly fitting these songs are to some people.

    submitted by /u/RybsonPL
    [link] [comments]

    I can't believe I was afraid of DMC 2 and avoided playing it for years

    Posted: 26 Jan 2022 04:16 PM PST

    I haven't laughed this much in a very long time, lke seriously. I'm terrible at this games, there's no way in hell I'll ever be stylish enough, but 2 is so broken is hilarious. I received just 2 or 3 hits from enemies in the first 4 levels lmaoooooo

    Without the constant troling of the camera and the boring level design, I would enjoy this so much more 🤣🤣🤣

    submitted by /u/BaneAmesta
    [link] [comments]

    Who's your favourite Vergil/part of him?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2022 01:29 AM PST

    Devil may cry game idea.

    Posted: 26 Jan 2022 04:40 PM PST

    Here me out, I have brought this up with friends multiple times and I thought it was a interesting idea. If Capcom ever made a devil may cry prequel about Sparda, I want it to be an interesting story about his past and how he came to fighting against his demon brethren, along with how he met and fell in love with Eva. I want the game to be a "warrior" like game, similar to dynasty warriors, except it is Sparda fighting in hell against demon in the bloodbath war for superiority and power, the story would be him rising in demon ranks and eventually joining a demon faction/army where he would meet his comrades and Mundas, bringing back characters from dmc3 Eventually they would find a way to invade earth where the story would would progressively develops Spardas moral views and the inclusion of the protectors, maidens, and organizations defending against demons. Leave your thoughts and maybe potential ideas.

    submitted by /u/AxelTheHunter
    [link] [comments]

    Dmc 5 for PS4 runs better then Dmc 5 on Ps5

    Posted: 26 Jan 2022 09:49 AM PST

    So let me start by saying I've never seen the frames dip in battle except for playing with Ray tracing. The 120 4K mode is flawless because you can't see the frames dip even if they do😂. Sadly with the 4K 60 I see it drop every now and then with Cut scenes. I know I don't have a messed up PlayStation because every other game runs perfectly fine. Did Capcom rush this out and not fully polish it? Or is it truly not that well optimized??

    submitted by /u/StreetsofDoom
    [link] [comments]

    I can't get past the DMC1 menu on PC.

    Posted: 26 Jan 2022 08:54 PM PST

    I have the HD collection on PC and I can't play the first game. I've pressed random buttons on my keyboard out of desperation, and all they do is scroll down on the menu. I didn't have this problem a year ago when I first bought this game.

    submitted by /u/TheAlMeatyTauren
    [link] [comments]

    Do you believe MVC's power grid for the DMC cast is accurate?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2022 08:53 PM PST

    I'm still not very good when it comes to posting on Reddit so please indulge any mistakes and any bad grammar I'm making in this post. Also, this isn't supposed to be a VS debate. I just want to know if anyone thinks if either the MVC stats are accurate or not?

    The Imgur DMC stats link

    The explanation for the grid on the Marvel wiki

    I'm not entirely sure how important this is for the sake of context, but all the pics are from the Youtube thumbnails & I got them from Google Image search. Just in case anyone is wondering why the pics look weird or why there's a watermark.

    FYI, I know more than a few people have already said that Marvel power grid when it comes to their own characters is kinda iffy as it is

    submitted by /u/strider_hyrule
    [link] [comments]

    Who else misses DMC 3s Corrupted Vergil and Super Sparda approach to another level of Super Characters?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2022 03:33 PM PST

    Maybe it's just me, and as a kid playing DMC 3 I definitely used the cheat code to get them rather than unlocking them the normal way, but I like the idea of having a way over powered Super Character is unlocked after some ridiculous length. It was fun to just do whatever combo came to mind regardless of limitation that might apply at the time. Plus Super Sparda allowed my brother and I to do a Co-op Blood Palace on the PS2.

    Now I know there are some inconsistencies in Super Sparda and Corrupted Vergil. For example, one unlocked after beating BP and the other after DMD. Super Sparda was functionally no different than Dante, but Corrupted Vergil had a completely different moveset.

    If they reintroduced these Super Costumes what would you like to see? I think that they should standardize the way it's unlocked, and overhaul the costumes entirely. For unlocking perhaps earning an S rank at least once for all missions, or S rank on BP. And for the overhaul I'd have costumes, super characters, and other character settings like automatic be listed separately in the pause menu, similar to the Void Settings in DMC 5.

    That's just my thoughts, what are your suggestions? Does anyone like that they removed true infinite DT from the games and why?

    submitted by /u/Flabies
    [link] [comments]

    How many attempts did it take you to get S rank on a particular difficulty

    Posted: 26 Jan 2022 08:14 AM PST

    hello guys, I am new to DMC series started to be interested in this series of games since 2017, now I am playing DMC 5 and trying to get S rank on each mission on each difficulty and sometimes(mostly on higher difficulties, starting from SOS and higher) don't succeed getting it on the first try with no damage and wanted to ask you how many attempts did you spent while was trying to get S rank ?

    submitted by /u/ayo_dudeski
    [link] [comments]

    Should i play the previous Devil May Cry's?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2022 04:22 PM PST

    I think i will regardless but i would like to hear from the community like which is your favourite, what order should i play them, and should i play the spinoff DmC?

    submitted by /u/Lad_Master
    [link] [comments]

    Combo Game (DmC4)

    Posted: 26 Jan 2022 01:23 PM PST

    Hello again! I made a post here a week or two ago whilst I was beginning DmC3.

    I have beaten DmC4 on Devil Hunter and was considering buying 5 but I realized I'm not exactly good at DmC.

    I want to beat 4 on DMD before I buy 5, but my combo game is extremely weak, and anytime I try to do something "complex" I drop it.

    Any advice would be great! I love this game franchise and I feel like I would enjoy it more if I got better.

    submitted by /u/Worth_House_1542
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment