• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 25, 2022

    Devil May Cry How do you feel about DmC Dante having an “Angel” trigger as well as a Devil Trigger?

    Devil May Cry How do you feel about DmC Dante having an “Angel” trigger as well as a Devil Trigger?


    How do you feel about DmC Dante having an “Angel” trigger as well as a Devil Trigger?

    Posted: 25 Jan 2022 02:04 PM PST

    What is this annoying purple flame that appears on enemies sometimes? Its preventing them from staggering/being launched

    Posted: 25 Jan 2022 03:15 PM PST

    Dante'& pIZZA

    Posted: 25 Jan 2022 11:20 PM PST

    Sorry for the shit quality my phone sucks… someone tell me what in the brother loving fuck did I do? I wanna say it’s on purpose,but it was a complete accident.

    Posted: 25 Jan 2022 06:53 PM PST

    What are some things you would like to see happen in DMC 6?

    Posted: 25 Jan 2022 09:01 PM PST

    It can be a game play addition or something story related.

    Personally I think it would be neat if heaven or angels were explored somewhat. I know it's been said they don't exist in the DMC world but I think it could be something fresh that we haven't seen in the series before.

    submitted by /u/stevena2066
    [link] [comments]

    Fuck that fucking horse

    Posted: 25 Jan 2022 08:56 PM PST

    I hate the fucking fucker horse. Fuck it.

    submitted by /u/Turtular_Sam465
    [link] [comments]

    Here I go sons of sparda!!

    Posted: 25 Jan 2022 07:02 PM PST

    Managed to beat Bloody Palace with Dante!

    Posted: 25 Jan 2022 01:46 PM PST

    After a year or infrequent playing, I beat Bloody Palace with Dante.

    Granted, It was a build I made off the cuff that somehow got me there (Balrog only, Shotgun and Double Kalina.), I don't know to feel proud or just befuddled on how I managed to beat BP with a odd build despite me sweating weeks ago with actual tryhard loadout.

    Still, feeling proud and prob will go at BP again soon with the same loadout to see if it really fits me. So many things to better improve and making it faster (I had 2 minutes left before my time run out.).

    submitted by /u/ThingLazy1145
    [link] [comments]

    When the Boss is MOTIVATED but you are the BOSS.

    Posted: 25 Jan 2022 11:35 PM PST

    Mission 20 DMD No Damage Only Mirage Edge Combo B

    Posted: 25 Jan 2022 10:29 PM PST

    Question for the connoisseurs. About a year ago, I came across a scene in which a guy went through Dante in mission 20 using only the Mirage Edge B combo. Does anyone know a link to the original source?

    submitted by /u/DarkST8
    [link] [comments]

    Is ultrawide screen in DMC5 still bugged / non fixable?

    Posted: 25 Jan 2022 05:15 PM PST

    I stopped playing because at some point the fix for 21:9 aspect ratio was possible anymore because an update of the game stopped it from working.

    Does anyone know if its fixed now? I dont want to download the whole game again to find out.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Chrostix
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment