• Breaking News

    Friday, January 28, 2022

    Devil May Cry pain

    Devil May Cry pain


    pain

    Posted: 27 Jan 2022 05:27 PM PST

    Did Vergil really had a chance or it was just his arrogance or anything else ?!!

    Posted: 27 Jan 2022 06:12 AM PST

    How can I improve my gameplay??

    Posted: 27 Jan 2022 12:13 PM PST

    legendary

    Posted: 27 Jan 2022 03:19 PM PST

    When Dante sees the afterlife for the first time after losing in the game........

    Posted: 27 Jan 2022 11:29 AM PST

    I am graduating today. We can choose a 30 second music piece to play when go get the diploma. I had to MOTIVATE everyone!

    Posted: 27 Jan 2022 08:48 AM PST

    From "I am the storm that is approaching" to "my family crest is a demon of death" is almost 30 seconds.

    I am ready to motivate all those people :)

    Edit: for further context, I am Brazilian, so most people don't speak English here. Nor is DMC that popular at all, never met anyone that played it.

    So people will just think it is some random metal song.

    Update: I did it. No one got it! I am not uploading the video. My university name will be impossible to hide, and people will find me super easy.

    Some other guy did the Star Wars theme song, which was a collective cringe moment.

    Another guy used The Witcher 3 theme!

    submitted by /u/PizzaurusRex
    [link] [comments]

    DMC5 Noob Lucky Block

    Posted: 27 Jan 2022 04:10 PM PST

    foolishness, Dante. foolishness.

    Posted: 27 Jan 2022 11:19 PM PST

    Best Dante weapon DMC 5.

    Posted: 27 Jan 2022 07:33 AM PST

    Vote your favourite and tell me why it is your favourite.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/35Dante89
    [link] [comments]

    How to beat Blitz in DMC4 as Nero

    Posted: 27 Jan 2022 07:01 PM PST

    I can do it with Dante, but not with Nero.

    and not in Hell and Hell.

    submitted by /u/SomePenguin09
    [link] [comments]

    Devil May Cry Memorial Album “Precious Tears" interview.

    Posted: 27 Jan 2022 05:04 PM PST

    Salty rant time! I hate playing as V.

    Posted: 27 Jan 2022 01:29 PM PST

    Honestly this shitty control style is fucking embarrasing for a game about using moves sexily and using their full potential to beat ass.

    I could put my whole controller up my arse and clench the buttons with my glutes and get by. There's no floor or ceiling to the skill here, the game even knows he's ass so they hand you S's for just showing up.

    Every time I fought a boss as this human flake I weep. Weep for a cool boss you could be fighting as Nero or Dante.

    Speaking of which: Capcom give him a billion awesome tools and it feels like you get 4 minutes to fully go nuts before it's back to Nero or, if you're really at a shit point, V.

    Yeah yeah Bloody Palace but sometimes I have an hour to play, not an evening of time.

    God if DMC 6 is 30 missions and either just Dante or Dante and Vergil/Nero I will personally suck every CapCom developer to completion. Even the ones who developed Plesioth!

    On a less whiny note, whad's the secret tech to just cheesing his garbage? I 'm going to DMD soon and some grease to make the shit slide out faster would be nice.

    submitted by /u/steven_not-a-bear
    [link] [comments]

    How did bury the light get composed?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2022 07:59 PM PST

    This song blows my mind everytime I listen to it and as someone with little to none musical skills

    I can't wrap my head around how did Casey Edward's create this beautiful metal opera?

    I tried composing songs and playing an instrument and It still seems like black magic to me

    submitted by /u/xMaster_Chief_117
    [link] [comments]

    Jack-poyo! by PaperGauntlett on DeviantArt

    Posted: 27 Jan 2022 03:27 PM PST

    Did DMC subreddit banned posting pictures? Or is it just for me?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2022 12:58 AM PST

    I've been using Reddit and have been posting DMC related stuffs in this subreddit for years. I never had any problem until nowadays.

    Whenever I post any picture in this subreddit, it only shows up in my profile. But it doesn't show up in this subreddit anymore. Although, I do see others' picture posts in this subreddit.

    So I wonder that why do my picture posts don't show up in this subreddit anymore. Is it because I've been banned for posting pictures in this subreddit? If so, I don't know what did I do wrong that cost me my picture posts not showing up in this subreddit anymore. 🤷🏻‍♂️

    submitted by /u/SonofSparda80
    [link] [comments]

    RoyalGang

    Posted: 27 Jan 2022 06:04 PM PST

    What's the twirl he does at 1:20?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2022 06:50 PM PST

    For people that know or not about Solo Leveling... it seems that they took some notes from DMC.

    Posted: 27 Jan 2022 01:06 PM PST

    I see some interesting gameplay there, including some nice Judment Cut Ends...
    (Sadly most likely will have HEAVY gacha mechanics too...)

    https://reddit.com/link/se8odu/video/i62vefn1pae81/player

    submitted by /u/Eminan
    [link] [comments]

    Sparda line, the Joestar line & the (Super) Saiyans. Again not a battle, but research in their similarities and what DMC is missing/they should add in the future

    Posted: 27 Jan 2022 11:35 AM PST

    A Silly Little Question For Your Thursday

    Posted: 27 Jan 2022 06:40 PM PST

    So- after listening to Home from Undertale while playing Vergil, I came up with a random question for you all. What's the strangest music choice you've had while playing a game? Ideally a DMC game to keep with the theme, but up to you-

    submitted by /u/Luciferos01
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone notice this?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2022 06:36 PM PST

    I don't have a video or a photo to show off but did anyone notice that after you do Nero's recovery provocation where he chews some gum he will still keep chewing even after moving or doing an action.

    submitted by /u/Randomcolorsarelit
    [link] [comments]

    Controller issue on PC

    Posted: 27 Jan 2022 07:40 PM PST

    Was playing through DMC5 PC a couple months ago with no issues, but took a break since I got pretty busy. Started it up again and started getting a bug where my jump button also attacked. Went to controller settings to check the controls and it was fine. Closed the pause menu and game was normal again. Started another fight and it was back to being buggy. Had to stay in the pause menu for the game to return to normal. Any potential fixes? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/HoryInTheCouse
    [link] [comments]

    Love the mission ranking system in DMC5

    Posted: 27 Jan 2022 06:01 AM PST

    I just learnt that not getting hit is not the only way to get S rank for missions. Stuffs like mission time also factor in.

    I really like this since it is lenient in a way that you can experiment how to approach enemies and bosses without really fear compromising the mission rank.

    submitted by /u/cheukyi6
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment