• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 21, 2021

    Devil May Cry Wednesday Q&A Megathread - Ask your questions here!

    Devil May Cry Wednesday Q&A Megathread - Ask your questions here!


    Wednesday Q&A Megathread - Ask your questions here!

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 03:00 AM PDT

    To help our users get their many questions answered, we have implemented weekly Wednesday Q&A megathreads!

    [FAQ](https://www.reddit.com/r/DevilMayCry/wiki/faq)

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Trish and her Chu´s (Art by naomigmbs)

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 03:51 PM PDT

    young donte and young virgin

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 10:20 AM PDT

    This made me feel some type of way. Artist: @royalguardlove on twitter

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 09:45 AM PDT

    I just got the platinum in Devil May Cry 4 today. I had a lot of fun with all of the games, and I am really happy to have completed the full set.

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 04:26 AM PDT

    We shall never surrender

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 10:24 AM PDT

    Devil May Cry Villains

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 02:36 PM PDT

    Anyone else knew this or just me

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 10:33 AM PDT

    Hope he gets he’s stealing hands cut off

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 01:25 PM PDT

    Just realised

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 11:37 PM PDT

    (oc) Temperance reupload

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 03:06 AM PDT

    JACKPOT

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 11:20 AM PDT

    New moves for Vergil in Peak of Combat

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 05:05 PM PDT

    Most fun DMC character of the below options?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 05:34 AM PDT

    My personal favorite character to play as is the OG pizza man himself Dante, mainly because of the level of depth he offers while being more fair and less broken in terms of damage output than, say, Nero or Vergil. But I always have a blast freestyling with Lady and Trish in DMC 4: SE. Is that an unpopular opinion considering how DMC 4: SE is considered a little weak?

    Anyways, here are the options. If you can, specify which version of the main gang (Nero, Dante, Vergil) from DMC 1-5 you enjoy most. Can't add Lucia as an option sadly.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/StorytellerAli
    [link] [comments]

    Dmc2 intro but it's poorly sang by me. Don't ask I was bored.

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 08:00 PM PDT

    Devil May Cry 5 Montage

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 05:16 PM PDT

    Take

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 07:55 PM PDT

    Best Mods?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 11:34 AM PDT

    So, I've been playing Vergil on PS4 for a bit now. He's a blast and I've gotten to the point where I can pretty consistently hit 3-4 JCs in a row. It literally makes bosses melt.

    That said, I'm having enough fun that I'm going to get it on PC (PS4 Load times suck), and I was wondering if there were any mods people recommended?

    submitted by /u/rogthnor
    [link] [comments]

    Devil May Cry 5 DESERVES the hype

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 08:55 AM PDT

    Found some nice Judgment Cut Nero sequences

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 03:11 PM PDT

    DLC I'd add to DMC5

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 09:02 AM PDT

    If I had the choice to Update Devil May Cry 5 and add more DLC to it even though I'm aware that the special edition is most likely the last update of the game here's what I'd add.

    Ladies Night DLC:It's pretty obvious when it comes to DLC ladies night was one of the most requested second to playable Vergil and we only got one of those and it wasn't ladies night whether the two get their own story or if they're like vergil and play through the normal story with one beginning cutscene and one ending cutscene I'm pretty sure most people would be pleased with either option.

    More Alternate Outfits:I'm pretty sure we can all agree that DMC5 lacked in the alternate outfits department so I wanna fix that, the outfits I'd add go like this. -Nero:DMC4 outfit, DMC4 prototype outfit, DMC4 ex color outfit, -Dante:DMC outfit, DMC2 outfit, DMC3 outfit, DMC3 coatless outfit, Sparda Outfit (Changes his SDT Form to Sparda's demon form), DMC4 outfit, DMC4 ex color outfit, Vante -V:Coatless V (all I could think of sorry V fans) -Vergil:Coatless Vergil, Dergil, Corrupted Vergil (changes his SDT form to Nelo Angelo), Cloaked Vergil, Sparda Vergil (Changes SDT form to Sparda's demon form) -Trish:DMC4 outfit, DMC4 ex color outfit -Lady:DMC3 outfit, DMC4 outfit, DMC4 ex color outfit

    2-4 player co-op:Imagine getting together with the boys or any of your friends or even random strangers online if you're into that sort of thing and just tearing through demons on bloody palace as your favorite and yes there is no restriction on characters so yes there can be 2 or 4 of the same characters.

    Must Style Mode:Demons only take damage if you're at S rank and above.

    Gods Must Die Difficulty:Even more difficult mode than Dante Must Die, this mode makes enemies even stronger, spawning them in Devil Trigger state, in addition to removing the ability to use items as well as replacing all Green Orbs with Red Orbs, You can't use items in DMC5 so instead it removes the revive system so it's an immediate game over.

    PvP:Player vs Player it's pretty self explanatory.

    Stylish Battle:A mode where players fight against a never ending horde of demons to see who can last longer and look the most stylish doing it.

    Boss Rush:Again pretty self explanatory.

    Void Improvements:I'd add more things to the void such as bosses, demon hordes, and difficulty select.

    Blast from The past weapons:I know Dante sold most of his weapons for rent but you can literally have all three 3 devil swords in the same slots so why not, weapons I'd add are Agni and Rudra, Nevan, Alastor (I feel like alastor fits Trish more than Dante), Pandora, Gilgamesh, Lucifer.

    The return of quicksilver and doppelganger styles:We saw these styles once and they returned so why not bring back.

    Vergil air hike:This one's unlikely but why not finally give the motivated man a air hike.

    That's all I thought of that can be added to DMC5 let me know if you agree or disagree I'm open to suggestions and if you have ideas of your own comment them I'd love to hear your ideas.

    submitted by /u/Thicc_Giorino
    [link] [comments]

    I need help with dmc 3 bosses

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 05:23 PM PDT

    So I got to mission 18 which is clearly a boss gauntlet, I dunno if I die then I have to restart it all or just that boss that killed me?

    So far I have one problem, I don't enjoy any of the bosses, I like Agni and Rudra, Vergil (but he's not on the list) and Lady, I'll list my disliking to the bosses and maybe you can help me find a way to see it in a better light because I really do like this game.

    Gigapede/Geryon I find these guys pretty easy and simple, just sit on them and just take away their health bar I just find it kinda boring.

    Beowulf while he's cool I have no idea how to dodge his attack where he shouts "sparda" and then does a homing projectile attack and when he's in his final stage where he's just rampaging all the time I find myself just running around and shooting until he dies.

    Cerberus I don't mind though the game constantly makes me target his feet if I stop locking on, are there any gimmicks to the heads I know in dmc 5 you can skip a phase by targeting a specific head also what does he do when he goes red? just becomes more aggressive?

    Nevan is just a run around and bait her attacks to me, just wait till she laughs then just beat her down I really just don't get what else i'm supposed to do than just cheese her.

    Leviathan, so it seems the left side steals health and red orbs while the right side steals your white orbs/dt meter what is the best way to defeat this boss? I read something like damage both to near death and then kill them just like Agni and Rudra's final phase skip.

    Arkham I will never fight again that boss is just awful.

    I'm not saying any of these bosses are bad (except arkham) I just don't entirely enjoy most of them at the moment but I really like this game and it's story, I'd like to also better understand these bosses and their gimmicks and overall tactics.

    submitted by /u/LordOfTheYes
    [link] [comments]

    Want to play DMC5 but don't know which edition to buy

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 06:19 AM PDT

    So I've never played DMC and this will be my first game, yes I discovered this game because of Bury the Light and the memes, don't question me

    Now, I was watching in Eneba and I've found that there are different editions of the game but also there are DLCs apparently? Like, I don't care about cosmetics, I mainly care about gameplay stuff etc (I'm on PC btw)

    Which edition should I get? Like, I don't really wanna spend 5€ extra on just a sword skin lol

    Ty for whoever answers me :3

    submitted by /u/FalierTheCat
    [link] [comments]

    Devil May Cry Original Trilogy Remakes Pitch/Wishlist

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 07:52 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment