• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 25, 2021

    Devil May Cry Free Talk Sunday! What's up, Devil Hunter?

    Devil May Cry Free Talk Sunday! What's up, Devil Hunter?


    Free Talk Sunday! What's up, Devil Hunter?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 03:00 AM PDT

    Whatcha been up to this week? Playing any new games, go and see anything new, do anything exciting? Let's hear about it!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    UNLIMITED POWERRRR ! (Demonic Demolition)

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 06:34 AM PDT

    Just looked at how many games I've got installed and then playing dmc all day

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 10:33 AM PDT

    Business guide for dmc fans

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 12:33 PM PDT

    I wanna know that too

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 02:58 PM PDT

    Vergil: Nero, I would like you to meet your sister.

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 02:37 PM PDT

    Vergil asks Nero a question..

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 06:15 AM PDT

    Art by _shunao Devil la kill

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 01:02 PM PDT

    DmC succubus scene, but it's poorly dubbed by me

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 01:52 PM PDT

    That’s gotta sting.

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 12:20 PM PDT

    Animated Devil May Cry Scripts are Finished

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 11:19 AM PDT

    You may use this however you please

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 06:33 PM PDT

    I put my cats in a DMC5 styled background from scratch! It really doesn't work for the second cat whatsoever due to her expression but I couldn't just leave her out :)

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 04:39 PM PDT

    Nero Fanart by @Franicman on Twitter

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 06:25 PM PDT

    If you want it, then you'll have to take it

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 07:04 PM PDT

    https://imgur.com/a/kSFH07F

    My custom order just got finished up! I always wanted a true Yamato replica, but it was difficult since Yamato isn't a standard length sword and everything I found was far too short and cheaply made.

    So I decided to custom order a katana to my specifications. I went for a mix of DMC4 and DMC5 versions of Yamato. In DMC4, the hamon line was straight whereas in DMC3 and 5, it is wavy.

    The biggest characteristic though is the length. As we see in DMC3, Yamato in the sheath is long enough to where the handguard is level with Vergil's chest and Vergil is over 6ft tall. Being that the average Katana is somewhere in the neighborhood of 36-42in total length with the blade being 28 most commonly, Yamato is definitely something like a full foot longer. I went with a 36in blade.

    I have Rebellion and a couple Handguns as well that I'll be sure to post when I get everything in one place.

    submitted by /u/Verod392
    [link] [comments]

    It's already monday for me, so take this.

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 03:16 PM PDT

    Ok so I’ve been thinking about this for a while now and I was wondering since they set up Nero to be the new protagonist of the series,

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 02:21 PM PDT

    Do you think they should give Nero his own sort of rival/adversary similar how the twins are rivals but obviously not exactly like the twins?

    submitted by /u/ralph-is-fucking-gay
    [link] [comments]

    MOTIVATED

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 10:08 AM PDT

    Would a new spin off with Lady and Trish be a possibility?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 04:02 PM PDT

    There were rumours of a possible Dlc for Dmc5 before Vergil and Se got released envolving the 2 ladies.

    Seems that will not happen at least nothing came out of it and the window to release a dlc for dmc5 has passed.

    Do you think Capcom has perhaps thought about making it a full spin off game? As the like of Uncharted Lost Legacy or SpiderMan Miles Morales that are basically expansion/dlcs turned into a full standalone retail release.

    Is it just me being hopeful that this could happen or the idea was simply scrapped before DMC5SE was released.

    Any thoughts on this?

    submitted by /u/IberianFlame
    [link] [comments]

    Motivated Mugi!

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 07:54 PM PDT

    [DMC3SE] I decided to experience this masterpiece again on switch. This intro alone gave me goosebumps all over again. Great game.

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 03:41 AM PDT

    This reminded me of someone (source: Sun-ken rock)

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 07:45 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment