• Breaking News

    Monday, July 26, 2021

    Devil May Cry Meme Monday! You are free to shitpost!

    Devil May Cry Meme Monday! You are free to shitpost!


    Meme Monday! You are free to shitpost!

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 03:00 AM PDT

    It's time for shitposts! Spread whatever you've made up for people to laugh and enjoy!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Griffon's life story in 2 scenes

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 07:32 AM PDT

    It wasn’t fun.

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 10:55 AM PDT

    Five Down One to Go!

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 08:11 AM PDT

    DMC5 Alucard mod!

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 12:34 PM PDT

    My Dante Cosplay is finally finished, everything is made from real Leather and selfmade! Btw the photo was just a qick Test!

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 01:36 PM PDT

    Card Trick

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 09:16 PM PDT

    LETSGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 04:51 PM PDT

    Upper Slash on point or Dismal?

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 09:59 AM PDT

    I got instant motivation to make this meme.

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 03:24 AM PDT

    DMC 4 Dante vs Echidna poorly dubbed

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 12:48 PM PDT

    DMC 3 is soooooo fucking good

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 02:15 PM PDT

    After I came to terms with being an idiot, I realised I fucking love this game

    Fighting vergil was always so much fucking fun and you can tell how much fun the developers had while making the game.

    Amazing, life changing experience, I am a new man now.

    anyways yeah that's it, good game

    submitted by /u/Ihatethingslikeme
    [link] [comments]

    Deadweight memes

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 07:48 AM PDT

    something seems Off here

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 01:47 PM PDT

    It’s about as low effort as it gets, really…

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 09:09 AM PDT

    Bullying everyone's favorite target practice.

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 04:05 PM PDT

    Mindset

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 06:30 PM PDT

    Apologies for how strange this question may sound, but it's something that has really been keeping me away from playing the game again. Don't get me wrong, I love this game, especially when I play as Vergil, so it's nothing to do with the actual game, but does anyone else ever feel like they aren't up to their own standards? To clarify, I will provide an example. In most fights when I play Vergil, I can get a consistent and constant SSS, but as soon as the fight ends, I see the style points, and get a tiny bit upset at myself that I didn't get over 7k. Does anyone else ever feel like this? Yet again, sorry if this question seems strange for the subreddit.

    submitted by /u/Shadowbreak643
    [link] [comments]

    Now this I like

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 12:45 PM PDT

    Who knew *that site* would be such a useful resource for learning gameplay techniques

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 05:06 AM PDT

    I've only played 1 and 5. Can someone explain why the fandom hates 2 so much?

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 04:07 PM PDT

    Pretty much the title text. I keep reading advice like "don't play 2" and I was wondering why it's so terrible.

    submitted by /u/Shiiang
    [link] [comments]

    [Devil May Cry 1] is there a point for abilities like Air Hike, Rolling Blaze and Vortex 2?

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 02:55 PM PDT

    Some of these abilities seem either redundant or worthless. Other than platforming (which is moot anyway with air raid), i doubt i'll need air hike, and Vortex 2 seems to be harmful considering "it never ends" according to the description. (I'd rather not waste orbs trying it out.) And given how Rolling Blaze works in 4 and 5, no thanks, more helpful abilities.

    Also, does Stinger/Kick 13 2 only increase range? Or do they do anything else?

    Do i need any of these? Or can i go on to Hard mode without them?

    submitted by /u/AshenRathian
    [link] [comments]

    SS ranks for DMD in DMC3 are brutal

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 03:37 PM PDT

    While I had issues here and there, I was able to SS rank Normal-Very Hard. With Dante Must Die, I've only been able to SS missions 1-4, 6 and 8.

    Tried to SS mission 10 today and get destroyed by the Arachnes. Strats I've seen in videos range from using Quicksilver, Trickster (my preferred style, but it's proven time-consuming), Gunslinger and Royalguard.

    Mission 14 looks like a nightmare, thanks to the Fallen, mission 12 can go fuck itself and I know from experience in Very Hard that 15-19 are brutal to SS. 5 is a mess, thanks to Jester and me being unable to RG jump parry Agni & Rudra consistently.

    Suffice to say, DMD was worn me out mentally and physically when chipping away at trying to SS a mission. Missions 4 and 8 took me 3-4 days until I got a successful run.

    Any tips, or should I just wait until I beat DMD, unlocking the Super Sparda costume? Cause I feel like putting 3 on the shelf and writing it off as 100% complete after I finish DMD.

    submitted by /u/NovelistCatfish
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment