• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 26, 2020

    Devil May Cry Wednesday Q&A Megathread - Ask your questions here!

    Devil May Cry Wednesday Q&A Megathread - Ask your questions here!


    Wednesday Q&A Megathread - Ask your questions here!

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 07:32 AM PDT

    To help our users get their many questions answered, we have implemented weekly Wednesday Q&A megathreads!

    FAQ

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Is there something missing?!

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 01:16 PM PDT

    Every day is pain.

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 07:31 AM PDT

    “BuT tHaT BAstArD CAlleD mE DeAdWEigHt” art by me

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 03:51 AM PDT

    Devil May Cry need more crossovers

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 07:45 AM PDT

    Visions of V Physical Edition Covers (sans the dust jackets)

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 11:34 AM PDT

    Vergil arrived today. A family picture was long overdue.

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 05:53 AM PDT

    I know Vergil's saving for a rainy day.

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 01:04 PM PDT

    Power Sold Separately!!

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 06:41 AM PDT

    Tomboy and Pasta

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 01:48 PM PDT

    dmc 3 (2005)

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 11:20 PM PDT

    Visions of V side by side comparisons

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 06:16 PM PDT

    Hey everyone, just finished making side by side comparisons with the online and volume version of Visions of V volume 2. Gosh it was a lot to arrange, because some of the online chapters I had were very long pics that basically had a few pages on it and I had to cut them...It was a lot of work.

    Here is the link for the first volume which I made some time ago (posted originally on Twitter)
    [Note, the images were arranged as follows: TOP/LEFT=online, RIGHT/BOTTOM=volume]

    Second volume (posted originally on Twitter)
    [Note, the images were arranged as follows: TOP/LEFT=volume RIGHT/BOTTOM=online]

    I would love to hear your opinions on them!

    submitted by /u/cloudi_skye
    [link] [comments]

    I died at floor 100 as nero im salty dmc5

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 03:50 PM PDT

    Why is nero so hard to play i whooped bloody palece as dante no effort whatsoever but im ripping my hair out with nero any tips for the final urizen form pls ?

    submitted by /u/Subarukun_is_love123
    [link] [comments]

    Based

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 09:19 PM PDT

    Vergil from Santa Clause 3

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 07:14 PM PDT

    no clue how to approach combat in this game

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 01:45 PM PDT

    i'm given a character that can do crazy combos and am encouraged to do so and then thrown into a room with 5 enemies and half of them have superarmor that prevents me from doing said combos and if i try to get any damage in i cant reliably cancel out of my moves to dodge out of the way of their attacks and i dont have a lot of tools to attack multiple enemies at once so i'm left wondering if im better off in the air juggling myself by spamming the shoot button until they die and then having my combo fun with the last enemy left uninterrupted. HOW do i approach rooms with tons of enemies, especially ones that contain enemies with superarmor, and can you give any extra tips on general combat? (i'm playing DMC5 as Dante on Devil Hunter difficulty, if that helps.)

    submitted by /u/lookitsjoj
    [link] [comments]

    Devil May Cry 5 Deluxe Edition - Xbox One Deluxe Edition is 41% off

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 01:35 PM PDT

    Should I buy DMC Devil May Cry Definitive Edition at it's current price or wait till the price drop?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 11:17 AM PDT

    At first I joined the majority of the critical census that it was not worth buying until years later up until now after playing 5, I am considering playing it because as a fan of the series not through bad plot + storytelling.

    Gameplay, visuals, and music are the only thing good about the game despite the complaint of the lack of locking on and in the end Dante remains Dante while Vergil remains Vergil no matter their incarnations any time, any place, and any day.

    I am still waiting for the right moment for the price to drop so that I can play it and I find it reasonable to be below 10 dollars at various local game stores instead of $39.99 in PSN since years have passed.

    Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/RebellionOfHell
    [link] [comments]

    Slow Motion Stinger Gif

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 08:19 AM PDT

    VS Cavaliere Angelo

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 11:31 AM PDT

    i started making youtube last week, and today i uploaded a simple video analisis about DMC 3. i accept all forms of criticism (sorry if you dont speek spanish)

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 06:04 AM PDT

    DMC3 HDC - Agni (with Agni and Rudra Swords) as Bloody Palace NON-BOSS FLOOR Fight?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 03:17 PM PDT

    I was playing Bloody Palace with Vergil in the DMC3 HDC (Steam Edition) and on Floor 4600, instead of a regular enemy group I got...Agni, wielding Agni and Rudra. The boss health bar came up, but the area was the regular platform that all the other floors in the 4000s had. The fight wasn't broken or anything either. It worked completely normally. Once Agni went down the portals opened.

    I'm really curious if anyone else has had this happen. I didn't know boss enemies could appear on regular floors. All the times I've played BP, this has never occured once.

    I've not done anything odd either. I've been playing BP once a day for 3 days straight, always quiting around Floor 7000 or so. No mods or hacks.

    I tried googling this but everyone just mentions Agni and Rudra as a Boss Floor Fight, not in a regular Floor.

    Was this a glitch? Has anyone else had this happen?

    I've got through this floor so many times before and it's never been Agni alone.

    I feel like this is one of those things I'll never be able to recreate, but if I can I'll definitely capture it.

    Does BP in DMC3 have a chance of throwing a Boss enemy out instead of a regular enemy group?

    submitted by /u/Jason_Wanderer
    [link] [comments]

    Mission 10 Rant, i´ve finally snapped (DMC5 on Son of Sparda)

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 10:12 AM PDT

    I have no idea why the ranking system just breaks in mission 10 and it´s nearly impossible to S rank, i´m stuck in this mission for almost a week and i still haven´t S Ranked this damn mission, it took me about 10 tries to S rank this on Devil Hunter but it´s taking me to S rank this and i´m probably on my way to the 30th try, like the other missions on SoS were a cake walk and only took me like two tries or so. I mostly pull off SS and SSS Combos but for some reason the game degrades my rank, it has come to a point i don´t even know what i should do to get an S, i´m convinced that it´s actually impossible doing this without cheating or save editing (if it exists). If anyone wants to tell me some advice on this mission and other ways around to make the S rank process easier then please comment below. Basically f*ck this mission and it´s broken system. Because it gives me an A rank no matter how much work, heart and soul and effort i put to get an S.

    submitted by /u/BulletTimeTails
    [link] [comments]

    How to download Injectable camera for Devil May Cry 5 ? yeah, noob question..

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 05:53 AM PDT

    So guys, huh, sorry for this. But i'm trying to download the Injectable camera for Devil May Cry 5.. You know, so i can play with the camera during cutscenes..

    But i can't for life find the goddammit of the download button.. or something.

    https://github.com/FransBouma/InjectableGenericCameraSystem/tree/master/Cameras/DMC5

    I want to download the last update. How to do it ?

    Sorry my english, noob brazilian here.

    submitted by /u/CeLioCiBR
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment