• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 30, 2020

    Devil May Cry Lore Thursdays! Let us discuss some lore!

    Devil May Cry Lore Thursdays! Let us discuss some lore!


    Lore Thursdays! Let us discuss some lore!

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 07:33 AM PDT

    Got some interesting ideas about the lore and perhaps the future of the series? Let's discuss!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    [OC] Nero Expressions practise

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 11:01 AM PDT

    Dante's face model, Adam Cowie was originally a DMC fan!

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 01:52 AM PDT

    Finally managed to beat SOS Vergil in under a minute. Only by a second but still under a minute

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 09:21 AM PDT

    If a Special Editon for DMC5 ever happens someday, they better give him THIS for his main DT!!!!

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 06:40 PM PDT

    Found an old advertisement for Devil May Cry 4 in one of my old Shonen Jump magazines

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 01:40 AM PDT

    Dante vs Vergil... Battle for the ages (DMD)

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 04:01 PM PDT

    New Rock Artist on Spotify

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 04:40 AM PDT

    New to DMC. I'm on Misson 16 and here's my review thus far.

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 03:08 PM PDT

    1. I like the battle system. All three characters - Dante, Nero and V - have interesting mechanics. My favorite is V because I like the fact that his demons fight for him. Dante is difficult for me to navigate because he has so many weapons and so many different battle tactics. He's fun to play, but I have to really pay attention.

    2. Since I've never played a DMC game but had some idea of what it was about, I was pretty shocked when I actually played the game. I thought it was going to be a game about Dante fighting literal demons. Rather, I thought I had an idea about what the demons would look like versus what they actually look like. The fact that they look like bug and lizard monsters really threw me for a loop. I thought I was going to be fighting terrifying monsters... These monsters arent scary at all. They're actually comical.

    3. I think the game is very straight forward and light hearted, really. I thought the game was going to be this deep, allegorical story with layers. But nope. Its comical too.

    Overall, I'm impressed with how fun the game is. I love the character designs, the music is OKAY, and I wish the cut scenes were longer and gave us more story or something.

    submitted by /u/yummysnot
    [link] [comments]

    [OC] Let's Rock, Baby!!!

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 07:55 PM PDT

    Itsuno’s into some weird shit

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 07:52 PM PDT

    This game is too hard for me. how do I select easy mode?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 06:00 PM PDT

    Enemy Handicap in DMC5?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 08:07 PM PDT

    Anyone know if there is enemy handicap in 5? Couldn't find an answer when searching

    Been replaying DMC3 and 4 to set myself up for 5 and got really ticked off by the enemy handicap. I'm not great at DMC. I can usually pull a B or C mission rating in SoS in 4. But I got used to the dark souls model of "if at first you don't succeed, smash your face against it until you get it." So it really pisses me off if I die a few times and now the enemy has a handicap. I'd like the wall I'm smashing my face against to break because my skull actually broke it, not cause they made the wall softer, you know?

    submitted by /u/Jason_Webb
    [link] [comments]

    Best DMC1 walktrough on youtube?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 12:23 PM PDT

    Which youtuber has uploaded the best DMC1 walktrough on youtube DMD 100% SB S-rank, with the best gameplay?

    submitted by /u/NightStorm2711
    [link] [comments]

    Have a PAL physical copy of Devil May Cry HD Collection for PS3 but the infinite devil trigger code doesn't work (Devil May Cry 2 HD)

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 07:43 PM PDT

    I'm at a loss. I'm a NA player that has a NA PS3 using a PAL physical copy of DMC HD Collection for PS3 but the infinite devil trigger code doesn't work for me.

    Here's what I've done with L1 + L2 + R1 + R2:

    1) Held them at the Load Game screen until I get into level 1 of Bloody Palace

    2) Held them at Character Select screen until I get into level 1 of Bloody Palace

    3) Didn't hold them until I was about to select Bloody Palace and then held them when it loaded

    4) Held them at Character Select screen + held down X upon selecting the mission until I get into level 1

    5) Held L2 + R2 at Character Select screen until I get into level 1

    6) Turned off Healing Heart and then tried again but it didn't work

    7) Held down L1 + L2 + R1 + R2 while it was loading

    8) Tried on the UK digital copy but no luck

    9) Tried on just having beaten the game on Normal but no luck

    10) Tried on Dante Disc only but no luck

    11) Tried on Lucia Disc on Hard but no luck

    12) Tried on Lucia Disc after beating the game on LMD but no luck

    Any help is appreciated. Every guide I've read just says 'it should work if you have a PAL copy' but I don't know. Maybe I have the wrong PAL copy (have UK physical and UK digital)?

    submitted by /u/highanimalhouse
    [link] [comments]

    Devil May Cry 5 Dante Just Guns! (No Wepons)

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 12:47 PM PDT

    DMC Switch or ps4?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 02:22 PM PDT

    Are they ever going to bring dmc4 to switch? Having a tough time deciding where i could keep my dmc collection.

    submitted by /u/JustPassingByKek
    [link] [comments]

    How Netflix's 'Castlevania' Opens A Corridor To a Possible Direct Crossover With 'Devil May Cry'

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 04:57 PM PDT

    Made a Wallpaper Engine theme celebrating some of the best games of all-time

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 01:51 AM PDT

    I'm definitely proud of this one. I came a long way from being stuck on him on my first playthrough

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 11:03 PM PDT

    How do you all picture campaigns between Nero and Vergil for DMC6?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 06:10 AM PDT

    There must be a way to build a redemption arc in order for father and son to work together and bond for real.

    And imagine Vergil rescuing Kyrie and the orphans for his son's sake.

    Plus for Vergil to gain his own Devil Sword.

    submitted by /u/henshinslayer
    [link] [comments]

    I know it has nothing to do with DMC but, This guy bet me 500 dollars that his stream would not reach 100 views, please help me !!

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 06:59 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment