• Breaking News

    Friday, June 19, 2020

    Devil May Cry Put lady through faceapp.. She kinda looks like Carlos from RE3

    Devil May Cry Put lady through faceapp.. She kinda looks like Carlos from RE3


    Put lady through faceapp.. She kinda looks like Carlos from RE3

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 08:16 AM PDT

    The barely do any damage compared to the other games

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 03:24 PM PDT

    Dante looks like wants to become a Super Saiyan!

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 09:05 PM PDT

    Devil Man

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 01:46 AM PDT

    Nero almost got boob straps :D too

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 08:23 PM PDT

    The Exciter

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 12:28 PM PDT

    Retrospective: Dante's Humanity

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 03:09 PM PDT

    DMC4SE (Steam) Any training mods/progs?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 07:29 PM PDT

    I don't wanna seem casual, you know, but I need some software to edit the gameplay. With basic game it's taking me way too long and hard (̶c̶u̶z ̶o̶f ̶p̶i̶n̶c̶e̶̶r̶s ̶i̶n̶s̶t̶e̶a̶d ̶o̶f ̶h̶a̶n̶d̶s ̶a̶c̶t̶u̶a̶l̶l̶y) to learn the basic and easiest mechanics (such as jc). Like I cannot even understang wat 'm doing right or wrong. Any advice? What googool gave me was kinda outdated :/

    submitted by /u/ponarth
    [link] [comments]

    Any tips for the final Vergil fight? (3)

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 02:09 PM PDT

    I already beat him and have started my play through as him.

    submitted by /u/RandomGamer262
    [link] [comments]

    DMD? I don’t get it

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 09:21 AM PDT

    As the title says: I completed DMD for dmc 1 2 and 3 now and I really have to ask what the appeal of it is? Enemies dt'ing is neat I guess but every enemy becomes such a damage sponge that it's a slog. Some of the worst encounters of my run were Mundus in all of his forms, Trismagia and Arkham. Like the health multiplier is such a raw addition to these bosses that the encounters go on forever. I would like to know what the rest of the community thinks of DMD. I realize the appeal of super buffed enemies allows for lengthy combos and dispatching enemies quickly avoids dt which is a fun stress test but what do you guys think? I love the games, I just think hard is the perfect difficulty for the first 3 dmc's.

    submitted by /u/magmashark20
    [link] [comments]

    What bands/artists would you like to choose to make the characters' themes for next game?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 04:35 PM PDT

    After DMC5's Devil Trigger, Crimson Cloud & Subhuman, hope we continue introducing more artists to take part in the DMC franchise! And explain how their styles of music work for them.

    • Nero: Who after Casey Edwards feat. Ali Edwards?

    • Vergil: With Vergil back from V & Urizen with Jeff Rona & Rachel Fannan, who after them?

    • Dante: Who to make up for Subhuman?

    • Trish: ?

    • Lady: ?
    submitted by /u/henshinslayer
    [link] [comments]

    Missing Inspiration from G Gundam: Nero's Devil Arm

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 08:17 PM PDT

    I notice that there is a feeling that Nero's Devil Arm is inspired by G Gundam's Shining Finger and God Finger.

    Anyone here agree?

    submitted by /u/RebellionOfHell
    [link] [comments]

    Just picked up DmC HD 4se bundle

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 03:40 PM PDT

    This is my first time playing any DmC games. Im kinda hyped

    submitted by /u/ShaneRus02
    [link] [comments]

    SIB DMC 3 or DMC 5?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 06:38 AM PDT

    Hello!!
    I just finish Bayonetta 1, and I was thinking to try DMC, seeing that I have enjoyed the experience.

    So, the problem is that I do not know if better start with DMC5 or DMC3... Any sugestions?
    I only have money right now for one of the 2 (but in the long run, I would buy the other one...), and beeing a begginer in this type of games, I do not know witch one to pic.

    Thank you in advance!

    submitted by /u/GredoIV
    [link] [comments]

    anyone knows how to get that Gyro Blade?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 08:29 AM PDT

    How you picture an offspring of Dante in the future?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 10:05 AM PDT

    So how do we let Capcom know we'd like another Kamiya DMC game

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 09:39 AM PDT

    If I remember correctly he has said he'd like to remake DMC1 or do a DMC "0" that's about Sparda.

    Does anyone know where we should write to support this? Cuz, GOD, can you imagine an updated DMC1 with Kamiya at the helm?

    submitted by /u/Bkwordguy
    [link] [comments]

    Style Switch Mod for Devil May Cry 3 HD Collection Edition

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 12:56 PM PDT

    Title say it all, does it exist and can someone link me to it? Also a guide on how to install it would be helpful

    submitted by /u/UmerTahirUT1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment