• Breaking News

    Thursday, June 11, 2020

    Devil May Cry Lore Thursdays! Let us discuss some lore!

    Devil May Cry Lore Thursdays! Let us discuss some lore!


    Lore Thursdays! Let us discuss some lore!

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 07:32 AM PDT

    Got some interesting ideas about the lore and perhaps the future of the series? Let's discuss!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Playstation Livestream just ended as expected it's just another fuckin day dor a DMC fan.

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 03:16 PM PDT

    Fanart of V! (Art by me)

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 08:19 AM PDT

    ;)

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 06:34 AM PDT

    Could barely use RG when I reached mission 19 the first time. How things change

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 04:50 AM PDT

    Dante and Chris Redfield have a lot in common now.

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 04:26 PM PDT

    Both of them were replaced by some asshole who looked nothing like them for one game and now they're both back.

    submitted by /u/BeavisAhndButthead
    [link] [comments]

    V and Vergil in the whole DMC5 be like:

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 02:41 AM PDT

    Ignited

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 06:23 PM PDT

    V tells a story

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 03:58 PM PDT

    Blooming Devil Trigger (Persona 5 x Devil May Cry 5 Mashup)

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 06:50 PM PDT

    Devil May Cry 2 has been remastered more than most good games have.

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 05:38 PM PDT

    Think about that shit.

    Somebody (many somebodies lmao) actually went through the game and remastered it. Not once... NOT TWICE.... BUT THRICE. (Switch port.)

    submitted by /u/BeavisAhndButthead
    [link] [comments]

    June 15th is almost upon us !

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 07:43 PM PDT

    I am going to play through heaven and hell mode with developer cutscenes on that day what are you gonna do in that day?

    submitted by /u/waiting_for_content
    [link] [comments]

    Hello, here I am with my illustration of the Elder Geryon horse, done with ink and fineliners.

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 07:40 PM PDT

    Decided to take a stab at Nightmare 3 DMD (no damage)

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 10:19 AM PDT

    YouTube

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 05:01 PM PDT

    DMC4SE Beowulf

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 06:55 PM PDT

    So I've been playing devil may cry 4 and somthing occurred to me, vergil should not have it at this point as his story in dmc4 takes place before he fights Beowulf in the temen-ni-gru and claims the devil arm, is this a continuity error or am I looking too far into it? Or am I just getting the timeline confused?

    submitted by /u/greatwolf421
    [link] [comments]

    Yamato measurments?

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 02:46 PM PDT

    Hey guys,
    I'm planning on ordering a custom forged Yamato replica and I was wondering if anyone knows the measurements of the legendary sword? I was not able to find anything on the google but it definitely looks longer than your usual Japanese katana. Any help would be appreciated. BTW I'm thinking of the DMC 5 Yamato cause IMO it looks the best (don't know if the length changed). Thank you!

    submitted by /u/LaruaWraith
    [link] [comments]

    How cool would a DMC show be

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 10:41 AM PDT

    Have you guys ever wanted a DMC show. Me to. But what would it be about?

    submitted by /u/Zackreinecke
    [link] [comments]

    If anyone is up to see a devil may cry 3 stream here’s mine

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 05:28 PM PDT

    After DMC5’s release, how can the creators stop the continuation!?

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 05:17 PM PDT

    No DLCs, no Special Editon.

    We just got it back after the "reboot"! This series needs more redemption.

    Plus Vergil has returned.

    submitted by /u/henshinslayer
    [link] [comments]

    Devil May Cry 2: BEFORE

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 04:55 PM PDT

    Arius: Alright son. I'm off to work. I'm going to be in a huge action game. You like that Tomb Raider game right? I'll have something cool to show you eventually.

    Arius Son: Dad, why does your voice crack randomly?

    Arius: I must be sick. It barely started happening today. Anyway, I must be off. I love you my son. You'll grow up to do great things. Just like your father. (I'll show him. I'm going to be a popular villain. Fuck you Wesker. You won't show me up anymore.)

    Arius takes a taxi cab to the Capcom building

    (later)

    Important Capcom Employee: Arius! So good to see you. Come in, come in!

    Arius: Where's the free breakfast? And the key doesn't work to my office anymore. I'll be needing a new one.

    Important Capcom Employee (ICE): Eh heh heh yeah well about that.. You won't be needing that anymore.

    Arius: Vat? V... VATS GOING ON!!!?

    Capcom Security: Is there a problem?

    Arius: Alright I know vere this is going. What have you all done!?

    ICE: Get his ass.

    They beat his ass and tie him up against the wall.

    ICE: There's been a change of plans... We are going to give you plastic surgery and change your appearance, and the entire game. Devil May Cry 1 did really well. You're going to be the antagonist. However we don't have much time. We will have to make things shoddy and fast...

    Arius: YOU WON'T GET AWAY WITH THIS ICE.

    ICE: Take him to the lab.

    (later after Arius has been in a coma and goes through a knock off of MGS Ground Zeroes that fails horribly, they catch him again, beat his ass, and he is forced into the game of no return)

    Arius: This world is about to change, Lucia. This was supposed to be a Tomb Raider ripoff game. * randomly slaps Lucia* And I was a rip off of Pierre. Now that Capcom has taken over, I will be a rip off of Heihachi.

    Lucia: You will never win!

    Arius: Don't you think I know that you stupid b&#ch!!!!!!!!!? I was strong enough to be the main antagonist here... Now I'm up against Dante. Do you think I'm going to f*cking survive? And all I have is the ability to summon dark monkeys... And a giant dark monkey... It's over now. But you will suffer regardless. Son of a bitch. Why couldn't I be cool enough to be in Devil May Cry 3 or 5? WHY MUST I SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!? I look so fucking generic. They won't even put out a demo of this game. The real victim here are the fans... And they will take it out on me. And laugh at me forever.

    Lucia: It's your destiny. And once Dante arrives, we will all suck together.

    Arius: I could have been an amazing villain.

    Lucia: I doubt that. This game would have been bad too. Not everyone is cut out to be in a good game.

    Arius: Look at all those bad ass combos that they can do in 5. Why am I on PS2? Even 3 looks better than this. Can you believe that a game like 3 will come out after this stinking pile donkey garbage? IT DOESN'T EVEN LOOK LIKE THE SAME SERIES. Fuck this.. I need to get out of here... I need to... breaks window with his wine bottle COME ON. LET'S ESCAPE. TOGETHER WE CAN BE ON PLAYSTATION FIVE!!!!! WE NEED TO GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE BEFORE-

    Suddenly a black void appears to erase them and make them PS2 puppets.

    Arius: Oh no... Oh nonono.... OH NONONO!!!!!! COME ON!!!!!!!! I have access to some power... I should be able to summon one of those shitty fucking monkeys. tries really hard and summons a monkey

    Lucia and Arius get on the monkey

    Arius: Alright Monkey. I'm going to name you Money. Because it's one letter less than your real name and when we escape we will be right on the money. whips Monkey GO!!!!!!!!

    The monkey runs frantically as fast as it can as it screams monkey sounds. Arius keeps whipping it like an abusive Tomb Raider villain antagonist.

    Monkey: AGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *goes faster *

    Lucia: Arius it's too late... We can't escape. We are done for.

    Arius: God damn it you piece of shit! throws the monkey into the void FUCK IT. COME TAKE ME

    the void catches up to them

    Arius: Dante.. Mark my words. You will win this fight but one day you'll be erased too! And you'll have an emo boy replace you! You'll see... You'll se-

    The Tomb Raider knockoff world is erased, thus beginning Devil May Cry 2

    submitted by /u/BeavisAhndButthead
    [link] [comments]

    Devil may cry 5

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 02:52 AM PDT

    Thinking of buying devil may cry 5 for ps4 anyone got some insight on this ? Is it a good game for players who haven't played the other games? I have no knowledge of the story either.

    submitted by /u/Dante-Trinchero
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment