• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 10, 2020

    Devil May Cry Wednesday Q&A Megathread - Ask your questions here!

    Devil May Cry Wednesday Q&A Megathread - Ask your questions here!


    Wednesday Q&A Megathread - Ask your questions here!

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 07:32 AM PDT

    To help our users get their many questions answered, we have implemented weekly Wednesday Q&A megathreads!

    FAQ

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Vergil reminds you to stay hydrated

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 07:22 PM PDT

    Deadbeat Dad and Deadweight

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 04:55 AM PDT

    Respect for CAPCOM has been motivated

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 01:09 PM PDT

    Insert Deja Vu Sequence

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 03:04 PM PDT

    After so long, I got the platinum trophy and on my 20th birthday, no less. I can’t wait to see what they have in store for us in the next Devil May Cry instalment.

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 12:30 PM PDT

    My Nico x Lady commission done by _noctopus_ @Twitter

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 11:06 AM PDT

    Next wish: I want Trish and Lady playable as well.

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 08:26 PM PDT

    Wholesome Vergil

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 10:12 PM PDT

    Not my best but practice is paying off

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 11:06 AM PDT

    My first art of something in a long while. Here's a sketch of Deadwei- Nero doing a rad pose

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 05:14 PM PDT

    Bro. U good?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 01:02 AM PDT

    Devil May Cry 5: Dante Must Die 4

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 06:50 PM PDT

    Again I perform all possible busters on my deadbeat dad! (DMD) no dmg UwU

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 01:09 PM PDT

    I was playing dmc5 and i did something kinda badass

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 04:13 AM PDT

    Devil May Cry 5 - Mission 17 (Devil Hunter)

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 11:14 AM PDT

    Should Lady & Trish form some sort of “Birds of Prey”-like DMC branch?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 09:12 AM PDT

    If the girls have their own spin-off or campaign, they could introduce some new characters even their own play styles revamped, updated and upgraded.

    Trish & Lady seem like Black Canary & Huntress.

    submitted by /u/henshinslayer
    [link] [comments]

    PS4 Back Button back in stock- Major benefits for DMC5!

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 06:24 AM PDT

    For the past week the attachment has been available on Best Buy, GameStop & Target.

    DMCV plainly has too many commands for a standard controller, evidenced by making DT input just the entire D-Pad. But this helps a lot! And on the default mappings you can't continually charge and juggle the guns to maintain the highest style rankings.

    At the moment, for Nero, I have guns and Devil Bringer on the paddles. V, Shadow & Griffin and Dante just the guns and camera reset.

    This allows me to maintain a traditional DMC control set-up to help with the muscle memory, putting DT back on L1, etc. I moved attack down to Square to keep my fingers from having to move north, etc.

    Also helps with Bayonetta, now I can use Lock-on and Dodge simultaneously.

    submitted by /u/Leonincognito
    [link] [comments]

    Dante the Hedgehog

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 11:36 PM PDT

    FPS issue on Levels 18 , 19 and 20

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 03:42 AM PDT

    Hi I'm having an issue with frame rate on these levels. The rest of the game has been running fine with no issues. I've recently got a new pc and I ran this game on a old and less powerful pc with no issues on those levels. I've turned of v sync in the Nvidia control panel and it's made the game a little more playable but it's still hitting the 45 and below mark. Does anyone have any suggestions on what I can do to make these levels run correctly?

    submitted by /u/Timothypipkin1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment