• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 29, 2020

    Devil May Cry Wednesday Q&A Megathread - Ask your questions here!

    Devil May Cry Wednesday Q&A Megathread - Ask your questions here!


    Wednesday Q&A Megathread - Ask your questions here!

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 07:32 AM PDT

    To help our users get their many questions answered, we have implemented weekly Wednesday Q&A megathreads!

    FAQ

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    someone said to make a QR code for the Vergil coat so here it is

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 06:50 AM PDT

    SSS

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 03:59 PM PDT

    If anyone's interested, I tried my best to make Nero's coat

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 09:27 AM PDT

    Let's Rock!

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 03:57 PM PDT

    Can Dante transform into SDT without DSD? DSD acts as a catalyst

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 04:18 AM PDT

    Just got the HD Collection recently, and I’m now seeing why people live this series. After 5 hours of dying I somehow S Ranked Vergil on my first hard run in 3

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 08:16 PM PDT

    DMC2 Mods for DMC5

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 12:36 PM PDT

    Made a complete version of Silver Bullet.

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 03:32 PM PDT

    Vergil's hitboxes are fair and cool

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 04:27 PM PDT

    I draw Dante.

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 10:34 PM PDT

    Devil May Cry 5 - Mission 5 (Devil Hunter)

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 12:30 PM PDT

    I have an idea for a DMC6 Nero

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 04:59 AM PDT

    I have an idea for a DMC6 Nero

    Make Credo's spear grab a common move that can be done with any projectile and held.

    Nero can hold a demon as a shield in DMC4 which is ungraded two-fold in DMC5, so for his next game just allow the player to grab and hold onto enemy projectiles and throw them when the time is best for maximum style, Maybe after a launcher, throw a smaller projectile faster to hit further enemies with assured damage or use a stronger, slower projectile to interrupt a boss winding up an attack.

    https://preview.redd.it/r22nvvxnxqv41.png?width=1195&format=png&auto=webp&s=474d7ee7adffbbd33ce04773174f1e08bd60c8ae

    submitted by /u/RyanConner360
    [link] [comments]

    Google May Translate - DMC4 [Prologue - Mission 1]

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 04:22 PM PDT

    My new favourite Devil Trigger cover

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 06:52 AM PDT

    Blue Winged Angel

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 11:34 PM PDT

    Returning to DMC 5 after a hiatus, got some questions about surviving DMD

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 06:26 PM PDT

    So last year I finished Son of Sparda, S ranked some missions I cared about and though I fuckin loved this game, I figured I'd given it enough love and moved on to some other games. But a while ago I felt motivated to come back and do Dante Must Die. With some time in the void and replaying certain missions for collectibles, I relearned a lot of skills and my muscle memory is starting to grow again but... man is DMD brutal. So I'd appreciate if any of you could answer some of my questions:

    1. I noticed there's no collectible green orbs around at all, so I assume I'm supposed to rely on DT to regen health. Is it most efficient to use it ASAP, or max out the bar before using, in terms of optimized regen?

    2. V's DT doesn't regen him so how do I get health for him? I noticed I got it from certain enemies, very rarely, but I have no idea what's triggering it. I also have no idea how to regen during a boss with V, or even if I can.

    3. I've played the first 4-5 levels so far and an easy way for me to get stuck is to arrive at the boss arena with very little health, so everytime I retry the boss I'm starting with reduced health pool. With Nidhogg for example I basically had to do him without taking damage otherwise I'd instantly die, didn't get there with a lot of health. Is there a way to retry with all my health, or is replaying the entire mission the only way?

    4. Hell Judeca (I think that's the name, it's the one with the stretchy scythe hands) is giving me the most trouble so far, even more than Furies. How do I deal with all that teleporting? Most other enemies I've gotten the hang of.

    5. I hadn't thought too hard about dodging before but now every botched dodge can potentially cost me the fight. Is it best to dodge while locked on, or just run and jump around to avoid damage?

    That's basically all the questions I can think of in the moment, I might ask more in the comments. And I'd really appreciate any additional tips as well. DMD is hard but I definitely feel like I can make it, but I need all the help I can get as I'm quite rusty and this is basically the first DMC game that I've even tried to play above the easiest difficulty.

    submitted by /u/tenamonth
    [link] [comments]

    Devil May Cry 5 - 【Dante in TURBO 2.0】

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 03:25 PM PDT

    Dmc3 Switch

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 12:46 PM PDT

    Hi, is there a PC port of the switch DMC3??? Real wanted to play it bit can't afford a switch.

    submitted by /u/darkfall71
    [link] [comments]

    Getting a Switch or a PC for DMC 3, which is the cheaper option?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 06:29 AM PDT

    Got no idea when it comes to PC stuff, would it be cheaper to get something lower end that can run it or just get a Switch and the game? I've already got it on Steam just can't run it on my current PC so I'm factoring the price of the game into the Switch too.

    On a related note, how does modded style switching compare to the official version?

    submitted by /u/Mrwanagethigh
    [link] [comments]

    I think many of you might be interested in seeing my idea for Devil Sword Vergil

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 10:41 AM PDT

    I'm not a fan of the Buster arm

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 01:48 AM PDT

    Especially once you beat the game it just becomes a stronger version of a move you already have and charging it just makes it an unsatisfying one hit kill move.

    If I could hold enemies with it like a bringer arm can then that would make me like it a lot more, if only because holding three demons at once sounds like fun (speaking of, you can't even buster with it while holding demons which I was also pretty disappointed to find out)

    submitted by /u/RyanConner360
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment