• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 30, 2020

    Devil May Cry Lore Thursdays! Let us discuss some lore!

    Devil May Cry Lore Thursdays! Let us discuss some lore!


    Lore Thursdays! Let us discuss some lore!

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 07:32 AM PDT

    Got some interesting ideas about the lore and perhaps the future of the series? Let's discuss!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    NERO LOSES HIS ARM TODAY

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 10:47 AM PDT

    Mission 20 in 19 seconds

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 07:39 AM PDT

    Can't start a dmc without eating pizza

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 03:18 PM PDT

    Finally beat him though.

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 12:17 AM PDT

    DMC3 Composite Illustration

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 04:08 PM PDT

    Working on some Trish and shaking off the rust with Vergil

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 03:23 AM PDT

    I have finally done it. This may not be a good DMC game but on it's own it's one of my all time favs. I can die in peace now. (The Vergil DLC sucks a** though.)

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 05:57 PM PDT

    Devil in the Mirror

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 07:32 PM PDT

    BULLET STORM!

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 07:30 PM PDT

    I hope to god we see dmc 6 this generation

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 07:27 PM PDT

    Edit: as in ps5 and XBX

    I mean dmc 5 special edition is inevitable really considering the fact dmc 4 got one over 7 years later

    submitted by /u/mega2222222222222222
    [link] [comments]

    How to beat Vergil with Nero before Vergil DT [sorry about lowest setting]

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 10:08 AM PDT

    Here‘s a showerthought for you: Before DMC5, have we ever seen Dante‘s ears?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 11:05 AM PDT

    Came to my mind when I was showering during one of my online classes

    submitted by /u/HEAT4555
    [link] [comments]

    Nelo Angelo DMD 75 seconds

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 02:59 PM PDT

    I didn't realize this but holding charge shot changes the type of bullet that's fired during the Hell Caina graple. I knew you could mash shoot to shoot more but I didn't know you could use charge shot

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 07:43 PM PDT

    Thats a SEXY frametime :P

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 05:17 PM PDT

    "Now I'm motivated."

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 04:32 PM PDT

    Checkout my gameplay of Devil May Cry 5 Nero Vs Malphas

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 05:51 PM PDT

    Devil May Cry 4 - 【Dante Short Freestyle with Turbo + Workrate 1.2】

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 10:20 AM PDT

    Interesting Alt Method to Unlock Difficulties in DMC5

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 03:26 AM PDT

    Finally got around to starting/beating DMC5 thanks to the quarantine. My entry to the series was DmC and I loved it (sue me), but a friend encouraged me to play through the mainline series recently. I even played DMC2 for a good laugh. DmC was the only one I played on every difficulty to completion for all of the achievements. While fun doing so, sometimes it's a drag doing literally all of them back to back to unlock harder ones.

    Once I beat DMC5 I went back to get my revenge on Prologue Urizen and lo and behold when I beat him on SoS it unlocked DMD! Then after a long and arduous battle on DMD, beating that unlocked the HoH and HaH difficulties. Pretty neat that they added that as a quick method to be able to jump modes without having to put in 30hrs of grinding through the story again. I'm so glad I took the time to play the entire series before playing DMC5. Even though I didn't wait ten years for it like everyone else, it made it a very special experience to watch the story come to fruition.

    submitted by /u/TheDosudude
    [link] [comments]

    Míssion 12 DMD S rank

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 06:15 PM PDT

    So I'm going for the Plat and I'm trying a no damage run on this mission, I saw a video that showed me a way to skin most of the fights in the mission by using cavalieres attack that makes Dante fly to go directly to the blood sources.

    My issue is with the urizen fight, when it starts I use std demolition and judgment to destroy the crystal and avoid his homing tentacles, then I just shoot the faust at him, the thing is that I can't finish him off, he always resets the crystal and when I try to destroy that one by recharging sdt urizen just makes a new crystal.

    You guys have any tips? Maybe easier ways to do a no damage run on this boss fight?

    submitted by /u/1_kitos
    [link] [comments]

    Should Capcom implement the Devil Breaker System into previous games?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 01:51 PM PDT

    Now yes I know the Devil Breaker is Nero's thing and it would be ackward seeing a recent mechanic being implemented to characters who have their own thing and in older games but I was wondering about this after I saw the DLC for Buster Arm when the game wasn't even out yet. I mean Nero made his debut in 4 so that makes sense it could be included there without many problems especially since Blue Rose and Red Queen exist for Tomboy to be available. Also seeing as how cloud gaming is more closer than ever before and DMC3 is on the Switch now, what about adding this as a DLC for more variety?

    Of course modding is possible too but you can't really mod Nero in 1 and 3 or have genuine Devil Breakers but I actually would want to see just how well his mechanic would fit into these older games and if they'll make the games better because the fact the Arms break so easily if hit makes them dangerous to battle enemies with especially given how challenging these games are compared to 4 and 5 but one mobile app just had Nero with Overture while adding a new move called Voltage so Capcom could balance things and I say maybe in 1, have Buster Arm replace the weaponry Dante has because it possesses blue voltage that Alastor has, it's a hand-to-hand combat Arm capable of generating blue flames like the fire of Ifrit and it's Red, living and a transformable weapon like Sparda. However given that Yamato is for a costume and not a weapon you have in the main game, the old golden Devil Bringer fits this weapon because this is the very first Yamato and is different than the one in the next games. Now it would be nice if possible that this DLC for the first game lets you choose a Devil Breaker to start with and lots of fans won't want just the Buster Arm and what I listed but it's still interesting to think about.

    submitted by /u/RawWildBerry
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment