• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 22, 2020

    Devil May Cry Wednesday Q&A Megathread - Ask your questions here!

    Devil May Cry Wednesday Q&A Megathread - Ask your questions here!


    Wednesday Q&A Megathread - Ask your questions here!

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 07:33 AM PDT

    To help our users get their many questions answered, we have implemented weekly Wednesday Q&A megathreads!

    FAQ

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Don't forget bug dads

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 01:26 AM PDT

    He splits

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 05:46 PM PDT

    it seemed fitting

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 07:23 AM PDT

    I like Nero more than Dante.

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 08:58 AM PDT

    Alright so I'm probably gonna get a lot of shit for this but hear me out. Nero, at least to me, was waaaaay more relatable than Dante ever was. I have a permanent brachial plexus injury in my left arm meaning it's pretty much useless. I felt really fucking cool playing as nero who was missing an arm and hacking and slashing my way through demon hordes. I also appreciate his arrogant personality and how similar it is to mine. TL;DR Nero is more relatable to me than Dante

    submitted by /u/Finish-me-pls
    [link] [comments]

    Devil May Cry 5: Ninja Capoeirista VS O Cavaleiro do Coquinho.

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 03:14 PM PDT

    Oh, how far we have come. Don’t try and find this guy or anything, but I was watching an old video about Vergil made in 2015 and this just made me chuckle.

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 12:47 AM PDT

    Devil May Cry 5: Ninja Capoeirista VS O Cavaleiro do Coquinho.

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 03:17 PM PDT

    Do People Still Play DMC4SE with DMC 5 being out?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 02:42 PM PDT

    merely a curious question. it would kinda suck to see this game go the way of the dodo imo (even if it was rushed in development)

    submitted by /u/DarthKev696
    [link] [comments]

    Why the monster drinks

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 03:15 PM PDT

    I sometimes see pic of dante and vergil drinking monster on twitter or reddit. I am kinda new to dmc but like where did that meme even come from?

    submitted by /u/guardian1399
    [link] [comments]

    Is Nico an idiot?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 07:56 PM PDT

    She says that the Qlipoth giving Dante blood caused his hair and beard to grow out faster.

    His hair grew around four inches. His beard grew like. One.

    That's LESS than it should have grown in a month. Not more.

    submitted by /u/TrueFriendsHelpMoveB
    [link] [comments]

    Is DMC 5 going to get some DLC ?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 04:28 PM PDT

    Did Capcom make that clear and said they'll expend on the game ? Because frankly I don't like playing V and playing with Nero and Dante only becomes a little repetitive

    submitted by /u/MauriceFaurron
    [link] [comments]

    Does anybody know why there was only three Mirage bosses?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 01:42 PM PDT

    I recently got DMC5 while it was on the spring sale on PS4 and I absolutely love it! I’ve been playing a lot of Bloody Palace and it is just a very great game. Here’s a drawing I did of V the other day!

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 08:40 PM PDT

    Dmc 6

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 01:55 PM PDT

    Should there be a dmc 6 with Vergil and Dante going through hell and then meeting mundus again and having a separate storyline for Nero?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/thekillerlion69
    [link] [comments]

    DMC3: OCW Weekly Challenge 14 - Any Floor

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 10:32 AM PDT

    Holy water fountain

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 10:57 AM PDT

    What is a good place/way to get holy water or health stars before mission 9 in dmc3

    submitted by /u/sbeven04
    [link] [comments]

    I don't care what anyone says, using super characters is fun as hell

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 03:47 AM PDT

    I've playing DMC4 for a while now and can't seem to get past DMD, so I opted using super characters and let me tell you it's fun as hell. I know my grade gets reduce to C but fuck it, it's worth it. I'm not saying I'm a pro at this game but damn it's cool using super characters

    submitted by /u/Neroslasher
    [link] [comments]

    Thoughts on Nero getting another exclusive gauge in the next game?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 08:33 AM PDT

    In my opinion, Nero is somewhat lacking in variety of his moveset when compared to Dante with his different styles. A way I thought of combatting this was giving Nero a "Rage gauge" seeing as he is easily the most quick tempered of the sparda trio. Basically it would be built up from dealing damage but a significant boost would be given when he takes damage. When activated, his fighting style would change to a much more bruteish stlye which utlises his Devil Bringers much more, punching, kicking and tearing enemies, similar to Kratos' spartan rage in GoW, which deal massive damage. While in this state he would also have a reduction to incoming damage and less chance to be staggered.

    Any other thoughts on how Neros move style could be made more diverse in the next game besides more Devil Breakers?

    submitted by /u/Drauknight
    [link] [comments]

    So apparently I am currently working on a 3D model of V's ring. Your say on this??

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 10:10 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment