• Breaking News

    Monday, April 20, 2020

    Devil May Cry Meme Monday! You are free to shitpost!

    Devil May Cry Meme Monday! You are free to shitpost!


    Meme Monday! You are free to shitpost!

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 07:32 AM PDT

    It's time for shitposts! Spread whatever you've made up for people to laugh and enjoy!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    cool shot i took today

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 01:04 PM PDT

    Seems like you can't beat Goliath on the church roof

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 07:00 AM PDT

    Finally did it! Add DMC HD Collection and DMC4SE to my Steam Collection - Time to be Motivated!!

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 01:45 PM PDT

    Power my power!

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 02:25 PM PDT

    Just got the game, first shot I got of Dante. (Cropped to remove the text)

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 05:15 PM PDT

    Let's Dance

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 09:20 PM PDT

    i hate this dude

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 01:56 AM PDT

    Vergil loves his amulet

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 07:36 PM PDT

    Dante using the faust hat be like

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 04:06 AM PDT

    Dr. Faust works even with bosses it doesn't need to, and it's great

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 06:40 PM PDT

    First time playing DMC 1

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 02:25 PM PDT

    Crazy how many Resident Evil sound files I'm hearing while playing the game. Footsteps, door opening sound etc. It almost feels like a RE game :P

    My goal is to play through all DMC games, I somehow completely missed out on the series back in the days.

    submitted by /u/Fendera
    [link] [comments]

    Took this for a game Screenshot challenge and I loved how it came out. I call it The Son of Sparda

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 12:40 AM PDT

    A stupid question

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 06:37 PM PDT

    How do I use all three of Dante's swords. I've unlocked it, but I'm not sure how to get to it.

    submitted by /u/BackToBadix101
    [link] [comments]

    When you hear your brother style switching like mad

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 10:37 PM PDT

    DMC3 question: is it necessary to play Vergril for the story?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 05:08 PM PDT

    so currently playing through all the DMC games up to 5. currently playing through 3, and I was wondering if, for story sake, do I need to play Vergil for any story related content? or is he just sort of a bonus thing for 3?

    submitted by /u/Ethas
    [link] [comments]

    Based on a true story

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 12:58 AM PDT

    Got a nice finish at the end

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 11:51 AM PDT

    Devil May Cry 5 - Mission 2 (Devil Hunter)

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 04:25 PM PDT

    How important is it to play DMC4 before DMC5?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 04:15 PM PDT

    Just finished playing through the HD collection and loved... two of them. I really prefer buying games physically, and it's more expensive than I would like to get DMC4 on PS4 (like $45!). I already ordered DMC5 ahead of time so I don't have to wait to play it, but should I bite the bullet and buy DMC4 or is it okay to just skip straight to 5?

    submitted by /u/WeegeeWuver7326
    [link] [comments]

    Took me awhile but I have this face edit ready for the Faded Tone A Demon World Remix I'm going to change because the tempo was 10 or so more than the number required 100 and I know I can make it better while sounding just like the normal Artemis Demon World Remix.

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 09:46 AM PDT

    Anybody else think there was some missed potential with Nero’s devil bringer? At the end of 4, he finally accepted it as a part of him, and thought of it as something good. Then, literally the next time we see him. It’s just gone.

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 01:08 PM PDT

    First off, I just want to say that I understand why they did it. Devil may cry had been gone for a LONG time, and if they were going to bring it back, they needed to bring it back fresh. They would need new designs and new ideas, and sometimes that means ditching the old ones. But after playing through DMC 4 again, and seeing that final mission, it came to me that nero really did seem to have developed a launching point for some more storytelling with him and his arm. Like I said, he finally accepted it, after wondering after all this time why "god made his arm like this" but "now [he] realized it was made for sending guys like [sanctus] back to hell." I would like at least maybe a novel dedicated to the time before five and after 4. I know, I know, memories of V. But I'm talking BEFORE that. Like, right after the events of 4, before. I want to know what nero got up too right after 4, because I'm assuming he went on some demon hunting escapades with his arm. There's story to be had there, and I feel like it was cast aside and used as a "revenge" motivation before we could fully explore it. Yes, it's removal was a necessity for revitalizing the franchises but that doesnt mean we can't go back and see what was.

    submitted by /u/_babybebop_
    [link] [comments]

    DMC: Devil May Cry Definitive Edition - PS4 controller problem or bug

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 11:26 AM PDT

    So I have been playing DMC normally on PS4 but since yesterday and today, I have noticed problems with the buttons, I can't use the D-pad and the L2/R2 buttons, I have to restart the game so I can use them, I don't know if it's because the recent PS4 update

    submitted by /u/MXHombre123
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment