• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 19, 2020

    Devil May Cry Free Talk Sunday! What is up, Devil Hunter?

    Devil May Cry Free Talk Sunday! What is up, Devil Hunter?


    Free Talk Sunday! What is up, Devil Hunter?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 07:32 AM PDT

    Whatcha been up to this week? Playing any new games, go and see anything new, do anything exciting? Let's hear about it!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Demon-slaying quarantine buddies

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 09:08 AM PDT

    I cannot be the only one!!!

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 01:06 PM PDT

    Nice bit of DMC1 reference in DMC3. In Mission 11, there's a replica of the Alastor statue in the puzzle room with the three weeping faces.

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 02:43 PM PDT

    Made it myself

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 09:15 PM PDT

    [Photo mode] What an amazingly weapon Cavaliere is, it's so versatile and deals so much damage. Thought this shot looked like it was right out of Dantes debut trailer.

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 12:47 PM PDT

    A DMC5SE wishlist(if it happens)

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 07:16 PM PDT

    If its gonna be a full rerelease without a version that's just a paid update to the original game I want alot so that's why theres alot on my wishlist

    • Additional costumes for the characters like where is the sparda outfit

    • Additional skills for each character and maybe a new feature. Like dante could get the quicksilver and doppelganger style, V could maybe get phantom as a familiar and Nero could get a few new devil breakers

    • This is an obvious one but the additional characters and hopefully a short campaign for each. I assume it would be Vergil, Trish and Lady and this is very unlikely but maybe lucia

    Oh yeah and what's on yours?

    submitted by /u/absolutelymotivated1
    [link] [comments]

    Yamato Seperating Man From Devil might have been an Old Idea

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 03:10 PM PDT

    So I was trying to find a solid summary or translation of the DMC4 novel to learn some details from it. And came across this little tidbit.

    Yamato was known as the sword that "separates/divides humans from demons", whatever the hell that means. This is the reason why it was able to 'save' Nero from literally melting and becoming one with the Savior. However, it also mentions that Nero's body was already melting when Dante was going around clearing his missions (in the game) but he kept his own consciousness pretty much by his sheer will to live and protect the one(s) he loves

    http://devils-lair.org/dmc4novel.html

    Sorry this is the best I could find but I will try to find a better translation or summary soon or someday. Either way it seems that Bingo had that whole separating humans from demon thing Yamato since DMC4 but it didn't make it into the game but it kinda did as a way to explain how Yamato was able to free Nero from the Savior. It was stated by Sanctus that Nero would melt inside the Savior to form its core so Nero wasn't being used as a host but was actually dissolving (Red Queen and Blue Rose were supposed to dissolve as well but due to gameplay reasons they didn't although in cutscene Nero never used them after being freed and in DMC5 RQ and BR have new designs so I guess they dissolved in the story but stayed for the gameplay LOL). Yamato undid that and freed him.

    This also ties into the theory that Nero's DT in DMC4 was basically Yamato pulling out Nero's (incomplete) inner devil and I think Itsuno at that time said that is what it was (or a manifestation of Nero's fighting spirit). I guess this was set up from the beginning or at least set up with DMC4. Now Yamato creating portals that you can travel through probably came from DmC.

    submitted by /u/KingDanteV
    [link] [comments]

    That one brother that watches too much kung-fu movies that he even brought it into his style arsenal.

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 09:15 PM PDT

    I Have Finished DMCs 1, 3 & 5

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 07:12 PM PDT

    So I posted the other day regarding my just having got into DMC during this lockdown after having already played DmC: Devil May Cry a few years ago. So I just wanted to do a follow up post to basically say what I thought of it all after having played the games relatively recently. Well DMC 3 & 5 are in my Top 10 games of all time, honestly during DMC 5 I felt like I had been a fan of this franchise for years despite only playing the previous games a few days before, so to say it connected with me on an emotional level is quite amazing. DMC 1 I enjoyed but certain things about it like the camera made me not enjoy it nearly as much as 3 & 5 however it's definitely still a really good game. It's kind of annoying it took me this long to actually get into this series but better late than never. Now I will list below a few of my 'Favourites' from the series (e.g. Favourite Character). Just to be sure here's a spoiler warning for DMC 5 (although I suspect most everyone here has already played it)

    SPOILERS FOR DMC 5 BELOW!!!!

    Favourite Character - Vergil

    Favourite Game - Devil May Cry 3

    Favourite Boss From Each Game I Played - Nelo Angelo (DMC), Vergil (DMC 3) & Vergil (DMC 5)

    After having finished the story for DMC 5 I would really like a spinoff game with Trish & Lady sort of akin to how Uncharted did a spinoff with the 2 female characters with The Lost Legacy, I think that would be amazingly fun but I doubt it'll happen unfortunately. I honestly cannot wait for DMC 6, assuming that will happen, and I cannot wait to just be apart of the hype train for a DMC game instead of playing them after the fact. I should add that I did try and play DMC 4 on PS Now but quite frankly it was atrocious trying to play this style of game on there so I gave up on that but I did watch a cutscene compilation on YouTube to get the story, and in regards to DMC 2 I simply chose not to play it due to not wanting to dedicate time to a game universally perceived as bad at the moment and I didn't feel like I missed anything by skipping it, however I may go back to it at a later time. To finish off I guess I just want to know, what's your favourite character, game & boss for this series?

    submitted by /u/AubaMagic98
    [link] [comments]

    I was looking around and found that someone made a pretty slick Devil Trigger design with their own character

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 03:20 PM PDT

    Nevan's Jam Session go BIILILILILILI

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 08:24 PM PDT

    Nelo Angelo gets fried (DMD)

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 12:11 PM PDT

    DMC5 - V - Gettin' in Malphas' Ass (No Damage SSS Rank)

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 10:01 AM PDT

    Anyone?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 08:22 PM PDT

    guys can anybody help me with my PC dmc 3 se controls configuration because the controls are inverted like my right analog stick has become player movement and my left analog stick has become camera and my start button has become weapon changing and and my select button gun changing so please can anyone help me with this problem and i use a pc controller

    submitted by /u/adityakumar2121
    [link] [comments]

    DMC 3 some secrets y'all wanna share?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 10:11 AM PDT

    The title says it all.Ive (almost)finished the game.also Virgil best waifu

    submitted by /u/synpoboi
    [link] [comments]

    Similar Motivated Energy

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 09:00 PM PDT

    Dante vs Mundus 2 (Dante Must Die) - original PS2 version

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 12:23 PM PDT

    DMC5 COMBO MADⅡ "Nirvana"

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 04:05 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment