• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 26, 2020

    Devil May Cry Free Talk Sunday! What is up, Devil Hunter?

    Devil May Cry Free Talk Sunday! What is up, Devil Hunter?


    Free Talk Sunday! What is up, Devil Hunter?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 07:32 AM PDT

    Whatcha been up to this week? Playing any new games, go and see anything new, do anything exciting? Let's hear about it!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Visions of V 19.2 chapter

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 11:09 AM PDT

    Dante wielding the buster sword.

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 06:37 AM PDT

    Cloud wielding the rebellion.

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 09:13 AM PDT

    Try Hating The World

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 03:15 PM PDT

    Warren Ellis, the writer of Netflix’s adaption of Castlevania, has informally committed to a new TV series...

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 07:01 PM PDT

    Sin Devil v King Cerberus.

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 05:29 PM PDT

    Thought I'd post some screenshots i had piling up

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 03:16 PM PDT

    Bullying Vergil

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 04:38 PM PDT

    [HuangRSfly] DMC4SE 2015-2020

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 04:11 PM PDT

    If this didn't give you chills.. "From that day forth... my arm changed... and a voice echoed, "Power. Give me more power!" And if I become a demon, so be it. I will endure the exile. Anything to protect her."

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 11:00 AM PDT

    Figure people would like this combo that I saw on Twitter

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 03:47 PM PDT

    Dmc3 Switch Port: Should I buy?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 08:24 PM PDT

    Hey long time DMC fan here. Been thinking about buying DMC3 on my switch and wanted to know how the port was. I'm also concerned because I'll be playing on a switch controller. The placement of the style buttons is different from a dualshock and I'm worried I won't be able to play as well. Is the port solid? How is the style/weapon switching? Are the reported bugs fixed? I would really appreciate some insight on how solid the switch version is.

    submitted by /u/BobaBitch
    [link] [comments]

    It's not the combo I was trying to make, but it was decent

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 03:38 AM PDT

    Hello everyone. Checkout my gameplay of Nero Vs Artemis.Thank You.

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 11:33 AM PDT

    I made a simple combo, what your thoughts?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 04:09 PM PDT

    Since Nero's right Arm is "healed", would it be interesting if we see reactions of students from his past in the future?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 07:50 PM PDT

    Of course it's always a possibility he was bullied for having a sling and other things like white hair but this reunion would be interesting to see, I think we do deserve to learn more about his childhood and I would dig seeing his school in a sequel but mostly just a school in general, he's an adult so he had to be done by now. Alternatively seeing as how there are modern televisions in 5 and he had a Bluetooth headphone or whatever it is in this universe, it's not out of the Realm of Possibility he could get a camcorder or Laptop getting in touch and showing them he has his Arm healed but they don't expect it's now human, I also count some boys and girls felt sad for him injuring his Arm in the forest because of the Demons so not everyone would've been creul but I'm not forgetting what he said about being alone when he was a kid but that's probably just family reasons.....right?

    submitted by /u/RawWildBerry
    [link] [comments]

    My Combo Sunday with Nero

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 11:02 AM PDT

    Devil May Cry 5 - Mission 4 (Devil Hunter)

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 12:38 PM PDT

    Hey I suck at combos, give me motivation:)

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 05:26 PM PDT

    So, I redownloaded the game because I wanted to learn how how to be stylish while, beating the game again. Any videos/links would be helpful, or tips from experience

    submitted by /u/itzJamm
    [link] [comments]

    DMC3SE for Switch is the answer to the demand for remakes

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 01:42 AM PDT

    Capcom could have remade DMC3 like they're planning to for RE4 (there's still a chance they will in future). But they added the main thing anyone wanted for a remake, Freestyle mode.

    We got something that brings the classic DMC3 closer to the gameplay from 4 and 5 but without completely redoing all the incredible work that was done for this game from scratch, preserving the game almost 3 console generations later.

    And it's all optional so you can still play DMC3 in it's original form if you want to experience it as it first was in 2005 (with the exception of 16:9 widescreen)

    I would love to see the original RE4 remastered like this, weapon switching without going into the menu and more modern button mappings, rather than scrapping and recreating everything from the ground up.

    submitted by /u/RyanConner360
    [link] [comments]

    Hi so I got the DMC5 deluxe edition on ps4 but the devil makers included are just not there, I got the orbs etc, but the devil breakers aren't there, I'm at mission 5 now and they just aren't there.. Anyone knows why ore how I could fix that?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 12:41 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment