• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 17, 2020

    Devil May Cry Tech Talk Tuesday! Let us talk tech!

    Devil May Cry Tech Talk Tuesday! Let us talk tech!


    Tech Talk Tuesday! Let us talk tech!

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 07:33 AM PDT

    It's Tuesday which means it's time for Tech Talk! Made any new discoveries? Need some help? This is the right place! (This section will be updated continuously. It's a work in progress.)

    Guides That Might Help

    Devil May Cry 3

    DMC3 Jump Cancelling Tutorial SSStylish DMC3 Videos

    Devil May Cry 4

    DMC4 Dante Guide DMC4 Nero Guide DMC4 Vergil Guide 2bepower's DMC4 Dante Guide SSStylish DMC4 Videos

    Devil May Cry 5

    DMC5 Nero Guide DMC5 Dante Guide DMC5 Ultimate Parry Guide & Showcase SSStylish DMC5 Videos

    Various DMC Games

    Compiled YouTube Playlist of Various Tech

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Too dangerous to be kept alive...

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 05:03 AM PDT

    At last...

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 11:52 AM PDT

    So made a little something. No offense at all to the people who actually enjoyed the reboot but as a die hard DMC fan I can not appreciate this game and I for one think what ninja theroy did to these beloved characters was an insult to the original games and characters but that's my opinion

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 04:13 PM PDT

    There was a mannequin underneath the Sin Scissors the entire time

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 06:12 PM PDT

    "Want pineapple on your pizza Dante?"

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 12:18 PM PDT

    I drew DMC3 Dante in hype for the Switch Port. Just finished beating Hard mode and loving Style Switching.

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 01:00 PM PDT

    Why was DMC3 limited to two weapons for Dante (switching wise)

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 04:02 PM PDT

    I know I worded it weird idgaf lol.

    But anyway I know the ps2 had limitations. I was around back then as a teen but Vergil can use 3 weapons just fine so I wonder if it was limitations since Dante has more moves or if it was for balance issues.

    submitted by /u/DMC5H8rRolePlay
    [link] [comments]

    Jeepers Creepers

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 04:10 PM PDT

    I don't like DMC4 Vergil

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 07:37 PM PDT

    His attacks are too flashy. They don't really reflect his character as well anymore

    submitted by /u/rogthnor
    [link] [comments]

    What’s your guy’s favorite weapon from the series? Mine is either Gilgamesh cause of how fun it is to use, or Nevan cause of how different it is

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 03:02 PM PDT

    Still wish for a consistent keyblade switching speed so that I can swordtrick with Oblivion and Oathkeeper

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 01:22 PM PDT

    How am I supposed to go about defeating the first boss in DMC1?

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 04:45 PM PDT

    I've been at it for an hour now, I know his attack patterns, I know how to cheese him to some extent but time after time I keep dying because the camera keeps on screwing me differently, I can be running in one direction and suddenly the camera decides to switch the direction entirely so I run back into those erupting flame pillars I was just running away from..

    Does anyone have any tips or tricks on how to just destroy this boss with minimal movement or in a way where the camera doesn't mess up everything and get me instakilled.

    submitted by /u/fukishen
    [link] [comments]

    Is this Nero in DMCV?

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 03:11 AM PDT

    5 really broke the chains of Devil May Cry

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 11:16 AM PDT

    Before 5, 2 was always in the way. Every DMC was taking place before 2 to avoid that boring future. Not only that but one of the most popular characters was presumed to be dead. Vergil.

    DMC2 and Vergil's fate were in the way.

    And then the series was rebooted. 5 broke from that too (has anyone ever heard of a deboot? I haven't xD)

    Edit: Closing the topic because one person has diarrhea reading comprehension and keeps stating the obvious even though I'm not against them. I think I'm talking to Patrick Star here because they understand absolutely 0

    submitted by /u/DMC5H8rRolePlay
    [link] [comments]

    DMC4 Vergil help?

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 05:12 PM PDT

    Sometimes the circle button makes me shoot swords instead of teleporting, am I missing something?

    submitted by /u/rogthnor
    [link] [comments]

    Cannon difficulty?

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 04:48 PM PDT

    i was wondering did any of the developers mention which difficulty of dmc series is actually cannon? personally i'd say SoS since demons are way too op in DmD

    submitted by /u/MrViper999
    [link] [comments]

    DMC3 Switch with single Joy-Con half?

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 04:09 PM PDT

    Title says all.

    Does DMC3 on Switch support coöp with just the single Joy-con halfs?

    I've no idea how that would work but, I'm sure I saw it somewhere, or at least something similar...

    *Edit* : No seriously people! I'm starting to think I'm crazy!

    submitted by /u/FlambeCremeBrule
    [link] [comments]

    Devil may cry 3 won't start with style switcher. What can I do? I am using Windows 7 and the games does start without the style switcher.

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 05:27 PM PDT

    Pls help. Thx in advance. BTW I am using the special edition.

    submitted by /u/hesojam0
    [link] [comments]

    Exactly what genre is the music of DMC?

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 09:08 PM PDT

    I've been playing all the main DMC games (1-5) but haven't completed all of them (only finished 1 and 5 but currently near the end of 4). I absolutely love the music in the series especially the main battle themes but was never into music like this and I don't know what I would label it as. I want to say metal but there's so many different subgenres of metal and I'm not well-versed enough to know what to call it.

    Favorite songs from the series in order so far are:

    Devil Trigger - DMC5 (by far my favorite but feel like it isn't exactly the same genre as most of the music in the series, also love Silver Bullet but that definitely doesn't fall into the same genre)

    Taste of Blood - DMC3

    Both the other character battle themes, Crimson Cloud and Subhuman - DMC5 (would've listed all of DMC 5 together bc the music is all around great, but Taste of Blood just stands out too much for me not to put it higher and Devil Trigger is by far my number 1)

    Shall Never Surrender - DMC4

    Overall gotta say DMC series is now in my top 3 best video game OST's. Other 2 being the Persona series and Nier Automata (although the music in Nier isn't something I'd listen to much on it's own but it blended so well with the rest of the game)

    submitted by /u/UnWiseJayT
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment