• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 19, 2020

    Devil May Cry Lore Thursdays! Let us discuss some lore!

    Devil May Cry Lore Thursdays! Let us discuss some lore!


    Lore Thursdays! Let us discuss some lore!

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 07:32 AM PDT

    Got some interesting ideas about the lore and perhaps the future of the series? Let's discuss!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Dante in Hellboy style

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 04:11 AM PDT

    I miss Legendary Dark Knight mode

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 02:00 PM PDT

    The Cuhrazy Devil Hunter

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 01:02 PM PDT

    My first DMC game I've owned. Great experience. 7.5/10 Too Much Arkham.

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 07:41 AM PDT

    When the world is going out of control but you're Omega

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 10:04 AM PDT

    What's your favorite taunt?

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 04:36 PM PDT

    Mine is caprice 24 with V and Dante dance, both of Dmc5 <3

    submitted by /u/bloomustdie
    [link] [comments]

    If you could see a DMC crossover, who would it be with?

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 04:30 PM PDT

    Personally I'd like to see Dante interact with Snake (MGS) or Constantine (DC), but I'm curious who everybody else would like to see.

    submitted by /u/LordRandomosity
    [link] [comments]

    mods by: thezippotm - Beowulf | CJ Elliott - Playable Vergil

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 10:52 AM PDT

    Design Shop: DANTE - One Crazy Party

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 07:00 PM PDT

    Corona-infested enemies

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 10:48 AM PDT

    I made a new trainer for DMC5. Take a look!

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 11:44 AM PDT

    Design Shop: DANTE - One Crazy Party

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 08:14 AM PDT

    I don't know where I stand with this series.

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 07:23 PM PDT

    ...But I think these games aren't for me.

    I've always seen my siblings play Devil May Cry (from 1, 3, the one not made by Japanese people, and 4) and have watched the cutscenes, listened to the music, and even have the confrontations between Dante and Vergil (from 'Dante's Awakening') nearly memorized, along with Nero and Dante meeting in the early minutes of '4.'

    I've loved how cool these games looked. I loved "combo action games" that instead of DMC, I played Kingdom Hearts, Bayonetta, and even the 'Warriors' games when I started exploring video games on my own. I ended up moving away and owning my own systems, so I never got to play the series on my own.

    Until this week; on a Monday. I got a PS4 for dirt cheap and saw Devil May Cry 4 (Special Edition!) on sale. I love Nero, have a crush on the guy, and like that pose he did on the original Xbox 360 cover of the game. And it's the most updated one barring the new DMC 5! I was excited. I bought it and I'm playing it!

    This game is good! But there are so many things I hate about it!

    One: the camera. Is every game in the series like this? I've always wanted to try 3, but if this fixed-perspective-but-not-really-because-you-can-change-it-in-the-middle-of-combat-by-walking-or-simply-fighting thing is in it, then I am done. Too many times I've been trying to get some space or pursue targets only to get flashed by the camera angle and getting punished or dazed by it. I'm not a fan.

    Is 5 running with a fixed perspective? Ever?

    Two: the damn lock on. Can you make it constant like in Bayonetta, Kingdom Hearts, or even Mega Man StarForce? I have the default lock-on setting, but it can't settle on picking a leader of a mob of demons, unless I get up close and punished for doing so. I can't change it to something like "toggle it on/off," apparently, so I'm constantly running up and hoping I don't get hit from the side of the screen to make my attacks focused. And I have. It's annoying.

    Does 5 improve or change upon this?

    Three: anything that isn't combat. The platforming sucks. These puzzles aren't interesting. Gyro blades are a hassle. The Key of Chronos (sp?) is cool, but isn't used enough to shine. NONE of these puzzle gimmicks are developed or interesting enough. This gets worse when I have to use "Snatch" to jump between grapples, and the game decides to take me in the opposite direction of the nodes because it decided to. I hate to say "focus on what you're good at" but I roll my eyes because I don't want to say that to my TV when I'm playing.

    Does 5 have any of this?

    I have other nitpicks. But they're just that. Nitpicks. (Why the hell do you take me to a Mission Screen when I clicked NEXT MISSION to start the next mission?)

    TLDR:

    DMC 4, my first Devil May Cry game - is not the worst. It holds up pretty well for being over ten-or-something years old. But I've been spoiled by other games and simply have a few design preferences that I'm not enjoying some things about the game. And I'm worried every game is like this. And I'm really hoping DMC 5 is "better."

    (PS: Exceeding is super cool. I wish the whole game was just Nero because of it. It's so stylish.)

    submitted by /u/EditorForAll
    [link] [comments]

    I think this song would make a great dynamic combat music for Vergil in DMC5. Anyone else got some good irl songs that would fit Vergil?

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 07:20 PM PDT

    started doing digital art a while ago. this was my first finished piece.

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 09:37 PM PDT

    Playable Vante (Vergil) in Bloody Palace

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 11:22 AM PDT

    Devil May Cry 5 [Playable Vergil] - Jump Cancel Tutorial

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 02:08 PM PDT

    I nearly tossed my controller because I didn't find the last enemy

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 07:55 AM PDT

    Wait a sec...this civilian from the RE3 demo looks kinda familiar...

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 03:42 AM PDT

    First time on DMD

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 07:33 PM PDT

    Devil May Cry is my favorite series, but I've never committed to actually playing on Dante Must Die before. It feels like the enemies never die. I don't have a ton of trouble dealing with them, but they just last way too long and I get kind of bored, ESPECIALLY when playing Nero and V since they don't hit quite as hard as Dante.

    Anyone have tips so I can get through this a little easier? Good combos or hard hitting techniques I might be missing?

    submitted by /u/thefulcane
    [link] [comments]

    DMC 7,8 and maybe 9?

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 02:55 PM PDT

    I saw this a while ago, a information that claimed that Capcom bought the domains for Devil May Cry 7, 8 and I think also 9.

    Someone else saw this too or have more updates?

    submitted by /u/_shear
    [link] [comments]

    Made a small guide for modded DMC5 Nero

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 07:06 AM PDT

    How does easy automatic work in dmc 3

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 12:16 PM PDT

    I'm doing all of my playthroughs for dmc 3 switch edition and I've decided that I'll try out easy automatic for my easy playthrough because why the hell not, you know? I'm not enjoying it so far. I want to try the whole playthrough, though. What does it mean when it says "contact sensitive"? I want to have as much control as possible, so I want to know how to control whatever the he'll contact is.

    submitted by /u/_babybebop_
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment