• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 9, 2020

    Devil May Cry Free Talk Sunday! What is up, Devil Hunter?

    Devil May Cry Free Talk Sunday! What is up, Devil Hunter?


    Free Talk Sunday! What is up, Devil Hunter?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 06:32 AM PST

    Whatcha been up to this week? Playing any new games, go and see anything new, do anything exciting? Let's hear about it!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    DMC3

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 09:54 AM PST

    Started messing around with slow motion, the animation work in this game is bonkers.

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 09:35 AM PST

    When people ask why I'm addicted to DMC5...

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 11:55 AM PST

    Father and Son Moment (Credit: @zmea_art on Twitter)

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 08:14 PM PST

    Here’s a painting of Cavalier Angelo I made today.

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 03:01 PM PST

    Teaser for a Nero vs Vergil cinematic video I'm currently working on.

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 12:15 PM PST

    This dog looks kinda like Lady, and I cant stop thinking about that. Like not just the eyes but the mood it's radiating

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 03:46 PM PST

    The king of dmc5 is back

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 07:44 AM PST

    Dante got some moves

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 07:43 PM PST

    is DMC4SE worth going back to after 5?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 03:01 PM PST

    hi all. so i played a ton of 5 and despite still hating nero and v's gameplay, i adored dante

    that being said, i played vanilla 4 on 360 and loved dante but REALLY hated nero's gameplay

    i wanted to give the special edition a whirl since it's currently on sale, would you think it'd be worth re-visiting? I can play trish, vergil, lady, and dante again but i'm worried it might be to slow and/or bad in comparison

    also side question, in 5 is there a difference between Rebellion, Sparda and DSD? Thanks

    submitted by /u/help_with_stuff
    [link] [comments]

    What does this mean?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 02:03 PM PST

    I’ve played up to DMC4. Should I play DmC before DMC5?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 07:35 PM PST

    I've heard DmC has decent gameplay despite all it's edgy story issues. Any thoughts if I should wait till after 5 to play it?

    submitted by /u/LXsavior
    [link] [comments]

    Started DMC5 as my first DMC game.

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 02:00 PM PST

    I have gathered that everyone is an asshole. Am I wrong?

    submitted by /u/SuperSmashPixels
    [link] [comments]

    Something that popped into my head

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 05:55 AM PST

    It reminds me of the leviathan from DMC 3

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 12:29 PM PST

    I finally S ranked my most hated mission in the game on DMD. It's a mess, but at least i got it.

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 06:55 AM PST

    Questions about DMC4:SE and your experiences with it

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 01:30 PM PST

    Here are some questions either about gameplay, storyline, upgrades, changes, or just personal experience with it:

    (SPOILERS AHEAD)

    1. Did you personally enjoy the graphical upgrade? I feel like I could really tell the difference between DMC4 and DMC4:SE. So much detail.

    2. Did they redo Kyrie's face? I feel like her nose and jawline were significantly altered in this version.

    3. Did they redo the final song at the end? Seems like the voice work has changed. I specifically remember the singer's voice in the original DMC4 being flat on some notes.

    4. What's the strongest attack in the game? Or what's the most damage in a single attack for each character?

    5. Did they add new moves for Nero and Dante? As far as I can tell, it seems the same as DMC4

      1. Did they add new Secret Missions and grappling/ swinging blue orbs? I remember in the snowy cemetery there are these red and gold orbs you just can't get. You just can't jump high enough. But when you play as Lady they give you floating blue orbs you can swing on. I feel like they added more Secret Missions.
    6. Did anyone else get bored playing as Lady and Trish? Despite the initial shock and wow factor from being able to play as them, I felt the gameplay became too repetitive. Or maybe too slow. Perhaps it's because Dante and Nero have very fluid styles of gameplay with their main sword attacks. And the speed!

    7. Are there any unlockable features in this game that lets you see any Mocap behind the scenes with Reuben Langdon or Johnny Yong Bosch?

    8. DMC3 on HD Collectors Edition had new unlockable images in the gallery like a Fighting Game mode with Sparda demon form and another joke image with Arkham playing as the main character. They were little jokes and gags, but I had never seen these before, on any site or art book. Does DMC4SE have any rare gags or exclusive images like this?

    9. Is this the first appearance of Black Hair Dante (EX Costume?) I don't think he's ever looked that way in any manga or art book before this.

    Obviously a big load of questions, just answer whichever you can.

    submitted by /u/RocketPunch2018
    [link] [comments]

    I'm trash with Nero :(

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 11:58 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment