• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 7, 2019

    Devil May Cry I'd buy it honestly. Just release it quick

    Devil May Cry I'd buy it honestly. Just release it quick


    I'd buy it honestly. Just release it quick

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 07:32 AM PST

    Thank you for your service lads

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 04:18 AM PST

    Nero Combo - Sort of a culmination of the stuff I've been posting lately!!

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 12:26 PM PST

    Real Poster after beat the game.

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 09:06 AM PST

    DMC 4 Costume looks sick

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 05:08 PM PST

    You know what? I’m about to say it...

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 05:07 PM PST

    Tried making Lady in the Nioh 2 character creator, what do you think?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 11:38 AM PST

    quantum ranger as vergil by supershadow0089

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 03:23 PM PST

    DMC1 Fan Art (Based on Castlevania: Symphony of the Night Cover Art)

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 05:43 AM PST

    I fcking love Devil may cry 5 too.

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 05:34 PM PST

    When you show your friend your new toy

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 07:53 AM PST

    Yare yare daze

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 07:49 AM PST

    What Dante Looks like When Transforming

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 10:19 AM PST

    Devil May Cry 5 Sales Have Reached 2.7 Million Units!

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 02:00 AM PST

    Capcom has updated it's platinum page and according to it DMC5 sales have reached 2.7 million. It is also Capcoms 23rd best selling game. Hopefully it can reach 3 million sales before the end of the year. Fingers crossed for Vergil DLC.

    http://www.capcom.co.jp/ir/english/finance/million.html

    submitted by /u/Salo_91
    [link] [comments]

    4k SDT Dante

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 05:24 AM PST

    All of these boomer memes inside of my head

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 10:12 PM PST

    My DMC2 improvement suggestion

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 02:51 PM PST

    So I saw this post while scrolling and was shocked, shocked I say, that no one else had the same idea I had. It's so simple? How can this be? But clearly no one else has had this epiphany, and thus it falls to me, the jerk who only knows DMC2 from a friend, to describe this genius plan previously offered to said friend.

    Okay, so, hear me out.

    Leave the game as is. But hear me out!!!

    Leave the game as is... and add an extra voice track, plus two new scenes, one in the beginning, another at the end.

    Scene the first: The gang is kicking around Dante's office, eating his pizza, when Lucia shows up asking after him. He's not in at the moment, so she promises to come back later. Then Dante comes in, and everyone hounds him about this hot lady. Who is she? How does he know her?

    Now DMC2 becomes the tale of how Dante met Lucia, as told by Dante. Badly.

    Every stiff, terrible cutscene is now not only narrated by a Dante who's obviously lying and embellishing things liberally, but it's also relentlessly heckled by his audience. The awful combat? Dante narrates it, like the old man narrating your actions in Bastion. No one believes Dante when he keeps saying he kills everything by shooting, so if you want to hear other lines, you gotta use other weapons! Or else Dante's narration gets drowned out by booing. When you're getting your ass kicked by a boss, Dante still narrates as if he's totally winning and kicking ass, only he sounds like he's struggling to make shit up. When you're actually winning, he's super into his own epic battle description that will not have anything to do with your strategy.

    Every stilted, terrible line of DMC2!Dante will be followed by Narrator!Dante unironically saying "So cool!". When he says that one jackpot in the coin scene Narrator!Dante will follow it up with a gleeful "Yeah!!!" Meanwhile Lady and Trish are wheezing and Nero is just going "oh my god that's awful".

    Then after the whole nonsensical and dubiously factual tale is done, we get the second new scene, in which Lucia comes back to say hi and offhandedly mentions that Dante looks way less depressed, before they go talk business. And the other characters are just left going "wait, does that mean...?" before we cut to credits.

    Capcom representatives are free to paypal me for this fabulous scenario.

    submitted by /u/elanor_pam
    [link] [comments]

    SSStylish!

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 05:03 PM PST

    My first platinum ever, didn’t knew that you can get platinum and still be horrible at the game

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 09:45 PM PST

    Yare Yare Daze...Jackpot.

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 06:54 PM PST

    Been a while since I drew Nero

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 07:11 AM PST

    A year ago, I finished my base Nero for Youmacon 2018. For Youmacon 2019, I remade Overature almost completely and finished Blue Rose/ Red Queen from EVA foam. Here is one of the photos I got from my shoot Saturday!

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 10:32 PM PST

    [DMC4:SE] I'm having trouble with Nero's charge shot and I'd like to know how people utilize it in combos. What button do you use for Nero's gun attack?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 03:01 PM PST

    I know Nero's charge shot is absolutely crucial for Bloody Palace. Yet I can't get the charge shot to work properly when mapped to R2. I always get my fingers mixed up and I let go of the button too soon whenever I let go of the R1 button. It's awkward for me to use an extra finger on a controller.

    I'm thinking about getting this PS4 controller add-on because I can't seem to get this charge shot right on the R2 or even the square button. Do you think this will work?

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVfpVR8eJvo

    EDIT: Ok so I figured it out. I have the gun on R2 and it's being held down at all times with a rubberband. I flick the R2 trigger up to shoot. I can focus better without having to hold down my middle finger on the R2 button. https://imgur.com/a/w9S60on

    submitted by /u/sicilian_filipino
    [link] [comments]

    Things you never knew you need. Kyon May Cry

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 11:52 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment