• Breaking News

    Friday, September 10, 2021

    Devil May Cry The World of V. I painted this after the Special Edition trailer was released, but never posted it.

    Devil May Cry The World of V. I painted this after the Special Edition trailer was released, but never posted it.


    The World of V. I painted this after the Special Edition trailer was released, but never posted it.

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 09:15 AM PDT

    You may be cool, but are you Nero going to a job interview cool?

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 12:37 PM PDT

    My new outfit love it.

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 04:07 PM PDT

    Here is a meme card of Royalguard.Use it against Vergil fanboys and other katana weilder waifu and their fanboys when they try to use judgement cut,judgement cut end and other weeb shit cuts and move.This card stops all types of storms that is approaching.Royalguard supremecy is the ultimate power.

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 01:23 AM PDT

    Vergil was here.

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 03:30 PM PDT

    Any Hollow Knight Fans here? I had a silly idea and drew a D-ant-e and Nelo Ant-gelo

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 06:59 PM PDT

    Completed Dante Must Die and got all of DMC 1's achievements on the HD Collection. Next up DMC2!

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 08:02 AM PDT

    As you really liked my cosplay last time, here is more from my DMC3 Lady. Should be shooting DMC5 lady soon or my Nico again.

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 03:26 PM PDT

    Faker

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 10:44 AM PDT

    Need more power

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 02:14 AM PDT

    Now I'm a little motivated

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 04:02 PM PDT

    saw the dmc2 rorb post and decided that now is the time to make an appreciation thread for the best orb designs in the entire series (second only to the dice-like orbs in dmc5)

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 06:09 AM PDT

    Get thee away from me, devil!

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 06:09 PM PDT

    I would like to thank the Devil May Cry anniversary for its sale. With this purchase I now own every DMC game in the series. I already own DMC 5 Deluxe + Vergil which I bought 2 days ago also because of the sale. I've Always wanted these and now I have em. Gonna have a lot of fun playing em.

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 06:23 PM PDT

    If a new DMC game were to come out tommorow which would you rather have?

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 09:16 PM PDT

    Is it just me or are Dante's lyrical themes just subpar?

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 07:30 PM PDT

    Recently went through Dante's lyrical battle themes and none of them really feel like Dante, and none of them compare to songs like Devil Trigger or Bury the Light. Don't get me wrong, I don't need a 10 minute musical journey like Bury the Light for Dante (though I would like one), but he just seems to have gotten shafted. Even Devil Trigger, which tonally doesn't fit Nero too well (its more modern and new, like him, but not as Punk as Nero should be IMO) is still a great, notably different song and hits him in its energy and theme.

    Maybe its just me, I'm not the biggest fan of screamo or the more growly side of metal, but damn, give this man a fucking BOP! Something rocky, but playful, maybe it starts with strings (indicating Dante's noble birth and wealthy childhood) then those strings transition into a almost ominous electric guitar riff (Dante changing into the man we know him as). I'm not a musician and I'm not going to pretend to be, but shouldn't Dante's themes (especially post 3) be more fun? The perfect Dante song, to me, is one where it sounds like the singer is having fun performing it, just like Dante has fun plowing through demon hordes. Sorry for the bit of a ramble, just getting this off my chest after being disappointed.

    TLDR: I dont think Dante have a proper theme, his songs should be more fun, but also definitely rock and I dont feel like we have that.

    Does anyone agree? I'd also love to hear counterpoints, like I said, it may just not be my type of music.

    Is there maybe a song in the DMC catalougue that fills the niche, or close to fills it, that i'm looking for? maybe I missed it or maybe its not specifically a Dante theme.

    submitted by /u/TheW0lvDoctr
    [link] [comments]

    Perfect.

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 07:02 PM PDT

    Tried to animate a Star Rave loop and a better Rainstorm

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 06:52 PM PDT

    What do you think of these outfit swaps?

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 03:20 AM PDT

    what's the deal with r/vergilfucks community?

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 02:26 PM PDT

    need a word- explanation

    submitted by /u/adude202
    [link] [comments]

    Who‘s the reference for Nero‘s special taunt?

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 10:37 AM PDT

    I always assumed it was a Star Wars reference but if you think about it, it might actually be Ichigo's inner hollow. Johnny Yong Bosh voiced him too and you can't deny the design similarities. But then again there's the hoodie move. And since we already have our beloved Kylo Ren special taunt they might've gone for someone different with Nero. What do you think?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/BeginningOstrich7497
    [link] [comments]

    I’m a scrub

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 06:58 PM PDT

    Is guard cancelling still a thing in DMC5?

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 01:42 PM PDT

    If so I have no idea where I'm going wrong. A lot of combos started off with stinger into royal guard switch, block, and weapon switch into attack. This let the stinger hit but also stopped the enemy from getting knocked back so you could continue the combo. But whenever I use stinger into block the block never comes out until well after the stinger knocks them away. Even if I'm starting in RG style. Any tips on this? FYI I'm using DSD, maybe Rebellion and DSS don't have this issue?

    submitted by /u/MasterTahirLON
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment