• Breaking News

    Friday, July 17, 2020

    Devil May Cry I summarized the plot of the series for the benefit of those who are new here

    Devil May Cry I summarized the plot of the series for the benefit of those who are new here


    I summarized the plot of the series for the benefit of those who are new here

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 07:28 AM PDT

    Real-life devil breaker

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 11:14 PM PDT

    Playing Shin Megami Tensei. Looks like Dante gets around.

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 01:56 PM PDT

    Made this poster really quick and thought it was pretty neat :)

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 01:10 PM PDT

    I made a DMC wallpaper collage if you'd like a specific character please DM me

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 05:05 PM PDT

    love detail of ragtime

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 10:01 AM PDT

    WOOHOO YEAH LET'S GO ALL THE WAY TO HELL

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 12:57 PM PDT

    bloody nero

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 09:52 AM PDT

    Found this on the DMC5 trailer's comment section

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 08:54 AM PDT

    Am I the only one who prefers Nero over Dante

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 04:53 PM PDT

    I don't hate dante's gameplay. For me it just feels awkward to switch styles on the fly. Maybe it's because I haven't played with him in a while but I feel like I do a lot better combo wise with Nero. I don't really prefer one or the other story wise or character wise but I do like Nero's combat and combos more. It just feels like there's a lot to juggle with Dante

    submitted by /u/BigChest03
    [link] [comments]

    Who's down for some DMC character action combat in a FPS?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 06:54 AM PDT

    I need Improve like Dead Weight

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 05:44 PM PDT

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlM-BBWV90U&t=1s
    I made this video defeating all the bosses at Bloody Palace No Damage, but I realized that I have some difficulties, I didn't think so SSStylish, could you help me? Could Give me Tips? i ave some questions:

    I have difficulty Holding Circule to use Devil breakers Special Moves, I would Change the Circule Function to other Button?

    How to use Tomboy without brake it? -_-

    How I can make my fight be more SSStylish?

    You have other Tips and Tricks For me?

    submitted by /u/DanteElisium
    [link] [comments]

    ball dante

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 07:08 PM PDT

    Pretty cool you can so this

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 07:49 AM PDT

    “You do not demand answers from me!”

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 08:51 PM PDT

    There really should be more appreciation that Nero is Left-handed

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 01:10 AM PDT

    I can count the number of left handed videogames characters on one hand (my left one) so it's nice to see you little bit of recognition.

    Maybe Nero's mother was left handed?

    Edit: it's fascinating to me that there a bunch of people who want to explain away his left handed nature. Like he 'should' be right handed but can't.

    submitted by /u/NotYoshihide
    [link] [comments]

    I made a video featuring the MGR pack mod!

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 06:31 PM PDT

    Why is so hard to do thousands stabs in turbo mode

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 07:58 PM PDT

    While playing in turbo it's almost impossible to do thousands stabs with my thumb I have to use my other fingers and the makes putting the move in combos risky and not proficient. Is there a way to make this easier to do or do have to only play without turbo.

    submitted by /u/BlackStar-X
    [link] [comments]

    Is playing on easy mode frowned upon?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 05:44 PM PDT

    Hello everyone! I am relatively new to this series and I just wanted to get your opinion. I played through one on easy auto (and actually completed it a third time today on my original save) and played through two on normal mode since it was arguably easier. I also gave three a shot and made it to Agni and Rudra without too much difficulty. I decided to restart three today as a "plot refresher" so to speak, and found myself turning the difficulty down to easy on the second level. I know there are very experienced players out there that beat the game on DMD mode, but as a newcomer everything seems so fast-paced that I am finding it hard to keep up. I want to get better at each game and love them, but part of me feels like I'm cheating for playing on easy. So what are your thoughts?

    submitted by /u/paperboy_nate
    [link] [comments]

    If a character from Devil May Cry was one of the fighters passes..

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 04:29 PM PDT

    Which playable character from Devil May Cry would you prefer to be in smash brothers? Dante, Vergil, Nero, or V?

    submitted by /u/JIMBOLLT
    [link] [comments]

    Decided to start making game reviews on YouTube and chose DMC 5 as the topic of my first video. Hope you like it!

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 12:42 PM PDT

    Arkham when virgil jumps in mid boss fight

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 04:52 AM PDT

    I only played DMC Devil May Cry.... until the last 24 hours.

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 01:17 PM PDT

    And then I beat the original and I FULLY get why people hated DMC and wanted true sequels. It's because Dante is not a fucking whiny bitch. He has like one line that I can't decide is goofy, cheesy or fucking amazing (probably all 3) and it is, of course, "I should have been..." quote.

    Anyway, I realize this is, in fact not the first game in the series, I've been warned about how boring 2 is and how hard 3 is, yet I am playing all of them in sequential order. Why? Because, I always wanted to play them but never had the PS2 or even a PS3 til I was like already 20. And well.... I finally just sat down, broke out the PS3 and played the first one.

    "Favorite" enemy: Reapers (kill meeeeeee.....) Second favorite: I really liked the weird like.... i honestly don't know their names but I hope that cslking them "Demon Lizalfos" will clarify which ones I mean.

    Favorite boss/miniboss: Mr Swordman, specifically fight 1 and 2 as they felt the most fun (I mean. I know the games are old, but fuck if I'm gonna put spoilers.)

    Most hated boss: Nightmare, fuck that thing! Not because it pulls you in, but because it has 2 core locations, the bad camera and the attacks while you're trying to keep it from pulling you in and the fact that you bounce off when trying to get to a core that's opposite you because of course it is!!!! I'd have rather fought speeder 20 times than him!

    Honorable mention to the reaper miniboss.

    One thing I really want to just.... mention as a thing. It really feels like the beginning of Devil May Cry can be boiled down to this:

    Trish kicks Dante's ass Dante: You bitch, I'm in!

    Seriously.... i know the plot isn't like... super serious 99% of the time. But like... really feels weird to start the game feeling like Dante just ignored the whole thing and the only explanation is the picture we see... though it paid off, it just until I really started hitting the meat of the game it felt weird. And by the way, by meat I specifically am referring to about the point where you gain access to the second weapon and Devil Trigger for it.

    Anyway, overall amazing game.... hope 2 is just boring because difficulty and has interesting cutscenes.... ooooh boy....

    submitted by /u/Ragnellrok
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment