• Breaking News

    Wednesday, September 8, 2021

    Devil May Cry Wednesday Q&A Megathread - Ask your questions here!

    Devil May Cry Wednesday Q&A Megathread - Ask your questions here!


    Wednesday Q&A Megathread - Ask your questions here!

    Posted: 08 Sep 2021 03:00 AM PDT

    To help our users get their many questions answered, we have implemented weekly Wednesday Q&A megathreads!

    [FAQ](https://www.reddit.com/r/DevilMayCry/wiki/faq)

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Social Media is a fickle friend

    Posted: 08 Sep 2021 09:04 AM PDT

    Always wondered how photo mode worked...

    Posted: 08 Sep 2021 01:10 AM PDT

    [OC] Nero Painting

    Posted: 08 Sep 2021 01:21 PM PDT

    Daddy Vergil, session 2/3 done. Last will be all colors!!!

    Posted: 08 Sep 2021 09:28 AM PDT

    I was scrolling through YouTube when I fell upon this.

    Posted: 08 Sep 2021 11:02 AM PDT

    Basically DMD mode

    Posted: 08 Sep 2021 01:09 PM PDT

    “Jackpot”

    Posted: 08 Sep 2021 02:00 PM PDT

    Hey guys I was practicing Vergil and made this combo that I’m proud of, what do you think

    Posted: 08 Sep 2021 02:32 PM PDT

    Made a card commission for Dante and I wanted to share it here! (Card made by me, IG@midnitepoet_)

    Posted: 08 Sep 2021 08:20 AM PDT

    I commissioned an artist (u/Eletsy99) to draw Vergil and Yuzuriha (from Under Night In-Birth) on a date.

    Posted: 08 Sep 2021 05:30 AM PDT

    Guess virgin wasn't motivated enough

    Posted: 08 Sep 2021 03:43 PM PDT

    Decided to come up with my own casting for a DMC5 movie. Thoughts?

    Posted: 08 Sep 2021 11:48 AM PDT

    Everytime Dante uses his bike

    Posted: 08 Sep 2021 06:51 PM PDT

    How hard is to create an IA to fight Nero as Vergil?

    Posted: 08 Sep 2021 04:42 PM PDT

    So I was playing DCM 5 with Vergil (on pc) and I was expecting the usual Vergil vs Vergil we've been getting in previous DLC (except for 4 in which Dante was a main story boss). I was blown away when I saw they fixed that and changed the final boss to Dante… and then absolutely disappointed again when I saw you fight Dante twice…
    So I've been wondering how hard can it be to do an IA to fight Nero since the character models and stuff are already in the game. All this considering all the resources the company has.

    submitted by /u/Affectionate-Arm9160
    [link] [comments]

    I need more CONCENTRATION!!

    Posted: 08 Sep 2021 09:10 PM PDT

    Finished DMC3

    Posted: 08 Sep 2021 05:37 PM PDT

    Damn, that was an epic masterpiece. Even if the animation and stuff are a little outdated by modern standards, I was thoroughly impressed. I can see why everyone ranks this one as the best in the series. Now I've seen Dante's beginnings and I hope that all the others can provide near the same experience.

    I absolutely am in love with the DMC series now and I hope to see all they have to offer 1-5 + DmC before the 6th game drops.

    I would love to talk about the experience as a thread and maybe get some tips for the journey ahead.

    submitted by /u/Nocturn6529
    [link] [comments]

    How would you improve Rebellion?

    Posted: 08 Sep 2021 07:16 PM PDT

    Title, what sort of changes would you make to it in any of the games or for a DMC6? Would you add moves, do the inputs in specific games hinder it in your opinion, does one game need a past move?

    Personally I wish the DT Amulet was brought back or it in some form so that DSD can do Sparda type stuff. Or have Sparda function like King Cerberus but I would just settle for the DMC4 moveset in 5.

    submitted by /u/M7S4i5l8v2a
    [link] [comments]

    Morrgian from Darkstalkers is Nero's Mom?

    Posted: 08 Sep 2021 06:43 PM PDT

    So I was going through some old community posts, nd I found this one about Morrigan from Darkstalkers being Nero's mom. What's that all about?

    submitted by /u/ulti-shadow
    [link] [comments]

    What to do with the shadow wolf thing in mission 4 of DMC1?

    Posted: 08 Sep 2021 10:31 AM PDT

    playing the game and just havin' fun hacking and slashing (ok the first boss suprised me first but i got him) then this demon wolf comes out like a jellyfish and wrecks my ass. I checked a vid online and there he disappeared fairly quick but i shot it a thousand times with and without devil trigger but he just kills me easily. Its surreal. How can I go on?

    submitted by /u/BeaverFos
    [link] [comments]

    Devil May Cry 5 Dante Full on in Depth guide from beginner to advanced. A lot of time went into this so if you're interested and if you found it useful please leave a like and subscribe cuz it would really make my day :)

    Posted: 08 Sep 2021 12:25 PM PDT

    What genre of music is Devil Trigger?

    Posted: 08 Sep 2021 03:50 PM PDT

    I really enjoyed DMC 5 and I wanted to know what genre is Nero's battle theme soundtrack which goes by the name Devil Trigger,

    submitted by /u/Blindish101
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment