• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 17, 2021

    Devil May Cry SSShitpost Saturday! You are free to shitpost!

    Devil May Cry SSShitpost Saturday! You are free to shitpost!


    SSShitpost Saturday! You are free to shitpost!

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 03:00 AM PDT

    It's time for the other time of the week you're free to show off your SSShitposts! Let's see some great humor!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Since a lot of people liked my "Mommy Vergil" post from yesterday, here's Aunty Dante

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 08:07 AM PDT

    CYCLIST OF JUSTICE!

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 03:27 AM PDT

    My girlfriend saw me playing DMC4 one day thought it was really cool and asked me to teach her how to play. Fast forward 200h and she is able to do this.

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 06:58 AM PDT

    Couple weeks ago I finally got my own Nevan.

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 12:30 PM PDT

    Made Dante in Red Dead Online (I know he isn't perfect, but I tried my best)

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 06:03 PM PDT

    So Stylish

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 11:55 PM PDT

    V: "I will tell you the story of my birth."

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 03:33 PM PDT

    Its​ also​ good!

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 09:07 AM PDT

    Devil May Smile

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 08:48 AM PDT

    I think dante was a little late on that dodge

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 02:30 PM PDT

    Got a clip I want to share, but I’ll share one of my favorite screenshots.

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 03:57 PM PDT

    I made a strawberry sundae for my boyfriend with homemade sauce. He gave it an S rank.

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 06:07 AM PDT

    Here’s some screenshots I got a while ago from the aftermath of timing judgement cut end with Urizen’s slow time. I thought they looked cool, so I thought I’d share them

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 07:36 AM PDT

    Nero vs Urizen; A case of power struggles.

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 09:31 PM PDT

    Not sure if it's possible, but it was my first thought when I saw my own name as a guest.

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 06:57 AM PDT

    i was screaming in confusion how i managed to dodge this in DmD

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 01:19 AM PDT

    I’m just curious is all

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 05:21 PM PDT

    I am clearly in need of help.

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 06:17 PM PDT

    I have recently gotten back into the DMC games as an adult after playing them extensively as a child, and by that I mean Button Mashing on easy mode. I've learned a lot about the games' mechanics now, and I am currently enjoying DMC5, trying to learn everybody's kit, but I am faced with an issue. The "back to forward" analog stick inputs (such as for Vergil's Trick Down or Nero's Calibur or Dante's Dance Macabre) feel virtually impossible. Now, I have noticed that oftentimes when I go "Back to forward" the Analog stick tends to rotate along the side as opposed to flicking straight across, likely killing the inputs, but even when I focus solely on making sure that doesn't happen, the timing for the attack or dodge or what have you also seems to kick my ass. Is this something that I need to just Get Good at or am I missing something here?

    submitted by /u/oreoHummus
    [link] [comments]

    Where’s your motivation?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 04:51 AM PDT

    I Made a combo MAD video featuring Nero, Vergil and Dante. Video is inspired by the awesome song Lost In Time by Celldweller!

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 09:00 AM PDT

    Playing DMC4:SE on PS5 and Nero is refusing to run consistently. Does anyone know how to fix this?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 12:11 PM PDT

    When I push forward he will either start a run and then stop, then start walking, or he just won't run. Any other direction works perfectly other than forward on the stick, and its making a game I'm really enjoying incredibly frustrating to play. Only fix I've found is clicking the stick in for a few seconds and never touching the left stick until he's done running. I've tested other games and they're perfectly fine

    submitted by /u/PinkyDinky66
    [link] [comments]

    DMCV with keyboard

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 12:58 PM PDT

    Hey guys

    So this is really a dumbass question but i want help from the wacky woohoo pizza men. If you play DMCV with keyboard, do you use the mouse to attack dodge etc. or the IJKL keys like in the old games?

    Like i've just started playing DMC V after playing every single other main entry (except that one) and until now i've allways used the IJKL keys to do my stuff, but in DMCV you can actually use the mouse and thats great, but i literally can't get used to the mouse after 1+ year of constant keyboard only action.

    Do you guys reccomend getting used to the mouse or just sticking by the keys?

    submitted by /u/the_gray_foxp5
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment