• Breaking News

    Friday, July 16, 2021

    Devil May Cry DMC cosplays part 4: Trish!

    Devil May Cry DMC cosplays part 4: Trish!


    DMC cosplays part 4: Trish!

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 12:27 PM PDT

    Sexiest man alive. (Let's make this post so popular, that when people google "sexiest man alive" Vergil will be the top result)

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 01:55 AM PDT

    Dante's concept Outfits from each game, do you guys prefer these or do you like what we got in the final products?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 05:03 AM PDT

    DMD Proto Angelo is something else

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 11:17 AM PDT

    Somethings rising but it aint my motivation

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 06:10 PM PDT

    THIS IS POWER

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 08:55 AM PDT

    I tried to make a life-sized Griffon...but he ended up way bigger than I thought. Now I'm stuck with a big bird in my small room.

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 07:25 PM PDT

    Hey you scrolling down

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 10:21 PM PDT

    You...

    Dead Weight

    submitted by /u/ToHellortoParadise
    [link] [comments]

    They really did Lady dirty

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 02:06 PM PDT

    ... and by that, I mean they did Lady dirty as a character post 3.

    //disclaimer. English is not my first language, but I am having some... thoughts that I wanted to share.

    Listen. I love Lady. I think she's fucking awesome. She's probably one of my favorite female game characters.

    ... in dmc 3 only.

    Everything beyond that? I'm sorry, but what the fuck.

    They basically turned a one-off joke at the end of dmc 3 into her entire character. Like, the "late fee" thing doesn't read as anything serious to me at all in 3, and yet... somehow it became the basis for practically every interaction she has with Dante in practically everything afterwards. Not to mention the way it's played off as a joke- it just really, really doesn't sit well with me.

    Call me nitpicky, but had Lady been a dude and Dante a, well, lady, people would be all over that, calling it exploitative and abusive. Which it is! It's one thing to ask back for money someone owes you... but she clearly intentionally adds to it, sending bills for all sort of things that aren't really Dante's fault/business to him, when she knows he probably can't pay for them. To be fair, it's been a while since I've seen the anime, where this happens the most overtly, but I don't think I'm remembering that wrongly.

    This isn't a Lady-only problem, of course. Trish is just as guilty, though again, if memory serves me correctly, Lady was the one to pull Trish into it too.

    (spoilers) The end of dmc 5 doesn't really do either of them any favors either. Dante's been gone for, what, a month? And they're clamoring to take over his place, his business, his home. What kind of supposed friend does that? And clearly Dante knew this would happen, and wasn't okay with it, so he gave the deed to Morrison.

    I hear a lot of people wax poetic about Lady and Dante's supposedly "amazing" friendship/potential romantic relationship, but I don't see it. I really don't. What I see is an extremely toxic "friendship", where one party feels entitled to the other's time and money, and the other has too many issues/not enough positive relationships in his life to see anything wrong with it. It doesn't seem to me like Lady visits Dante for any other reason than to needle him for money, or because she has a job for him. To me, that's no friendship.

    Lady could have been an amazing supporting character. She could have even been an amazing deuteragonist, had they put just a little more effort into her after dmc 3 other than "haha stronk lady nags man for money".

    I want to love Lady (and Trish, by extension), but I simply can't. Not when she's like... this. Whatever this is supposed to be. I already know this is gonna get a ton of hate because I'm not fawning over the idea of Lady, but whatever. Maybe this post will resonate with someone other than me.

    submitted by /u/pokemoncha123
    [link] [comments]

    Been working on getting fluid motion down and trying to replicate Vergil's attacking afterimage. The exported file kept playing at half speed so I had to record my screen in the animation app and crop the recording, sorry if that causes any display issues

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 12:21 PM PDT

    the exaggerated swagger of motivated deadweight

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 11:39 AM PDT

    The aesthetic of [spoiler]'s skin slowly crumbling away is amazingly well done.

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 03:16 AM PDT

    Hey you scrolling down

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 11:07 AM PDT

    You are not MOTIVATED

    submitted by /u/ToHellortoParadise
    [link] [comments]

    My overall thoughts on Dante Must Die in DMC 3 as a new player (Day 1)

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 05:30 PM PDT

    This is my first time playing DMD in ant DMC game and I do plan to see it through, so I'm gonna make a progress check of everything I've done each day I try DMD

    Day 1 (THOUGHTS ON DMD):

    Overall difficulty of this game is pretty reasonable, it is the hardest difficulty so it's reasonable why you die in like 5 hits, the enemies are pretty well designed so I don't feel like I'm being cheated (Pray for me against The Fallen) and it's fun to combo against enemies with higher health so I can extend combos longer. Swordmaster is the most fun style on DMD so I plan to stick with it

    Enemies with DT are alright, I like how you can pick which enemies you want to kill first so you can have weaker enemies with DT instead of stronger ones with DT. But overall, DT'd enemies are still annoying as fuck, no flinching or ability to launch/combo, and honestly WAY too much health. DT enemies at some points feel like actual damage sponges and it doesn't feel fun to fight. Overall the strategy for picking out which enemies you want to kill first are fun, but DT enemies just aren't fun cause they feel like literal sponges

    Thoughts on Cerberus on DMD:

    At first I hated fighting it on DMD, but after a while it became pretty fun. When I realized that you couldn't really extend combos as much as possible on Cerberus, and only did it at the best times instead of every time, it was fun as hell. Learning to always stay above him so he doesn't lunge/bite at you when your comboing is fun, overall just staying in the air is key in this fight, and it's great. Only personal thing I hate is the icicles. Not a fan of these at all, It sometimes feels like actual RNG whether or not you get hit by one cause you can roll into a spot where one is and it sucks (I was using swordmaster). But other than that Cerberus is a cool boss on any difficulty, even if I did rage a few times

    submitted by /u/Memo_HS2022
    [link] [comments]

    The VERY first AMV I ever finished, back in 2013, when I was 19, and in the perfect demographic for DmC. (for the record, I am a lifelong DMC fan, but DmC came out at the perfect time in my angsty, teenage years, that I was able to ignore it's flaws and enjoy the game to its fullest lol)

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 02:30 PM PDT

    This is just so fitting, right?

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 09:26 PM PDT

    DMC3 first timer

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 01:01 PM PDT

    What's good dmc fans

    a few years a go got DmC as my first devil my cry. I know I'm sry.

    I was hyped for 5 and now that I finished 5 se with all achievements I wanted to play 1 to 4

    I got dmc 3 se on switch to play bloody palace with my brother and I'm on mission 4 or 5 now ( I believe I beat jester just now )

    Im kinda lost because the structure is completely different to dmc 5s linear mission design.

    I wandered around for 45 minutes and I fought all enemies I saw but now I really don't know what to do.

    is it shameful to look for guides? Will the game continue to be like this. Am I just to dumb and will I easily find the way tomorrow when I play again?

    Maybe the problem was that I played handheld.

    submitted by /u/vZKronos
    [link] [comments]

    Man, I HATE it when that happens

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 07:18 PM PDT

    Since nero still has the yamato (sorta) is it possible for him to know how to use some of its abilities

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 04:05 AM PDT

    Credo vs Royal Guard

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 11:46 AM PDT

    I put my face on Nero and now I’m considering dying my hair white

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 03:47 PM PDT

    Dante has to ask...

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 12:32 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment