• Breaking News

    Friday, July 9, 2021

    Devil May Cry The next Direct opens with this. Wyd?

    Devil May Cry The next Direct opens with this. Wyd?


    The next Direct opens with this. Wyd?

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 05:17 PM PDT

    Dante, the Legendary Devil Hunter (@SunhiLegend - Twitter)

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 09:49 AM PDT

    My low quality shitposting, take it or leave it.

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 05:45 AM PDT

    Is aiming blindly all you can do, little brother?

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 06:26 PM PDT

    Vergil, the Alpha and the Omega

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 08:34 PM PDT

    First attempt at animating Judgement Cut in sprite form-featuring Zero from the Mega Man X series

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 04:20 PM PDT

    Traditional Japanese version of "Bury the Light"

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 12:11 PM PDT

    Devil may Cry, but my thumbs definitely did. Look at that A though....

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 04:48 PM PDT

    NERO WICK!! This seemed funny to me

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 05:13 PM PDT

    Dante by me :)

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 10:29 AM PDT

    Here! Take this stranger. Your Vergil bean (repost)

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 02:56 AM PDT

    I'm working on a combo video with Nero, Vergil and Dante, here is a clip of two short combo's I'm including.

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 11:37 AM PDT

    Outside of DMC? Which of these character actions games do you feel is on par?

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 03:45 PM PDT

    For me personally, It goes something like this:

    Devil May Cry has my favorite story and is tied with Metal Gear Rising for favorite soundtrack.

    Metal Gear Rising is great and I enjoy the story and love Raiden, the gameplay is great to but besides gameplay, no aspect is good enough to place it above DMC as a franchise for me.

    Bayonetta is similar, good story, Bayonetta is awesome, the music is pretty good and the gameplay is great, but it's mostly tied with MGR.

    Ninja Gaiden 2 is my personal favorite because for me the combat is by far the most fun. So fast, so brutal. Ryu is so damn cool, but unfortunately the story and music are both very ok, and outside of the actual gameplay, nothing is particularly stellar. But the gameplay alone is good enough to where it's my favorite.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/XGOD-SPEEDX
    [link] [comments]

    Bullying dante even more after mii reveal

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 06:25 AM PDT

    Devil May Cry noob vs Vergil

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 08:22 AM PDT

    Who should I draw ya heccs

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 08:52 PM PDT

    An annoying issue with cavaliere Angelo

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 08:37 PM PDT

    Been playing more Vergil recently and was practicing Judgement Cut timings (which I hate, seriously this stuff feels like I need to be a surgeon to do consistently) on this boss. So halfway the fight he teleports away and tries to do his lightning AOE. I stagger him out of it. He teleports and does it again, I stagger him again, he teleports again, stagger again, teleport, stagger. He kept doing this until I killed him. Tried again, he kept doing it, he keeps doing it unless I let him do his attack. Nothing much but it bothers me for some reason

    submitted by /u/SuperSpurgDALE
    [link] [comments]

    Grabbed DMC5 PC version during summer sale, must have mods?

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 08:38 AM PDT

    Looking to unlock all difficulties and abilities from the get go as I've played the hell out of the PS5 port, would be awesome if someone could point me in the right direction if there's one available. Drop all your QoL and other dope ass mod recommendations too!

    submitted by /u/tannerhoward00
    [link] [comments]

    [Speedrun] Devil May Cry 5: Special Edition by TheScruffington in 1:05:38 (Vergil -- Devil Hunter)

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 02:53 PM PDT

    fr fr

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 10:08 PM PDT

    Own the DMC5 PS4 digital edition, how to upgrade to PS5

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 01:39 PM PDT

    I find it all very confusing, do I just buy the Special Edition for PS5 again? Do I buy the SE expansion for PS4 and get automatically the PS5 edition as a result?

    I find PS4 Pro settings on a PS5 too blurry for my 4KTV.

    submitted by /u/ThePhantomPear
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment