• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 29, 2021

    Devil May Cry Lore Thursdays! Let's discuss some lore!

    Devil May Cry Lore Thursdays! Let's discuss some lore!


    Lore Thursdays! Let's discuss some lore!

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 03:00 AM PDT

    Got some interesting ideas about the lore and perhaps the future of the series? Let's discuss!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Vergil: Into the Vergil-Verse (StelarPidgin)

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 01:22 PM PDT

    Devil May Cry Artworks (Dante, Vergil, V, Nero) [by toni infante]

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 07:59 AM PDT

    V turns himself into convertible

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 05:05 PM PDT

    If you know u know

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 04:11 PM PDT

    I thought this was pretty cool

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 06:17 PM PDT

    DMC 1 Dante fan art

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 12:19 PM PDT

    "What You Lack... is This!" -DMC5 OC

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 04:41 PM PDT

    Caught the Rona and had to isolate for the past 10 days. Spent that time grinding BP as Vergil and finally beat my PB of 54 minutes!

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 03:49 PM PDT

    I love how Dante ex color was inspired by donte but he still has a way better design

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 08:04 AM PDT

    Vergil, also vergil

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 09:29 PM PDT

    (oc) Can someone turn off the sun

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 08:03 AM PDT

    Fun Fact: Here are 5 of the most popular songs played from Capcom Sound Team on Spotify... What is your favorite OSTs from them?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 02:10 PM PDT

    Since you liked the other screenshots i posted here, here are some more! (last ones i promise xD), Allucard from Hellsing!

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 12:02 PM PDT

    Do I need to play DMC1?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 04:51 PM PDT

    I'm honestly fine with the camera and limited moveset, but honestly the yellow orb system COMPLETELY ruins it for me. Replaying a game after you beat it is one thing, but I can't get past having to replay and entire level after I died to the black knight guy.

    submitted by /u/Paxoxujy
    [link] [comments]

    Got the Platinum Trophy for DMC 5! Let‘s Rock!

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 01:24 PM PDT

    best sword?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 06:06 AM PDT

    also mention the version of the sword from specific devil may cry game by the design. for example- dmc2 rebellion looks different than its later installments.

    another example, red queen in dmc4 looks brigher but dmc5 red queen looks darker

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/No-Piece-5465
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to control taunts?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 05:03 PM PDT

    Hello there! Like the question says, is there a trick or input that ensures getting a certain taunt? Or they are all random/dictated by current style rank?

    Because I'm playing with Vergil and aside from wanting to see other taunts more often, when I try to air taunt summoned swords, I suddenly get a random sword slash that messes with my combo and I don't know why that one happens.

    submitted by /u/iNxrcissist
    [link] [comments]

    Asking the real questions here.

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 04:44 PM PDT

    I am about to ruin Dante’s career.

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 09:59 PM PDT

    I colour graded DMC3 So it looked more like how I remembered it looking on the PS2- tell me what you think

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 11:25 AM PDT

    What are your guys stories on finding out the franchise's existence and how you got hooked on it?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 04:38 PM PDT

    I remember ages ago when I was around 13 that my mum bought an Xbox 360 game and it was Devil may cry 4 and i was like "What's that?" and she said that she liked playing the DMC games and she told me how you just beat the fuck outta demons and I thought "huh, neat" and I never ended up playing it lol. Then later on she got DmC reboot and I thought "fuck it why not?" and gotta say I kinda liked it, liked being the keyword since I only ever played it once and didn't touch it again and never bothered with any other games... Until I saw the DMC 5 trailer, I was so impressed with the graphics, the cool animations and transitions and the humour is right up my alley. I thought it looked badass... And then I didn't bother getting it until I finally got an Xbox series X managing to avoid all the shitty scalpers and I saw that the DMC 5 special edition was £20 and I decided to buy it since it was upgraded to next gen...And I fucking got hooked on the franchise. I have 100% completed DMC 1, 2 and 5 and I'm halfway through 100% DMC 3 and don't plan to stop anytime soon.

    Please let me hear your stories on how you guys got into it!

    submitted by /u/Souperdoopa
    [link] [comments]

    Did another Vergil Mission 20 DMD No Damage, this time with more SSS!

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 02:50 PM PDT

    which devil may cry has the worst level design?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 05:54 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment