• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 27, 2021

    Devil May Cry Wednesday Q&A Megathread - Ask your questions here!

    Devil May Cry Wednesday Q&A Megathread - Ask your questions here!


    Wednesday Q&A Megathread - Ask your questions here!

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 03:00 AM PST

    To help our users get their many questions answered, we have implemented weekly Wednesday Q&A megathreads!

    [FAQ](https://www.reddit.com/r/DevilMayCry/wiki/faq)

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    People at Supergiant are DMC fans I guess

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 09:34 AM PST

    This made me think of y’all and Vergil

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 12:30 PM PST

    Dante's response

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 03:09 PM PST

    Friendly reminder that playable Vergil's Sin DT is (to match Dante's) much larger than boss Vergils, and it's kinda funny

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 11:52 AM PST

    32 hours and 15 minutes so far. I hope I didn't miss anything.

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 12:19 PM PST

    Nero by Tomio Ogata (Visions of V)

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 01:49 AM PST

    Finally cleared Bloody Palace as Dante for the first time. Red Hot Night cheese for the finale got me through!

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 09:03 AM PST

    Visions of V 3rd volume will be published on the 15th of February

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 06:25 AM PST

    Burying the light a bit too deep...

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 06:21 PM PST

    Nero's mother. I think I found out who it is.

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 04:11 PM PST

    Friendly sharing, the DMC3 DT's are the only ones that increase the height of the characters outside of the DMC2 Majin form and the DMC5 Sin DT, but only by a few inches.

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 03:12 PM PST

    Parrying with Yamato is too motivational

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 04:50 PM PST

    Vergil fanart

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 07:18 PM PST

    Drew another Vergil...

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 05:20 AM PST

    Drew another Vergil...

    this time with Yamato....pose was referenced but changed as to not directly rip... hope you guys like it

    https://preview.redd.it/vfo391fdlvd61.jpg?width=4020&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=abc7c0412cd593b9bb34ef03c0495118b411f3b4

    submitted by /u/RobbieNate1983
    [link] [comments]

    You guys really weren't kidding about DMC 2.

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 03:27 PM PST

    Playing through the series for the first time. Loved 1, by the way! Very atmospheric and had that awesome early PS2 soul. Combat was responsive and fun.

    Now I'm onto 2. I thought for sure the hate was overblown. I mean, I'm the weirdo whose favorite souls game 2. This game possibly couldn't be that bad, right?

    During the entirety of that helicopter boss I literally just closed my eyes and shot the guns for 5 minutes and won. This combined with the fact that Dante just kinda feels like shit to control and the huge empty levels makes the game a massive fucking chore.

    It'd be one thing if the game was just kinda mediocre, but man it's actually just bad. If I didn't know it was so short I would've dropped it already. Gonna soldier through, though! I have a feeling 3 will feel much more rewarding in doing so.

    There are a couple things I like, though. Dante looks awesome and the music is great.

    submitted by /u/aeroheadvg
    [link] [comments]

    I like dmc

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 05:34 AM PST

    It is very fun i spam buttons also im new to this redit

    submitted by /u/coolgamer1460
    [link] [comments]

    I beat BP with him so here's Darth V

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 08:34 PM PST

    Help a fellow devil hunter out with PC settings please!

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 06:58 PM PST

    So, i've been experiencing some really really weird micro-stuttering issues while playing. I have a slightly overclocked Ryzen 9 5900x, 16GB 3600mhz ram and an RTX 3080. It's like, sometimes it is on 165fps (capped) then all of sudden every now and then it drops to 80 or less and i definitely feel it, its like it stops for a second, its probably even less than that sometimes. I have the original steam version and am at the moment using as mods only the temporary cheat table for Vergil and doppelganger. I already switched the game to DX11 and nothing, also the latest drivers are dow loaded. Any help is very much appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Anonymusx98
    [link] [comments]

    Is it morally fine to skip floors in BP?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 06:54 PM PST

    For context, I'm a fairly intermediate player in DMC 5. I've beaten SoS twice. Base game once and as Vergil. Vergil's the character I'm best at and after playing some NieR: Automata, I decided to give BP a try after my failed attempt to get to Cavaliere as Dante. I got to floor 41 before I retired and recently tried to go through BP to inevitably die so I don't lose my progress through it when I went to lab combos. And surprisingly, I hit floor 81. Beating the bosses with ease. that all changed when I got to floor 81 and failed several times to activate World of V when my health was low. People tend to cheat at video games (more specifically speedrunning) because they felt like they deserved a run they failed and now I'm in a similar situation. I want to try and beat BP again but the time commitment is just too much for me, even with the suspend feature. As a PC player, I have access to the SSSiyan cheat table and could skip to floor 81. I'm tempted to use it but the achievement wouldn't feel earned. But I should've been able to pull off World of V in the situation I was in. I guess I just needed to vent about this.

    submitted by /u/Foxfisher159
    [link] [comments]

    Weaving summoned swords abilities with attacks just might be the best thing ever.

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 04:29 PM PST

    Any way to make battle themes "less dynamic"?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 02:11 PM PST

    With vergil its way too easy to get SSS in under 10 seconds, so you immediately get to the "hype" part but I like it when there is a build up to that.

    Any mod or change ingame that changes this?

    Like in mission 20 as vergil

    submitted by /u/Commander70
    [link] [comments]

    DMC5SE: Best settings for PS5?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 03:30 PM PST

    So today I got my PS5 and DMC5SE was the first game I've loaded up, I've just got one question;

    Whats the best settings to use? I remember hearing issues with raytracing and perfomance mode etc. Also I'm guessing you guys would advise to use Turbo Mode?4

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/BennyxW
    [link] [comments]

    Most popular Primary Weapon for characters

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 03:08 PM PST

    I wanna see which one is the most beloved

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/batgriff
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment