• Breaking News

    Friday, August 14, 2020

    Devil May Cry JACKPOT!

    Devil May Cry JACKPOT!


    JACKPOT!

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 04:11 PM PDT

    It took longer than I thought due to the wrist injury I got while drawing it but it's finally finished. Gonna do Nero next. Hope you like it!

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 06:40 AM PDT

    We’re in it for a good time, not a long time.

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 01:11 AM PDT

    Featuring Dante from the Devil May Cry Series

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 06:33 AM PDT

    Devil May Cry 6 Dante & Virgil leaked screenshot !!!Spoilers!!!

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 02:29 PM PDT

    "Let's go all the way to Flavor Town!"

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 10:19 AM PDT

    When Iowa already got hit with a derecho and is about to get hit with another storm

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 12:16 PM PDT

    THIS WAS MEANT TO BE A FAIR FIGHT

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 03:49 AM PDT

    Apex legends now F E A T U R I N G

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 12:54 PM PDT

    My highest style point count for mission 19

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 11:05 AM PDT

    I just wanna play Vergil and judgement cut these annoying ass fury’s out of existence :/

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 05:47 AM PDT

    I wonder if Devil May Cry has a Yelp page

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 08:34 AM PDT

    Nay my screenshot is superior

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 09:14 AM PDT

    Featuring Dante form Devil May Cry series

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 12:33 AM PDT

    Final thoughts on DMC 1: definitely a great time, albeit real flawed (follow up from the initial thoughts the previous day).

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 11:12 AM PDT

    First thing's first: jesus this game is short.

    Once again, it's fun to see the humble beginnings of both this Franchise and what Kamiya and Platinumgames will end up being. The stuff that aged particularly well survived well into both games like delayed button input combos with the swords and Ifrit's hold-to-charge inputs as well. This is also the first instance of Kamiya's well known fascination with Space Harrier!

    And it's surprisingly forgiving too. This is the most I've seen green orbs drop and even if they don't drop often, refilling the DT gauge takes no time at all.

    Bosses were cool except for Nightmare Chapter 20 tho. Nelo Angelo was way more fun than I thought he'd be. For an early PS2 game this was a thrilling one-on-one swordfight! This is also one of the only games in the franchise where guns actually do significant damage and I like that.

    Now for the stuff I wasn't super down with: the goddamned water sections. The overpoweredness of the needle gun gives me the feeling that not even Kamiya and crew thought this was fun, which is the absolute worst design element. Like they may have had to fill a quota or something but those were incredibly lame.

    Depth perception was kinda fucky too. Like I see a blue orb hanging out up there but the camera on the area below it won't let me see where I should jump up from.

    That said, camera bothered me a little less than I thought. Hell I feel like it could be a decent entry point to classic Resident Evil.

    That said, while it's still technically my least favorite DMC that I've finished, it's one of the strongest last places in any franchise since Yakuza, where my least favorite game I've played in that franchise is Kiwami 1 but it's still a fantastic game.

    I may play DMC 2 soon but idk if I have the patience for that

    submitted by /u/AntonRX178
    [link] [comments]

    Virgil's getting into fighting games

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 01:31 PM PDT

    Jesus Christ

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 01:12 PM PDT

    Trying to beat Vergil 3 on DMD (DMC 3) without spamming jump canceled Killer Bee is ridiculous! I tried beating him with Agni & Rudra and just about gave up due to his damn health regeneration. Tried again later with Beowulf and the jump cancels freaking rinsed him.

    Honestly kind of funny.

    submitted by /u/Splatoonist
    [link] [comments]

    Wtf am I not getting with secret mission 05 (dmc5)

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 02:19 PM PDT

    I have Wire Snatch 2 and feel like from the time the second grab point has the lock on marker I should be able to go make dinner and write my memoirs with time to spare before Nero hits the ground. But for whatever reason, Nero... just won't grab it. He'll punch at the air as though he's doing a breaker attack without actually firing off an attack. With Air Hike I can rub Nero's face in the grab point and spam B (Xbox, with RB held of course) and he will slowly fall to the ground while doing these empty breaker animations. Have I ran into a bug or am I missing something here?

    submitted by /u/randy_mcronald
    [link] [comments]

    The sweet despair of buying DMC figures

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 12:56 PM PDT

    Despite feeling like I'm going to scream this into a void, I have to scream. About Vergil-discrimination and a German girl collecting figurines (meaning: this rant is from an European shipping view).

    Some time in Autumn 2019: Kotobukiya announces/releases Nero and Dante figures for DMC 5. Both appeared in the European Capcom store and while Dante is sold out now, Nero is still in stock.

    October/November 2019: Prime1 announces a Vergil figure, after Dante and Nero.

    Also November 2019: Goodsmile Company's Nendoroid of Dante goes into pre-order.

    December 2019: Itsuno posts a picture of a Kotobukiya Vergil. The hype is real.

    Apparently Februar 2020: The Japanese page of Kotobukiya starts pre-order of Vergil, but only for a short amount of time. And it seems like it only was in Japanese. So, take a wild guess who missed it.

    June 2020: Nendoroid Dante is finally released, and there's no option to buy it if you didn't pre-order him. He's sold out. No Vergil or Nero in sight.

    Late July 2020: Prime1 figures go into pre-order on the Japanese online Capcom store. Shipping in early 2021. There's nothing on the European or US pages.

    29th July 2020: Kotobukiya Vergil goes into sale. Or not. Who knows? Kotobukiya US store talks about a release in August 2020, Kotobukiya JP says it's not out yet despite the release date being July 29th.

    30th July: According to the Kotobukiya JP, Vergil is sold out?!? US still talks about August and a well known German store for figures says it will be released later this year. The most hilarious thing of it all: The Prime1 figure pre-orders in the Japanese Capcom-Store are somehow sold out?!

    early August 2020: Prime1 announces Cutie1, a series that includes Dante, Nero, V and Vergil. The pre-order is a mess. The mobile version of the Cutie1-Store only lets you pre-order single figures on Japanese-only websites. Meanwhile the whole figure set is being sold on the English website of Prime1. Who do I believe??

    14th August Kotobukiya Vergil is already found on the German Amazon-Store. For 700 Euros. On ebay japanese sellers are offering him for the usual price. What happened?


    And honestly, I am pissed, confused, feel dumb and everything in between. It's super difficult to even figure out when and where something goes into sale or preorder. And it's even more difficult to get your hands on a Vergil figure. Yes he is loved among fans so please please please don't ignore his existance. There is a demand for him. And yes, Capcom, there indeed exists a fanbase outside of Japan.

    I'm crossing my fingers that the Japanese sellers on ebay don't bullshit me and my order for the Kotobukiya Vergil somehow works out fine.

    TL;DR: Girl with unhealthy parasocial relationship to a bunch of fictional devil boys owning a unhealthy amount of DMC-figures but almost no Vergils sobs in a corner about pre-order culture.

    submitted by /u/FlameRebel
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment