• Breaking News

    Friday, August 7, 2020

    Devil May Cry I don’t remember where I found this, but I thought you’d all enjoy it

    Devil May Cry I don’t remember where I found this, but I thought you’d all enjoy it


    I don’t remember where I found this, but I thought you’d all enjoy it

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 06:16 AM PDT

    So here’s some mirror selfies of my Nero cosplay, hope you guys enjoy. Follow my ig rob.cosplays for more.

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 01:54 PM PDT

    Self-made necklace and bracelet for Nero

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 05:18 PM PDT

    "Jackpot!", by StellarPidgin

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 03:17 PM PDT

    My Nero statue arrived and it was well worth the money

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 05:03 AM PDT

    A Toast.

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 06:27 PM PDT

    Bear Killer Shotgun

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 12:54 PM PDT

    Could Bugs Bunny survive through the events of Devil May Cry 3?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 09:13 AM PDT

    The proposal: Bugs Bunny replaces Dante as the protagonist and must make it through the entire game.

    The guidelines:

    1. Bugs replacing Dante is the only difference to the story. All other characters and events play out as they canonically have.

    2. Bugs already starts off on the offensive. He has been wronged by the appearance of Temen-Ni-Gru. It spawned directly on top of his rabbit hole and thus has inconvenienced him enough to retaliate. ("Of course you realize, dis means war.")

    3. In the interest of fairness, we can say Vergil is at least familiar with Bugs, as he is with Dante. However, Arkham and Lady do not know who he is, nor is anyone, Vergil included, expecting him to show up.

    submitted by /u/DocProfessor
    [link] [comments]

    DMC V - Killing Goliath With Projectiles Only

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 07:11 PM PDT

    Don't know if it has been done with dante before

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 06:58 PM PDT

    my first experience with bloody palace lmao nearly turned my square and R1 buttons to dust so I can get a C

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 11:55 AM PDT

    Devil May Cry- Yhe Legendary HUE BR Collab: Trailer

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 02:07 PM PDT

    Probably the fastest I've ever killed a boss in this game

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 02:00 PM PDT

    I just realized that we have figures of all of our favorite characters... Except for Sparda himself.

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 01:24 PM PDT

    Why isn't there an Asmus Sparda figurine?

    submitted by /u/CavalierSlayer
    [link] [comments]

    V

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 12:06 AM PDT

    Unpopular opinion: DMC: Devil May Cry could have been good.

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 07:45 PM PDT

    DMC: Devil May Cry would have been so much better if they didn't rush to cater to all of the complaining fans.

    They originally had that game's Dante written as such a different character, and had most of the dialogue written for this. They tried to rush in to change it when fans were complaining about how the new Dante was. Dante would have been better in that game if they kept him as that quiet edgy smoking white kid we saw iin the original trailer.

    submitted by /u/TheBeast798
    [link] [comments]

    Devil May Cry- Yhe Legendary HUE BR Collab: Trailer

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 02:22 PM PDT

    Recentemente eu comecei uma collab com Jogadores Brasileiros de Devil May Cry, Já tem uma galera boa como: DanSDK, Mystic Games, Gimme The Yamato, Noc e muitos, MUITOS outros, mas cada Devil Hunter é preciso, então voce pode participar, o prazo é até dia 14 de Agosto de 2020, a Collab permite quealquer coisa, Combos, Free-Style, Boss Rush e tudo que a criatividade mandar, fique a vontade pra falar comigo aqui:

    Twitter:
    u/ElisiumDante

    Discord:

    DanteElisium#561

    Caso Alguém queira ver, o Trailer está aqui nos comentários

    submitted by /u/DanteElisium
    [link] [comments]

    Undeniable proof Dante won't be in DMC6

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 03:10 AM PDT

    Dante wouldn't be able to get a new outfit in Hell :(

    submitted by /u/ReLLeRrtR
    [link] [comments]

    Need help to get SSS with Dante

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 01:02 PM PDT

    I am very bad at combos but still sometimes able to get SSS with Nero and V..... But with Dante it is almost impossible because of so many weapons........ Is there any easy way to get stylish rank with Dante without doing long combos? And also how do i teleport with Dante? I have seen it in many gameplay videos.

    submitted by /u/Cyraxnagar
    [link] [comments]

    Anybody think there's any type of antagonist left for a sequel?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 05:57 PM PDT

    I mean the only other one I could think of that follows the same pattern of these games when creating an Antagonist is a Daughter of Mundus, a cruel mistress-like demon who has the power to crush humans or whoever's in her path but that's about it and why did I choose a mistress behavior? Well it would be a trait to add to her already twisted personality and she would become a Queen in this scenario so why wouldn't I include it? Nevan had a behavior like that and she's representing the Sin of Lust so I had to include it for this new demon, that doesn't mean it has to be the personality chosen but attacks in battle would feel interesting if it was used, minor or major.

    submitted by /u/WildSangrita
    [link] [comments]

    Can't find the file menu on DMC3 Switch

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 07:23 PM PDT

    I'm getting into dmc3 on the go and a few of the walk through/tutorials I'm using mention reviewing combos and items in the files menu. Wondering what this is and how to pull it up or even if this exists on the switch version. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/2_dangerous_2_live
    [link] [comments]

    I just finished Devil May Cry 3. Vergil 3 in DMC 3 has officially become my favorite final boss of all time.

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 12:00 AM PDT

    As the title says, I just completed my first play-through of DMC 3 and it has landed a spot as one of my favorite games of all time if not my favorite, but this post is mostly me gushing about Vergil 3.

    Even though I only beat him on Normal and not the higher difficulties(yet), he is still so well designed and challenging on that difficulty that I always find myself doing Mission 20 again and again just to fight him. I love how he builds off of the first two fights against him. I love how his Devil Trigger acts similarly to yours and you can knock him out of DT with ranged tactics or otherwise. I love how Force Edge has a similar moveset to Rebellion. I love how as a Royal Guard user I can perfectly time parries on his Helm Breakers. I love the intensity he comes at you when he spams Helm Breakers and spams Judgement Cuts when he does what I call a "Super DT". The music is amazing, the voice work by Daniel Southworth is so menacing, and the atmosphere is captivating when I have enough time to pay attention to it from dealing with Vergil's assault. But the best aspect about him is that he truly feels like a final exam boss, testing you on the skills you developed until that point while remaining challenging on top of all that.

    Don't get me wrong, other games have incredible final bosses as well such as The Boss from Metal Gear Solid 3, Sword Saint Isshin from Sekiro, Radiance from Hollow Knight, and the final boss in Persona 5 Royal, but holy shit, Vergil's final fight in DMC 3 is definitely on a whole higher level of not just final boss fighting, but boss fighting in general, especially considering how long DMC3 has been around as a game.

    Apologies if this post is long as fuck, but it's just that I have so much praise for Vergil!

    submitted by /u/deadStroke1206
    [link] [comments]

    Been doing test print of buttons used on Nero's jacket in Devil May Cry 5. In between the prints, I managed to paint the bracelet and 2 test print buttons.

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 03:33 AM PDT

    For Nero to gain his own Devil Arm in DMC6

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 04:27 PM PDT

    When DMC6 is all centered on Nero, there must be a way for him to gain his own Devil Arm since he's got the Red Queen, Blue Rose, Devil Bringer and Breakers.

    What kind of weapon would suit him if Nero goes dual wielded in melee and ranged?

    Another sword? An axe? A flail? A dagger? Anything?

    He wields a sword and gun with his left hand. So there must be something that can be useful for his right hand to wield.

    submitted by /u/henshinslayer
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment