• Breaking News

    Friday, July 10, 2020

    Devil May Cry THIS HASN'T BEEN TALKED ABOUT ENOUGH!!!

    Devil May Cry THIS HASN'T BEEN TALKED ABOUT ENOUGH!!!


    THIS HASN'T BEEN TALKED ABOUT ENOUGH!!!

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 08:57 AM PDT

    Original was about Zuko and Azula, but I think it also applies to the best bois.

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 12:28 PM PDT

    Found it in a video about stupid mobile games adds you see all over internet.

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 03:53 PM PDT

    Let's rock... Finally got to experience this masterpiece.... I'm gonna give Donguri a run for his money

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 09:10 AM PDT

    Vergil when devil may cry 6 comes out

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 08:55 PM PDT

    What are you gonna do with all that power?

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 12:19 PM PDT

    I think this belongs here

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 04:23 PM PDT

    A really random Dante & Vergil theory

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 06:06 PM PDT

    Soooo...my mother's a music major(she's in her early sixties and went to a liberal arts college back before you had to pay out the ass for tuition and used to be a music/orchestra teacher) and a while back, I was asking her about music and I pulled up a video showcasing V's air violin taunt because I wanted to know if she could ID the music for me(the beginning portion of Paganini's 24th Caprice, it turns out) and it made me think about something you guys might find interesting:

    Were Dante and Vergil being brought up by Sparda and Eva to have at least a little artistic experience? I mean, in her(Mom's) experience, letting your child learn at least one instrument and play it to some degree is good for their life overall. Plus, it'd explain a lot about the two when it comes to various things like, ohh, I dunno, them showboating a lot with flashy moves or what we know about Dante's love of music(well, mostly rock and heavy metal, it seems, but hey, it's still something).

    I dunno, it's something I've had rattling around in my head for a while, plus it's fun to think of one of Vergil's side projects being to hunt down an antique violin like a Stradivarius or a Guarneri.

    submitted by /u/Casandraelf
    [link] [comments]

    The closest Nero and Vergil ever got to each other as family was when Nero helped V up but neither of them knew about it

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 05:12 PM PDT

    Nostalgia:

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 08:12 PM PDT

    Question and Vergil theory

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 05:25 PM PDT

    I've been thinking of something for a while now. Do you guys think the Yamato rebuilt itself in 4 because the energy coming from Nero felt a kin to Vergil and it thought Nero was Vergil or since Nero was next in line for it's power chose to bond with him?.

    Even though i have no real evidence for this side theory I've always liked to believe that the reason why Vergil came back to life in 5 was because when Nero awakened his DT and reforged the Yamato that created a link between either Vergil's weak or possibly dead body reviving him feeding off Nero's growing power to replenish his at least for the time being. That might explain how he was able to track down Nero's location in 5 and somehow know that his Devil bringer was the storage and source of the Yamato and his powers.

    submitted by /u/BLACKREEE95
    [link] [comments]

    "Wait up Vergil, I'm coming too"

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 02:00 PM PDT

    What lesser Demons would you like to return in the next games ?

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 03:21 PM PDT

    Personally i'd love to see the Alto/Bianco Angelos return in some way, with the exact same design from DMC 4

    submitted by /u/Aeterneus
    [link] [comments]

    Theoretical boss fights

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 07:59 PM PDT

    Do you guys think Dante,Vergil and Nero will go up against seven deadly sins type bosses in the future? If so who's gonna go against the sins they represent most?

    submitted by /u/BLACKREEE95
    [link] [comments]

    A DMC newbies impression on DMC 3

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 04:07 PM PDT

    I wanted to get into this franchise so I Played dmc 5 the other week, but put it on human as I've never played a dmc before, finished it and thought it was an excellent game so I instantly got the HD collection and started on 3 (going through them in chronological order) and HOLY SHIT is it hard. I'm at mission 15 and I've learnt the Rhythm and rhyme but Jesus it still whoops my asses on the boss levels (Vergil 2 and devan I'm looking at you). It's a super awesome game and the hardness adds to it instead of being frustrating, but I fear that dmc 1 is gonna be a cake walk from what I read about no.3 being the hardest. Is this true or will it still be a challenge? Sorry for going on, but all the words in the world couldn't describe how awesome these games are so far... except dmc 2, heard that ones a shit show.

    submitted by /u/chickenjoebill
    [link] [comments]

    Really stupid question - is there a way to "restart" DMC5?

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 07:36 PM PDT

    I want to replay DMC5 but I want to do it "fresh", eg. no upgrades. Is there any way to do that? The game doesn't seem to have multiple save slots or any way to delete your save.

    submitted by /u/11tracer
    [link] [comments]

    How long is DMC 5? How come I see others clock in hundreds of hours? Just curious because I plan on getting it.

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 05:20 PM PDT

    Hi guys! I'm planning on getting this game.

    I honestly don't like long games any more, not because they're bad or anything like that but I usually get burned out halfway through. I feel bad for it because it feels like I wasted my money on it (again, not because they're bad, just imagine buying a meal but then being too full halfway through to finish it)

    I heard that this game is linear and has around 15-20 hours for its campaign? That's wonderful for me! Just the right amount of hours for me and I hopefully could just replay it when I'm bored. Although, I saw other people clocking in 200 hours, 300, and even 500. What takes so much hours? Honestly just curious.

    Thanks guys!!

    submitted by /u/hnmlo
    [link] [comments]

    Is it worth the price? It's around 50 dollars.

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 03:01 PM PDT

    Deftones would be a perfect band to be in DMC soundtrack

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 07:47 AM PDT

    Prove me wrong. I've played all dmc games million times over and over and recently I'm listening to Deftones while playing. I don't know any other band that would fit here better.

    submitted by /u/SamueIS
    [link] [comments]

    Nero Sparda: Pro Skater / SoS

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 03:57 PM PDT

    Mission 10 DMD S-Rank

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 08:24 AM PDT

    Vergil power of Separation

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 08:38 AM PDT

    I have been wondering how Vergil figured Yamato can separate his human soul since he is able to do so is it possible for him to resurrect Sparda due to Dante absorbed power of Sparda by separating Dante and Sparda

    submitted by /u/DarkslayerV
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment