• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 11, 2020

    Devil May Cry SSShitpost Saturday! You are free to shitpost!

    Devil May Cry SSShitpost Saturday! You are free to shitpost!


    SSShitpost Saturday! You are free to shitpost!

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 07:32 AM PDT

    It's time for the other time of the week you're free to show off your SSShitposts! Let's see some great humor!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Dante v Vergil

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 06:35 AM PDT

    Right After DMC5.....

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 02:15 PM PDT

    Me and the Boys going to beat up Dante for calling me Deadweight

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 02:09 AM PDT

    Lightning

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 02:11 PM PDT

    Just gonna leave this here

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 03:34 PM PDT

    Sweet Devil Sword Vergil Art I Found. No Clue Who It Belongs To Though, Any Idea Who?

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 07:21 AM PDT

    Me after the zoo keeper says to keep bananas away from the gorilla exhibit

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 12:34 PM PDT

    This offends me because I have try to look for any furniture Dante has in the store and all of them are too fucking expensive and for very fancy people.

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 07:53 AM PDT

    Dante vs Cavaliere Angelo BP no damage

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 12:48 PM PDT

    Ragtime is best girl

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 11:14 PM PDT

    DSD will probably get a redesign.

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 12:40 PM PDT

    I don't hate it I just think it could be better. However, look at Rebellion and Sparda. They changed a little every game lol.

    Well 4 kept them mostly the same, but 5 changed the hell out of Sparda and Rebellion.

    submitted by /u/CavaliereKiller
    [link] [comments]

    How much of being V do you think Vergil remembers?

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 03:58 PM PDT

    We don't get to see much of what Vergil thought of being V after he returns to being Vergil. But being V definitely allowed him to get a better grasp of his humanity (haha). I can assume he remembers all of it, right?

    submitted by /u/NotYoshihide
    [link] [comments]

    Tips for killing 30+ demons as Vergil during the DMC4 credits?

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 04:48 PM PDT

    I want to unlock Vergil's EX costume but the highest number of kills I could achieve was 26 after numerous attempts.

    submitted by /u/Frogmin
    [link] [comments]

    The DMC2 we never got

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 09:23 AM PDT

    Should Itsuno be considered an official co-creator at this point?

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 11:47 AM PDT

    Many consider Kamiya to be the sole creator of Devil May Cry, and while games are usually a team effort in the end anyways, I think Itsuno has contributed enough to the world of DMC that it's honestly more his than Kamiya's at this point. I guess this is really a matter of accreditation than anything else, but what do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/ImNotUlt
    [link] [comments]

    Wait so there's two developers and both have different canons of the DMC Universe? Why didn't I know about this?

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 02:47 PM PDT

    DMC4:SE - Combo Vol. #1

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 03:17 PM PDT

    So an "Angelo" is a cursed suit of armor that mind controls the wearer

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 08:39 AM PDT

    Nelo Angelo was our first example: Vergil encased in a demonic suit of armor while mind-controlled by Mundus.

    In DMC4 we see two new versions of angelos, the blancos and altos, but they are both empty suits controlled from outside -- kind of like the marionettes from DMC1. We know Agnus had to put in a lot of work to get them functioning.

    In DMC5 we see Cavaliere Angelo containing and possessing Trish. I posit that the Artemis suit is also an Angelo since it contained and possessed Lady.

    And of course there are the proto and scudo angelos, empty like in DMC4.

    submitted by /u/Bkwordguy
    [link] [comments]

    When you go to the boss with low HP

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 08:28 AM PDT

    Possibly dumb question inbound.

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 03:19 PM PDT

    So, I haven't played a DMC game since the HD collection (some fan I am, right?) so I'm a bit rusty in terms of my knowledge. Do you get more red orbs on harder difficulties? I ask 'cause I just beat prologue Urizen and unlocked SoS difficulty and naturally being the masochist I am, I decided I'd start there instead of Devil Hunter. My concern is, will I be able to adequately upgrade stuff playing on SoS from the get go?

    submitted by /u/ISuckAtLifeGodPlsRst
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone been hit by JCE while Vergil is in DT?

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 08:13 AM PDT

    Until last night I assumed that he just doesn't use the move in DT since I've never seen him do it. Until he did it last night, which I dodged before wondering how much damage it does in DT since it can do around 3/4 of your health normally on DMD. Could this be a one hit kill on DMD?

    submitted by /u/Mrwanagethigh
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment