• Breaking News

    Thursday, June 25, 2020

    Devil May Cry Lore Thursdays! Let us discuss some lore!

    Devil May Cry Lore Thursdays! Let us discuss some lore!


    Lore Thursdays! Let us discuss some lore!

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 07:32 AM PDT

    Got some interesting ideas about the lore and perhaps the future of the series? Let's discuss!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Devil Ladies

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 01:55 PM PDT

    Dante, Don't Turn Them into Nunchucks (Art by 菜包return)

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 06:20 AM PDT

    I didn't get to walk the stage but I still wanted to decorate my graduation cap!

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 11:04 AM PDT

    DMC: Dancing because I should have been thr one to fill your dark soul with light!

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 04:06 PM PDT

    Having so much fun in Bloody Palace with super costumes. What a great game!!!

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 07:39 AM PDT

    Still adore this shot of Dantes Devil Trigger in so much detail, Whats your Favourite Devil Trigger?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 07:15 PM PDT

    DMC anime promo with additional photo editing done.

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 11:07 AM PDT

    TWEWY and Cyberpunk are getting Anime's but there's still no news on the DMC Anime

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 11:04 AM PDT

    What if V returns inside of Vergil's mind acting as his human conscience?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 07:09 PM PDT

    It would be nice if V shows up in Vergil's mind whenever he has troubling decisions and choices.

    Perhaps also as a guide to where his path for power should take in the right way without force.

    submitted by /u/henshinslayer
    [link] [comments]

    DMC3 Mod for fixing hair transparency (HD Collection PC).

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 08:58 AM PDT

    DMC3 Mod for fixing hair transparency (HD Collection PC).

    I've created this mod for fixing lack of hair (and Lady's bandages) transparency for all three characters in the HD collection version. The new textures are taken from the PS2 version. I've also included HD Moon and Hell Eye textures from cheburat0r's previous mod (I hope he doesn't mind).

    Here is a google drive link.

    Anyone unaware of this issue can watch this video: https://youtu.be/USE6-uwB6gc

    Comparison Images

    submitted by /u/shu_bham
    [link] [comments]

    About the Boss Rush in Devil May Cry 3

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 12:20 PM PDT

    For anyone who doesn't know there is a faster way to do this!The only bosses you need to fight are Cerberus aka the dark blue gem,Agni & Rudra aka the green gem,and Beowulf aka the white gem.Those three are the only bosses you need to fight on each difficulty of the game unless you wanna get the blue orb fragment here,the you will need to fight all the bosses in the boss rush.

    submitted by /u/dankestblanket
    [link] [comments]

    balrog swirl

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 07:33 PM PDT

    Cerberus and King Cerberus by PaperGauntlet

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 07:00 PM PDT

    I really hope V comes back for DMC6. I know, I know, but I hear me out.

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 05:22 PM PDT

    First of all,

    none of you here can tell me that V wasn't one of the most unique and fresh and compelling characters we've ever had in the series, and potentially even in video gaming in general.

    I even had the theory that he deserved his own stand-alone RPG, where you are travelling across the world as he iable to use Gryffon like the breath of the wild glider...but I digress...for now :)

    Ok, so even though - spoilers ahead -

    It is revealed that V is just a facet of Virgil,

    I think that it may be possible in some way to allow V to return.

    It could be that V, as this externalised aspect of V's psyche,

    took refuge somewhere,

    because he was a benign character,

    And Virgil is this antagonistic character.

    so maybe the benign version of him was so strong,

    it actually detached and sort of became its own person?

    Obviously this is just riffing off the top of my head,

    but I just have this really strong feeling that he would be excellent to bring back in some way.

    Alternatively of course there is the prequel route and that would work to onto itself :)

    submitted by /u/DevilMayCryShow
    [link] [comments]

    Does DmC: Devil May Cry have checkpoints?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 05:21 PM PDT

    Playing through it now and the missions seem really long, and I know other games in the series don't have mid level checkpoints. Don't want to find out the hard way and quit mid level or just before a boss and have to do everything again 🙃

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/blizeH
    [link] [comments]

    It took me weeks to get this better Artemis Remix done and now I've finished it but not just did the song, I tried a new style to make my videos better and I feel satisfied with what I've done

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 08:18 PM PDT

    This is the most fun ive had on this game

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 07:08 PM PDT

    I know there are some high level players that can do some broken stuff and i like to count myself as like mid-low tier, so im not saying this is some great S-tier gameplay but i just wanted to show how this game brings out the sickest hype out of me like on the same level as nailing a perfect on a fighting game or something. I fucking love this game and i hope DMC stays back. Cavaliere is like my favourite boss fight and ive always wanted to have that kind of "cutscene tier" boss fight with him and i got it

    https://reddit.com/link/hfz1sh/video/at0zulmww5751/player

    submitted by /u/rahutch
    [link] [comments]

    Does DMC5 tell you how long it took you to complete the game?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 07:06 PM PDT

    Kind of like at the end of a Resident Evil play-through, for example?

    submitted by /u/SanJacinto
    [link] [comments]

    What should I know beforce DMC4?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 11:15 AM PDT

    I've been planning to play Devil May Cry 4 soon and I don't know too much about the series. Is there anyone who can give a brief explanation of the background story?

    submitted by /u/kaengg
    [link] [comments]

    Worst Mission in Devil May Cry 3?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 10:51 AM PDT

    As much as I love this game (it's my favorite video game alongside Bloodborne) I must admit I always find myself rolling my eyes when I have to play missions 14 and 15. They feel like padding more than anything in my opinion.

    I'm also not too fond of the mission with the doppelganger fight. The platforming section is such a bore. The game clearly wasnt designed with platforming physics in mind so it comes outta left field. It's especially bad with Vergil for me. I can do them, but it usually takes a couple minutes.

    submitted by /u/XVRLWOLF
    [link] [comments]

    What are your thoughts on Vergil gaining a "Cavaliere" weapon? Something that makes Vergil a traditionalist.

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 08:19 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment