• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 8, 2020

    Devil May Cry Wednesday Q&A Megathread - Ask your questions here!

    Devil May Cry Wednesday Q&A Megathread - Ask your questions here!


    Wednesday Q&A Megathread - Ask your questions here!

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 07:33 AM PDT

    To help our users get their many questions answered, we have implemented weekly Wednesday Q&A megathreads!

    FAQ

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Here is all the Sparda Concept Art designs, except the Force Edge one that lead to the final design just to understand what CAPCOM were thinking and to just appreciate how awesome these Bad Boys look (I'll show Devil Sword Dante's next and that's it)

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 10:32 AM PDT

    Anyone else thinking they'd play together?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 12:39 PM PDT

    Really Long Rainstorm

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 03:01 AM PDT

    GF bought me this sweet T for Xmas! All my demo gameplay must’ve had her MOTIVATED!!!

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 09:23 AM PDT

    DANTE!! LETS ROCK!!!

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 05:38 PM PDT

    Finished Vergil drawing by me

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 02:39 PM PDT

    DH Vergil 27 seconds

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 11:36 AM PDT

    Hear me hear me MODDERS!

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 03:04 PM PDT

    In the end credits, Dante and Vergil fight together in hell and there's a timer on how long this lasts based on the credits roll. Is it possible to get rid of the timer and just slay demons with Vergil as long as you want?

    submitted by /u/2320sammy
    [link] [comments]

    Guys WTF I used a holy water in DMC1 at the end of DMD Nightmare 3 and it blew Trish's hair off lmao

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 06:00 PM PDT

    Caption this

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 09:27 AM PDT

    I absolutely love these games but seriously fuck the platforming

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 02:13 PM PDT

    Right now I am playing as Vergil in 3 and I'm on that floating block platforming area and it has reminded me just how much I hate this aspect of these games, I came to devil may cry to beat up demons for lunch money not to be super Dante bros, and the worst part is that they are in every single game even if it doesn't make sense for the overall level design, if we get a 6 I hope it jus gets rid of the platforming altogether because as it is now it's an annoying thing that every game has to deal with.

    submitted by /u/King3562
    [link] [comments]

    Red Grave. Home. At least it was before Vergil fucked it up.

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 06:45 PM PDT

    [ Devil May Cry 5] #199 Worthy of Legend

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 07:43 AM PDT

    So I was playing DMC1 and Sparda and Alastor fused together somehow.

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 02:55 PM PDT

    Yes I took a video lol. Has this happened to anyone? Yesterday I beat Nelo 3 on DMD and saved the game. When I loaded it today Dante had Sparda equipped (which automatically happens after you beat Nelo 3)BUT it had all of the abilities of Alastor. (Air raid, vortex, air hike, you name it.) I noticed because I fought Nightmare 2 and when I instinctively did a double jump it worked. And I was like wait a minute... WHAT.

    I couldn't believe my eyes!

    submitted by /u/xLionhartx
    [link] [comments]

    Every Character's Net Worth ($)

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 05:30 PM PDT

    Dante - $5,000 - $10,000, maybe even less, by DMC5 probably >1000$

    Vergil - $0 in DMC5, before DMC3 probably also around 5,000$ - 10,000$

    (He wasn't that rich at all, similar to Dante.)

    Nero - $100,000 - $1,000,000, He's rich as fuck, considering the price of Devil breakers (Nico) and Nero's own city house, shop and van. Probably even more than $1,000,000.

    Nico - N/A (Probably around $1,000,000 < ) We haven't seen that much about her yet. She does have a lot of technology and fancy stuff to build with, she definitely has a lot of money.

    Lady - ($10,000,000 < ), She's the richest character, considering the constant flow of bullets, guns, rocket launchers and loans to Dante. (She just throws guns after using them!)

    Trish - ($500,000 <), She's also rich, but definitely not as rich as Lady, who is the whole money loaner in DMC. I would say Trish could have maybe even more than $1,000,000 if she is a go-to devil hunter (constantly doing jobs which pay a whole lot.)

    And? The Richest Character In All Of Devil May Cry?

    Sparda - ( $1,000,000,000 < )

    Sparda probably was a billionaire and the richest person in the human world.

    (He ruled the entire human world for years! Even Fortuna! He also had an incredibly gigantic colossus mansion that got destroyed! I would say the Sparda family had quite the family fortune.)

    I mean, come on guys! US dollars don't exist in DMC! They use...

    Red Orbs

    (All these are hypothesized estimates and reasonable opinions based on the characters, they may not be exactly right.)

    submitted by /u/chessybasta
    [link] [comments]

    Favorite Devil Trigger?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 04:47 PM PDT

    What Is The Game With Your Devil Trigger Forms? (All Weapon Transformations Included)

    (DMC4 And DMC5 have a near exact similar DT form, with few differences.)

    All These Options Are Aimed At Dante's Forms

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/chessybasta
    [link] [comments]

    First time playing.

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 01:59 PM PDT

    So it's my first time in a DMC game. Is it just me or are the combos really hard to pull off. I just spent 30 minutes trying to do one combo and I've still only been able to do it by accident. Any tips?

    submitted by /u/mysticdogtag
    [link] [comments]

    So turbo mode for my first go? DMC3 switch.

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 02:40 PM PDT

    This isnt really my first time playing dmc3. I played a couple missions about a year ago but put it down cause i had other things to do. Im picking it up again in switch. Should i go turbo mode on my first run. I heard that its harder for newcomers but that if you start on normal mode that turbo is even harder to learn.

    submitted by /u/The_Purest_Boi
    [link] [comments]

    I thought this belongs here. Pizza gaming!

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 08:22 PM PDT

    Architecture and Culture of Mallet Island from DMC1

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 06:55 PM PDT

    So usually each DMC locale is inspired by certain areas especially in the architecture. DMC2 is a fusion of Southern France and South America/Caribbean, DMC4 is Italian mostly (heavily influenced by Rome), and DMC5 is London. DmC is also London it seems (or a different part of the UK). DMC3 is tricky and don't want to get into it. The city parts scream American to me but its locale is rather hard to define and pinpoint really and America is a guess because the DMC1 manual says Dante's shop is in America. But that is besides the point.

    What type of culture or architecture you would describe DMC1's Mallet Island? Please don't just say Gothic. All of the other DMC environments are Gothic to an extent and there are variations in Gothic that varies from culture to culture.

    I'm looking for an exact culture and area to pinpoint? If my memory is right didn't the devs say they traveled to Spain for reference when making the island?

    submitted by /u/KingDanteV
    [link] [comments]

    Whats your favorite style in DMC 3

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 01:23 PM PDT

    I just started playing the older Devil May Cry games and I'm on DMC 3 right now and, just out of curiosity what are ya'lls favorite style?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Blackshadowspon
    [link] [comments]

    Vergil wip by me

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 09:08 PM PDT

    Yohko Mano vs Dante | Devil Hunter Yohko vs Devil May Cry

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 03:56 PM PDT

    I wanted to make Devil Bringer (this is the second version I made) and Red Queen, bought a regular toy gun for Blue Rose and spray painted it. It was supposed to be ready just in case there's a convention. But I'm bored now so what do you think?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 01:12 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment