• Breaking News

    Friday, April 10, 2020

    Devil May Cry Pull my Devil Trigger

    Devil May Cry Pull my Devil Trigger


    Pull my Devil Trigger

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 01:19 PM PDT

    Branded by fire

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 09:04 AM PDT

    One deadbeat father/brother can cause a lot of change.

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 06:32 PM PDT

    Are there any other Vergils I should know about?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 02:34 PM PDT

    Fratricide (By OmuArts / Omurizer)

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 07:51 PM PDT

    Now I’m a little motivated!

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 01:23 PM PDT

    DMC3SE: Vergil's "Downfall"

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 05:33 PM PDT

    Mourning

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 04:15 PM PDT

    Did you think you were safe?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 08:59 AM PDT

    So about Vergils clothes in 5

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 02:47 PM PDT

    Yes I know this is a dumb question but now that I started thinking the question is starting to bug me

    Before Vergil cuts away his humanity we see him in the black outfit we see him in later but then why is it that when he comes back he has that outfit on right away when it should've been destroyed during the Urizen transformation, honestly the biggest thing that bugs me is the fact that we couldn't fight Vergil naked

    submitted by /u/King3562
    [link] [comments]

    Quick, Quarantine-motivated Analysis: The Seven Sins

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 03:22 PM PDT

    The human villains in Devil May Cry, namely Arkham and Sanctus, embody all seven sins. Admittedly, my theological knowledge is very jack of all trades, so my definitions probably aren't correct for this throwaway:

    Pride= Ego; God complexes

    Envy= Belief in humans being lesser

    Lust= Desire for demon power

    Sloth= Lets others do their work for them to get power

    Wrath= Willingness to kill/sacrifice anyone for the power

    Greed= Need for more demon power

    Gluttony= Consume too much demon power, leads to disfigurement

    So... what about the seven virtues? I dunno, and I'm too out of it to give a serious look right now.

    submitted by /u/Zerepa97
    [link] [comments]

    Here's the part of the Demon World theme I trimmed for everyone but unlike in the game, this starts with the Organ part if you're planning to loop this which feels right in my opinion

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 02:53 PM PDT

    I hate this blue tumor boss

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 08:24 AM PDT

    I just finished DMC3 for the first time. I enjoyed it until I encountered this blue sack of shit. First of all, it looks like a cheap Akira knockoff. Second of all, it looks like a giant blue nutsack. It poorly telegraphs its attacks, partially because the camera is too close and partially because it's a visually confusing blob. Eventually I figured out that the best strategy was to attack his back, which is weird because he doesn't have a back. I had the first phase figured out but then vergil shows up and fucks my shit right up. He takes up the style button so I had to relearn how to play the game. Also, for some godforsaken reason devil trigger gets deactivated so I don't know how to deal with those leeches anymore. Eventually I brute forced my way through it with items. I'm glad it wasn't the final boss, the fight against vergil was cool.

    submitted by /u/flapfreeboodle
    [link] [comments]

    Devil arms

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 02:36 PM PDT

    I would like to see the devil arms reddit can come up with

    Extra brownie points if it's based off an already existing demon (like Faust)

    submitted by /u/sbeven04
    [link] [comments]

    Devil trigger along the games.

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 03:24 PM PDT

    New to this so sorry for my ignorance, do devil triggers form change in dante when he uses Sparda or rebellion? or is it the same form?
    Don't understand if each sword has a form.

    submitted by /u/livan8
    [link] [comments]

    Arkham fight question

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 03:04 PM PDT

    In the PC HD Collection, once Vergil joins you on the second half of the fight, he mirrors your inputs. Was it the same way back in the original PS2 release? I remember that a player 2 could control him, but I seem to also vaguely remember that Vergil does his own actions back then.

    submitted by /u/bartulata
    [link] [comments]

    Swords swords and more swords

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 11:23 AM PDT

    Two things

    1:are the summoned swords a magic you need demon blood for or could a normal person do them with magic 2:does each person have a different version of the swords or is that a personal choice thing

    submitted by /u/sbeven04
    [link] [comments]

    I love her.

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 05:03 AM PDT

    TheLegendaryDarkBot

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 05:41 PM PDT

    So I haven't been active in a while, noticed that the bot in the title has been moved to another subreddit. Curious what happened?

    submitted by /u/Fusion-Aura
    [link] [comments]

    This is gonna cause a feud, who liked DmC devil may cry?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 03:21 PM PDT

    I need more power!

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 08:44 PM PDT

    Guys is this canon ??

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 01:19 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment