• Breaking News

    Monday, April 13, 2020

    Devil May Cry Meme Monday! You are free to shitpost!

    Devil May Cry Meme Monday! You are free to shitpost!


    Meme Monday! You are free to shitpost!

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 07:32 AM PDT

    It's time for shitposts! Spread whatever you've made up for people to laugh and enjoy!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    The Cast of Devil May Cry for SNK vs Capcom Card Fighters DS

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 03:43 PM PDT

    Imagine this sub will blow up if Capcom announces Vergil DLC.

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 02:48 AM PDT

    Scum

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 07:37 AM PDT

    Easy mode Is now selectable

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 05:23 AM PDT

    Technically not a "repost" if it's a repost of a repost.

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 11:53 AM PDT

    Dante in sin DT actually breathes out steam in gameplay.

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 01:02 PM PDT

    DMC5 Vergil DLC poster

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 03:23 PM PDT

    Playing DMC5 finally (first DMC game) and thank you devs for Auto Assist!

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 01:59 PM PDT

    So I'm very late to getting round to this game but I have nerve damage in my right arm meaning I can't use my right index finger (I can't feel sensation, or barely. It was 5 years ago during an operation that saved my life.) I tried chapter 1 and 2 without AA and I was constantly switching the control scheme. One of the reasons I didn't like God of War (the main reason actually) was because I couldn't handle throwing or aiming the axe.

    Chapter 3 and I had it on, I absolutely loved it. Still struggled and played like normal with auto assist mode against Artemis (and died once) but its amazing. (coming from someone who loves Ninja Gaiden 2 and Bayonetta.)

    For someone who's disabled, Auto Assist still gives me that adrenaline rush from past high octane fast paced action games I've played while not taking control off completely due to Devil Breaker pulling, dodging and jumping, and shooting. Going to try out V without it for a chapter, and the same with Dante since maybe its just Nero I couldn't handle? Absolutely loving the music, the absolutely BRUTAL graphics and story so far!

    submitted by /u/DanF2000
    [link] [comments]

    I had this made not long after DMC5 came out. I just forgot to post it here.

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 08:46 PM PDT

    Poetry Time

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 03:32 PM PDT

    New Chapter of Visions of V [Chapter 19.1]

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 07:51 PM PDT

    Decided to play the games of this series and it might be my best decision this year.

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 08:59 AM PDT

    I bought dmc 5 this year and played 2 missions. I was confused about pretty much everything, so i decided to play some of the older games first on a whim. I knew dmc was a popular gaming franchise with a dedicated fanbase, so the decision wasnt hard. I bought the hd collection and dmc4 expecting to blast through the campaigns. Boy was i wrong. Playing dmc 1 was great. I was surprised that the game had an actual combo system and juggling, nothing like the button masher I was expecting. Dante is a badass and i had more fun than i was expecting. Fighting the devil transformed vergil was my favourite. Ending was hilarious. Mundus is an asshole. Dmc3 REALLY blew me away though. It was like dmc 1 was the beta for the dmc3 fricken masterpiece. Absolutely insane combat and cutscenes. So much over the top bullshit, insane, crazy ass scenes. The game feels like the developers had a huge blast making it and it shows. The combat is waaaay more polished and in depth. Dante is the embodyment of fricken cool here. Absolute Chad. Dmc3 might be one of my favourite games of all time now. Alot of older games these days get praises because of nostalgia glasses, but dmc3 needs more attention honestly. Playing dmc4 right now and I'm again having a blast. At first i wasn't feeling it even though it was undeniably awesome. I decided to replay the missions i played in "son of sparda" difficulty instead of "devil hunter" and that was the key i was missing. It seems like playing dmc4 in hard mode feels more natural after playing dmc3. Nero is also a badass and feels like young dante. Having dante aged made me a little dissapointed, but his interaction with nero at the begining of the game was awesome and i'm super excites to see what happens next. All this is making me super hype to play dmc5 as well.

    submitted by /u/blubird452
    [link] [comments]

    Thanks to quarantine the 'when I have the time' to do it I was able to try drawing these two.

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 10:36 AM PDT

    " Hello Kyrie, I'm in the middle of something but I promise to call you back, love you. "

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 05:55 AM PDT

    With Capcom remaking a lot of RE titles would you guys like to see potential remakes of older Devil May Cry games? Which game and why?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 10:50 AM PDT

    Just as the title says. If you want a DMC remake which game would you be most excited to see remade and why? If you don't want any explain why. Curious to see your answers!

    submitted by /u/Jmag4923
    [link] [comments]

    Devil May Cry 5 - 【Trish Gameplay MOD + Effects】 - 【Bloody Palace Freestyle】

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 01:46 PM PDT

    Just a small rant

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 11:10 AM PDT

    So capcom is supposedly going to remake re4? like do we really need a remake of 4? How about remaking some of the dmc games for fuck sakes, I know I'm just being bias because I like dmc more but I would love a remake of the first game with better graphics and a better God damn camera angle! Or a remake of 3. Just stop playing favorites Capcom that's not fair!

    Sorry just had to rant about that, don't get angry this is only my personal opinion.

    submitted by /u/Devil_Slayer_Dante
    [link] [comments]

    The future of Vergil [Spoilers]

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 07:35 AM PDT

    So after recently binging all 5 games (I know, late to the party) I can't help but wonder the future of the cast, should Capcom decide to never touch the series again. Specifically Vergil though, the character who was arguably the focal point of DMC5 and went through the most change and revelations.

    To preface, we know Nero and Nico are probably chilling out, continuing to operate their mobile Devil May Cry business, Lady and Trish took over Dante's office. They all got a solid ending with enough of an opening for future titles, and Dante and Vergil have already escaped the Underworld before, so I'm not concerned about their fates, but character arcs.

    Vergil at the final leg of 5's story is restored to his full power, regains his true form, and immediately decides to continue being a power-hungry douchebag that Dante once again must wipe the floor with. But this time, he finds out he has a son and he opts to help Dante (and Nero) and undo what he as Urizen did, but it feels like he didn't take in any part of what V had learned about throwing everything away in a vain pipe dream for power and strength. And even if Vergil did have this mentality, we didn't get to see it.

    Hell, the closest we got to seeing him overcome his mistakes was he is perpetually slaying demons and having sparring battles with Dante.

    What I'd like to see is in DMC6, we get Vergil trying to atone for his actions and help his brother and son as a united trio of Sparda's lineage against a threat that isn't caused by Vergil's fuckery (maybe return of Mundus/Arkham/whoever the fuck from DMC2 or a new antagonist completely).

    That's just my two cents though, DMC5 was surprisingly character heavy and had a solid plot which I loved because it seems like as the series has progressed, the DMC team seem like they really want to give us an enjoyable narrative as well as constantly badass and fun gameplay as I'm a huge fan of story and world design in games. Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/SuperJay50K
    [link] [comments]

    Ps4 cannot download full game.

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 09:03 PM PDT

    I recently bought a digital version of this game because of the discount. When it was "Ready to Use", I was able to play until after the prologue.

    The problem started when it refused to complete the download, always having an error "Cannot download"

    When I then pause the download and try to play the game, it crashes before I get to the "Press any button" screen.

    I uninstalled and reinstalled it three times since, but to no avail.

    Any way to make this work? Perhaps there's a corrupt file in my ps4 that needs to be manually deleted. If so, how do I delete it?

    submitted by /u/anima9
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone explain what happened in this GIF?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 10:20 PM PDT

    Devil May Cry 5 - DMC3 Dante MOD Showcase Video

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 02:42 PM PDT

    Amazing Devil May Cry mod by Nicekun (Vergil, Dante, Nelo Angelo)

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 05:07 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment