• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 31, 2020

    Devil May Cry Tech Talk Tuesday! Let us talk tech!

    Devil May Cry Tech Talk Tuesday! Let us talk tech!


    Tech Talk Tuesday! Let us talk tech!

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 07:33 AM PDT

    It's Tuesday which means it's time for Tech Talk! Made any new discoveries? Need some help? This is the right place! (This section will be updated continuously. It's a work in progress.)

    Guides That Might Help

    Devil May Cry 3

    DMC3 Jump Cancelling Tutorial SSStylish DMC3 Videos

    Devil May Cry 4

    DMC4 Dante Guide DMC4 Nero Guide DMC4 Vergil Guide 2bepower's DMC4 Dante Guide SSStylish DMC4 Videos

    Devil May Cry 5

    DMC5 Nero Guide DMC5 Dante Guide DMC5 Ultimate Parry Guide & Showcase SSStylish DMC5 Videos

    Various DMC Games

    Compiled YouTube Playlist of Various Tech

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Pull my Devil Trigger

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 04:09 PM PDT

    [Unsure of the sources] Various bits of Sparda art, blending the classic LDK style and the fuller, longer hair. This has become Sparda in my head. We need this for DMC5.

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 06:13 AM PDT

    Dmc 5 wallpaper that is on my phone rn

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 09:57 AM PDT

    I need more Judgement Cut! (Release of 1.1.7)

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 04:18 PM PDT

    The Son of Sparda by 1000toys x Sentinel

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 10:58 AM PDT

    DMC1 Dante vs Dante DMC2 Which is your favorite between the 2 ?

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 02:01 PM PDT

    Brother drew Dante and bayonetta drinking

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 12:50 PM PDT

    Sweet dreams.

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 01:19 PM PDT

    First time posting on reddit in general but I had to make it DMC since it has a special place in my heart so here's a photo I took of Nero and I have a lot more if you're interested

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 08:42 AM PDT

    I went to the Nico Reports to make another Face-only Edit for a Demon since you all liked the Artemis one and I'm gonna say, Malphas is horrifying af to look at.

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 05:55 PM PDT

    Like sheesh, I thought Chucky and his scars were nightmare feul but this is even more scary. This RE Engine is amazing and all but man Capcom, you're making demons more terrifying than what we see in Christianity and many other games with this thing.

    submitted by /u/RawWildBerry
    [link] [comments]

    I completed this game to 100% and I still have these questions marks, what could I be missing?

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 04:32 PM PDT

    DMC5 is up against DKC: Tropical Freeze in today's GameFAQs Game of the Decade match. Y'all know what to do.

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 05:19 PM PDT

    I forgot holding LT activates Shadow's and Griffin's DT

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 07:26 PM PDT

    DMC5 "Run Devils Run"

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 07:22 PM PDT

    My little book collection. Still waiting on part 3...

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 07:19 PM PDT

    Do you think Dante would have adopted Nero if he knew about his existence sooner?

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 03:30 PM PDT

    Let's say Kyrie's family didn't exist and Dante met Nero during the anime's time period (how old would nero be during that time?) Do you think Dante would have adopted Nero? What do you think Nero's personality would be like?

    submitted by /u/KlutzyShop2
    [link] [comments]

    My favorite demon hunters

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 11:30 PM PDT

    Just Beat DMD on DMC 3!!

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 07:30 AM PDT

    Hey y'all just wanted to share my excitement. Been playing DMC since the original and have played all except for the reboot. Being a kid and not being very good I never made it past normal difficulty because I sucked. But I made it a point to complete every difficulty for DMC 3 and I'm happy that I finally did it last night (: DMD was a pain in the ass, especially against Arkham, fuck that bitch. But I got my Super Sparda Costume and love it! (: anyway just wanted to share that. Thanks for listening!

    submitted by /u/The_Littlest_Bark
    [link] [comments]

    Devil May Cry 5 - 【Acid Vergil MOD】 - 【Vergil Freestyle】

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 03:41 PM PDT

    Inspirations to give Trish & Lady more character development in later games

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 06:59 AM PDT

    If anybody has an itch for a Devil May Cry story

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 11:46 AM PDT

    I really don't know if this i'm allowed to advertise this, but I'm writing a fanfiction(I know that's a dirty word in some places) set after DMC5. It's a story i've been thinking about for a while and I just posted the first chapter last night. This isn't going to be a shipping type of story, it will be heavily action and plot based so, if that's a reservation of yours, you don't have to worry. I worked to make sure that the writing is as good as it can be. It will also deal with a topic I've seen on the sub a little, just with my own twist to it. I know that's cryptic and doesn't explain much, but I don't want to give too much away. I just wanted to put it out there, for anyone who might be interested.

    Link to the story

    submitted by /u/CapnShaggles
    [link] [comments]

    My DMC 5 runs quite slowly and I don't know why.

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 02:05 PM PDT

    It runs in what feels like slow motion. It's not a PC issue as my PC can run games like Doom Eternal and Resident Evil 2 completely fine. I have the settings as low as they go and the game still runs slowly. My V-Sync is off and the FPS is on Variable instead of 60. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

    submitted by /u/Nicnac72
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment