• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 26, 2020

    Devil May Cry Lore Thursdays! Let us discuss some lore!

    Devil May Cry Lore Thursdays! Let us discuss some lore!


    Lore Thursdays! Let us discuss some lore!

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 07:33 AM PDT

    Got some interesting ideas about the lore and perhaps the future of the series? Let's discuss!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Doodled Nelo Angelo and thought I'd share this here

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 10:21 AM PDT

    Some super hard Mundus trolling

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 08:02 AM PDT

    Doom Eternal is basically a first-person Devil May Cry

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 12:54 PM PDT

    I drew DMC 3 Dante. Hope y'all enjoy!

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 02:43 PM PDT

    I Love DMC5.

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 09:37 AM PDT

    The Jewel of Sparda

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 07:45 PM PDT

    What form of mess is this?

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 05:07 PM PDT

    A follow up to my Dante hat in Animal Crossing!

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 10:47 AM PDT

    I’m trying to make Claudio from Tekken 7 look like Vergil, it took hours just to unlock the katana in treasure battle to learn that I can’t change its color.

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 10:00 AM PDT

    If only

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 02:55 PM PDT

    Got to the point where I can make a Creator code in AC

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 06:33 PM PDT

    Vergil fight on "Devil hunter" is relaxing

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 03:44 PM PDT

    Finishing Off these two Megas felt smooth

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 01:07 PM PDT

    How did such video exist?

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 03:41 PM PDT

    Playable Vergil (Mod) Son of Sparda Mission 1 Gameplay

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 05:54 PM PDT

    Does Sparda have a better knowledge of the rebellion and does he handle Rebellion better than Dante?

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 01:36 PM PDT

    Can i skip dmc 2

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 08:08 PM PDT

    So i really wanted to get into the franchise because i really enjoy hack n slash games so i bought the hd collection and i just finished dmc 1 should i skip 2 because i have been hearing really bad things about it if its trash and doesnt affect the story then i might skip it because im looking forward to playing 3,4,5 so i wont waste my time if dmc 2 is trash

    submitted by /u/king7asoon
    [link] [comments]

    A dead serious question

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 05:28 PM PDT

    Correct if am wrong, but am I the only one who remembers seeing a post of DMC5 were Dante was dancing with Faust hat while Phantom was at the background with mini phantom dancing around. Now I know it sounds like I was under drugs effects but by the moment I saw the post I didn't complete dmc5 so I thought it was some kind of end game Easter egg, but after finishing the game and look again for that video I didn't find anything on YouTube or internet in general. Which lead me to my final question Did someone else remembers to have watched something like that here? Could it be a mod? Or is there anything related to Phantom in dmc5?

    submitted by /u/JoseZane
    [link] [comments]

    Any advice for getting better with combat?

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 01:22 PM PDT

    Hey all, Devil May Cry V Is probably one of my top games at the moment and playing through it on the three base difficulties was fun- However now that I'm trying to tackle Son of Sparda I feel like I'm not up to the task?

    I have my characters fully maxed out, thanks to a few hours of red orb farming with Dante's hat. But- I just feel like I'm not good enough at the combat to get far into SOS mode, let alone DMD later on.

    Any tips or tricks, fellow demon hunters?

    submitted by /u/NeighborsHoodie
    [link] [comments]

    Devil May Cry 3 Nintendo Switch - Dante and Vergil, Coop crazy combos compilation

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 11:24 PM PDT

    My V Glamour in FFXIV

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 03:28 AM PDT

    What's the difference between Tartarussian and Plutonian?

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 03:05 PM PDT

    One of them is Russian, the other is from Pluto.

    Budum tiss.

    submitted by /u/DMC5H8rRolePlay
    [link] [comments]

    What is the best DMC game ???

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 12:30 PM PDT

    So a lot of the folks have been saying on twitter that DMC 5 is better than DMC 3, and DMC 3 than DMC 5 so I want to ask you folks, which one is the best ?

    Mine personally is DMC 3

    submitted by /u/Amarson02
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment