• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 11, 2020

    Devil May Cry Tech Talk Tuesday! Let us talk tech!

    Devil May Cry Tech Talk Tuesday! Let us talk tech!


    Tech Talk Tuesday! Let us talk tech!

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 06:32 AM PST

    It's Tuesday which means it's time for Tech Talk! Made any new discoveries? Need some help? This is the right place! (This section will be updated continuously. It's a work in progress.)

    Guides That Might Help

    Devil May Cry 3

    DMC3 Jump Cancelling Tutorial SSStylish DMC3 Videos

    Devil May Cry 4

    DMC4 Dante Guide DMC4 Nero Guide DMC4 Vergil Guide 2bepower's DMC4 Dante Guide SSStylish DMC4 Videos

    Devil May Cry 5

    DMC5 Nero Guide DMC5 Dante Guide DMC5 Ultimate Parry Guide & Showcase SSStylish DMC5 Videos

    Various DMC Games

    Compiled YouTube Playlist of Various Tech

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Go home Nero, you're drunk

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 05:36 AM PST

    I always ignored rawhide for the most part, but as iv done more playthroughs I am falling in love with how useful and versatile it is in combat.

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 01:16 PM PST

    This just in: Buster grabs are for pussies now

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 09:51 AM PST

    "How many times have we fought? " vergil Sketch by me Hope u like it

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 02:49 PM PST

    Strong DMC 2 vibes

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 05:44 PM PST

    This game is gorgeous

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 05:37 AM PST

    Let’s be honest, we all want the feeling we get when listening to Nico’s theme as a permanent state of existence.

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 02:33 PM PST

    The Beowulf and Red Jacket mods make me happy and nostalgic.

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 03:44 PM PST

    "I have no name; I am but two days old..."

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 05:46 PM PST

    Me:"I've beaten the OG cerberus, how hard could this new one be?" King Cerberus:

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 08:43 PM PST

    Powerful enough to hold the sun

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 07:54 PM PST

    Really loved this panel

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 07:02 PM PST

    Second try for this lovely quick drawing of a heartwarming son and dad moment, by me

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 02:22 PM PST

    Anyone else use Dante as a role model?

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 06:08 AM PST

    I didn't really have much of a family or many friends growing up. I was pretty alone. So when I saw Dante kick ass and not give a shit for the first time in Devil May Cry, I was completely floored with how someone could live so freely and be so cool yet have family issues and be so alone at the same time.

    I know it sounds kinda lame, but Dantes mindset of not giving a shit got me through my youth and then some. I still to this day think "What would Dante do?" in some difficult situations.

    Has anyone else been influenced by Dante and how he deals with shit?

    Just to be clear we are NOT talking about the violent aspect of him, specifically the mindset of him and his laid back nature.

    Can't wait to hear your responses!

    submitted by /u/mackerelmarmalade
    [link] [comments]

    When You Are a Huge Fan of Both Cowboy Bebop and DMC: I Love These Characters - Their Parallels and Similarities!

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 07:48 AM PST

    Through the Fire and Flames

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 08:24 PM PST

    Theory: Why Sanctus is a dick in DMC4

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 08:31 AM PST

    Ever since DMC4 special edition came out, we've known that at some point before 3, Vergil went to Fortuna to investigate the order as they were starting up. He leaves not long after, conceiving Nero while he was there, but I think that his inclusion in the backstory of the game also add some interesting implications.

    It's hard to say considering Vergil's addition wasn't until much much later, but Sanctus' obsession for power comes off as very similar to Vergil's. Not in a lazy, rehashed villain sort of way, but in a clever way.

    When Vergil went to Fortuna, it's likely he met Sanctus while he was there. I think there's a likely implication that perhaps Sanctus original teachings were genuine, until he met Vergil, who told him that the only important thing is POWER. Obviously Vergil being the son of Sparda would be a big deal to Sanctus (Imagine if Jesus' son showed up in the Vatican, the pope would lose his shit) and he likely took it to heart. Meeting him is also where they likely learned about Yamato.

    I think it would be pretty interesting if Vergil, despite not actually appearing in the game during the main story, turned out to be the most influential character, not only being Nero's daddy, but also setting the Sanctus and the order down the dark path they take. It's kind of brilliant if you think about it.

    TLDR: Sanctus is probably a dick because Vergil showed up and told him all about POWER

    submitted by /u/TheRealPoorman
    [link] [comments]

    How did Vergil go from Nelo Angelo to 5?

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 07:18 PM PST

    Am I missing something here? How did he get his human body back is this just a gap Capcom left for us to speculate or is there actual cannon lore?

    submitted by /u/Rushingwar
    [link] [comments]

    What does the [COMBO MAD] in dmc combo videos mean?

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 04:46 PM PST

    Also how did it start?

    submitted by /u/dubble-T
    [link] [comments]

    I know I'm a tad late for the party, but here we go. JACKPOT!

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 12:59 PM PST

    Is the Deluxe Edition Upgrade worth it?

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 08:24 PM PST

    I just got the game and the deluxe upgrade with all of the DLC is on sale. Is it worth getting guys? I hope I can get some opinions on this. I LOVE this fucking game btw, just beat it 1st time, if that helps with anyone's response.

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/yevillainyolsenocean
    [link] [comments]

    Question about Morrison's letters

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 08:17 PM PST

    I finally completed DMC5 and I've been reading through the gallery, and some parts of Morrison's letters left me confused. I'm sort of a newcomer to the series, haven't played any other DMC and my knowledge of the other games is relatively minimal, so my apologies if my questions have already been answered in prior titles or if I misunderstood the letters.

    Morrison mentions that he didn't believe in demons or the legend of Sparda before spending some time with Dante, but he used to "employ" him before he found out that demons are actually real and that Dante is related to them. After that, he employs Dante yet again, but this time for, what I assume are demon killing jobs. So what did Dante do before that? Was he a mercenary or something along those lines?

    Also, who actually finances these missions? Morrison pays Dante, Trish and Lady to do the dirty work, but where does he get his money from? Who is the person or group aware of the demons' existence and are willing to pay for their eradication? I can't remember where, but I read somewhere that the Devil May Cry shop is fronting as a handyman shop or something like that, and that the real money comes from the demon jobs. As far as I know, Morrison is the only one who finances Dante and he pays rent for the shop as well, and he must get his money from somewhere as well.

    I understand that Nero might have regular business in Fortuna as people there are aware of the demons, but I'd imagine Dante would have much less business wherever his shop is located.

    submitted by /u/Shin-Nippori
    [link] [comments]

    Shall We Dance?

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 02:52 AM PST

    Quick question from someone interested in the game

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 04:20 PM PST

    Are there any spiders in DMC5? I've got real bad arachnophobia.

    submitted by /u/Eonssame
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment