• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 20, 2020

    Devil May Cry Lore Thursdays! Let us discuss some lore!

    Devil May Cry Lore Thursdays! Let us discuss some lore!


    Lore Thursdays! Let us discuss some lore!

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 06:33 AM PST

    Got some interesting ideas about the lore and perhaps the future of the series? Let's discuss!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    The "Easy Mode Is Now Selectable" Challenge

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 02:01 AM PST

    Since we have a new version of devil may cry 3 coming out, I'd like to see if we can all come together and have a fun little contest.

    The rules are simple, get as far as you can in devil may cry 3 without unlocking easy mode. You can play in any difficulty you want, but the end goal is to either finish the game without unlocking easy mode, or post what you ended up unlocking it on. I'm mostly doing this because i'm curious to see how far we all get, but also because i figured it'd be a fun little way for us to come together and discuss the hardest fights in the game.

    Since the game is out now on switch, we may as well give it a good shot right? this also goes for new files in any other version of the game (except vanilla release for obvious reasons) How long can YOU last before easy mode is now selectable?

    submitted by /u/TBAAAGamer1
    [link] [comments]

    My good friend who’s never played a DMC game, taken mere moments after he received the “Easy Mode is Now Selectable” screen on Mission 2.

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 08:58 AM PST

    Cursed Image

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 10:10 AM PST

    Did they make vergil harder in the switch version or am I just shit and forgot how hard he was

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 01:44 PM PST

    Another comparison shot for 1000toys Dante. Using oil paintings from my stepmother as backdrops. I attached Cerberus around the arm, and used canned air to make it spin for the pic

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 05:09 AM PST

    Just got my triple pack e-capcom limited edition

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 02:33 PM PST

    Drew Lady to celebrate DMC 3's switch release

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 07:35 AM PST

    Welp it finally happened to me

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 03:50 PM PST

    Drew Vergil. It sure was a challenge but it was real fun to do !

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 03:15 PM PST

    Just wanna share my fight in Vergil 2.The music during his transformation into DT combine with his quote is perfection.And also i got wrecked at the final moment

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 04:59 PM PST

    DMC3's rankings seem more encouraging than Bayonetta 1's stone ranks for new players

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 12:42 PM PST

    Legendary Devil Hunter

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 07:12 AM PST

    Nero has eliminated any chance of Vergil having children in the future

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 04:45 AM PST

    Nero the Parry King

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 01:33 PM PST

    Oh Heaven or Hell, may you never change

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 12:53 PM PST

    Y’all Sleep On Nero

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 05:53 PM PST

    Shut up and take my money!

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 02:41 PM PST

    In my honest defense, I’m readjusting the the traditional controls. That’s all I got lol

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 06:15 AM PST

    Question about Gunslinger and Swordmaster in DMC3

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 02:51 PM PST

    Okay, pardon me for asking this but I have been looking everywhere and can't seem to find an answer. Does equipping Gunslinger/Swordmaster increase the damage of your guns and melee wepaons respectively? I've noticed with Gunslinger that Ebony and Ivory's muzzle flashes are larger, so I wanted to figure this out. Since the new Switch version lets you swap between styles on a whim, I want to know if I should be swapping to gunslinger every time I shoot, and swordmaster every time I slice.

    submitted by /u/fijiboy99
    [link] [comments]

    Don't know if anyone's talked about it, Quicksilver's timestop ends as soon as you switch styles

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 06:26 PM PST

    That's kind of unfortunate. One of my favorite things to do against Fallen Angels on the PC style switcher mod was to stop time and then switch to Swordmaster to Aerial Rave them to death during it. This isn't possible on the Switch version

    submitted by /u/Fugly_Jack
    [link] [comments]

    You CANNOT tell me that isn’t Mundus

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 07:36 PM PST

    I'm playing DMC3 on the switch! I was never able to have a good enough computer to play games so I never got the style switching mod, so this is my first experience with DMC3 Style Switching.

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 04:25 PM PST

    DMC3SE Crazy Combo Guide [Nintendo Switch]

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 10:57 AM PST

    I heard dmc3se on the switch can be played with a single joycon(at least the co-op). How does that work?

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 03:19 PM PST

    I mean a single joycon doesn't have a d-pad for style switching, nor does it have zl and zr for weapon switching. How does that work?

    submitted by /u/majds1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment