• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 23, 2020

    Devil May Cry Free Talk Sunday! What is up, Devil Hunter?

    Devil May Cry Free Talk Sunday! What is up, Devil Hunter?


    Free Talk Sunday! What is up, Devil Hunter?

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 06:32 AM PST

    Whatcha been up to this week? Playing any new games, go and see anything new, do anything exciting? Let's hear about it!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    I made Nero's Red Queen!

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 03:16 PM PST

    Felt pretty badass, might delete later

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 01:09 PM PST

    Them both falling at the same time was pretty satisfying ngl

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 04:30 PM PST

    The Official Switch Release Shitpost

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 08:36 PM PST

    Fury getting what it deserves!

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 08:09 AM PST

    Interesting..

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 11:50 AM PST

    What’s the name of the Mixtape

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 05:33 PM PST

    Nero by me

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 12:24 PM PST

    Just started using Reddit and wanted my first post to be Lady appreciation. Dandonfuga's lingerie queen Lady is one of my fave fanarts. Such a tasteful pinup. Especially love the detail to her abs

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 01:26 AM PST

    Has anyone seen this? I'm surprised no one thought to post it yet. What do you guys think it's gonna be? I really, really wish it's playable Vergil, Trish, and Lady but that's just way too much to hope for lmao

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 03:07 AM PST

    I do that, then I’ll have permission to die

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 06:10 AM PST

    Coop bloody palace downtime

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 01:22 PM PST

    I was today years old when I found out Jester's arena features a giant Jester.

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 07:59 PM PST

    "Bloom"

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 07:29 PM PST

    "Bloom"

    It's been awhile since I've posted art here. Here's a Vergil piece I finished a few weeks ago. :)

    I got more DMC art around, but, er... it's mostly body pillow art. Hur hur hur. XD

    \"Bloom\"

    submitted by /u/radius_zero
    [link] [comments]

    I was so close. Was hoping to get to Vergil 1 before this, but Cerberus has always been a wall for me.

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 07:05 PM PST

    You all hate mission 15 on DMC3 too right?

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 01:50 PM PST

    I'm almost scared to criticize this game here but mission 15 can eat my ass. I didn't even get that lost, I'm just offended by how it's made up of only irritating things.

    While we're here, Gigapede and Leviathan are not great either. >:(

    submitted by /u/SlimeStack
    [link] [comments]

    That feel when you're tempted to play DMC2 and dMc because you're so eager to play a new Devil May Cry game.

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 11:14 PM PST

    "To See One's Justice Through, A MAN MUST FIGHT FOR IT"

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 09:07 PM PST

    This is probably my favorite dmc weapon now, right next to Cavalier

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 07:53 AM PST

    Just got done with my second playthrough of DMC3, finally unlocked swordmaster level 3 after 15 hours of progress, and accidentally overwrote my only save with vergil losing it in the progress. AMA

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 03:38 PM PST

    it hurts

    submitted by /u/rubberhosed
    [link] [comments]

    Help! Let's make Vergil Nendoroid happen! ^_^

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 07:15 PM PST

    If you're into nendoroids like I am, and are as pleased by the release of Dante coming out this summer, then I'm sure you too are wondering if we're gonna see a Vergil.

    Well, it depends on us! The fans! á•™(⇀‸↼‶)á•—

    Not long ago, Good Smile Company (the wonderful people behind these adorable Nendoroid figures) released their New Product request form (this is one of the ways they determine what nendoroid figure to make next). The only way we're gonna see a Vergil Nendoroid in the future is if WE, the fans, demand for it. WE NEED TO MAKE OUR VOICES LOUD AND CLEAR. O(≧▽≦)O

    Below is a link to their request form. I've no idea how long they'll keep this up (apparently, they don't keep it up all the time and only release it during brief periods of time?).If ya'll can fill it out and request Vergil, then we might get lucky!

    https://partner.goodsmile.info/support/eng/productrequest/

    Devil hunters and fiends alike, LET'S MAKE THIS HAPPEN. Spread the word!

    submitted by /u/radius_zero
    [link] [comments]

    Sorry for the phone camera video. This is for documentation of a funny glitch/possible softlock

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 09:56 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment