• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 22, 2020

    Devil May Cry Wednesday Q&A Megathread - Ask your questions here!

    Devil May Cry Wednesday Q&A Megathread - Ask your questions here!


    Wednesday Q&A Megathread - Ask your questions here!

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 06:32 AM PST

    To help our users get their many questions answered, we have implemented weekly Wednesday Q&A megathreads!

    FAQ

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Few things more rewarding than this

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 02:10 PM PST

    Nero and dad looking like they're about to drop the hottest mixtape of 2020

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 05:04 PM PST

    I’m practicing on creating a new style but using Vergil instead of Nero this time around

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 08:16 AM PST

    Been awhile! I saw this pic of my Lady again n wanted it share it since the photog did an amazing job :'^)

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 06:53 PM PST

    Not sure if anyone else thought this but with the Neo Dante outfit in DmC, with its red bandages on black, always gave me abit of a Radio Gaga vibe. Someone needs to mod the mustacho El Donte into this as it seems like just the thing to get itself over

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 11:48 AM PST

    It’s been a while since I’ve seen an Ed, Edd n Eddy sound effects video.

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 06:30 PM PST

    I never could take those legends too literally. But I do know that Sparda had a heart.

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 06:04 PM PST

    i feel fulfilled

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 05:03 PM PST

    Best Dante Combo (DMC4) so far

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 07:29 PM PST

    Why Is the Deluxe Edition Upgrade of DMC 5 STILL unavailable?

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 04:09 PM PST

    I'm wanting to get the Deluxe Edition upgrade to have all the DLC for DMC 5 on Steam, yet it's still unavailable. Does anyone know why that is?

    submitted by /u/Godzalis-of-Irithyll
    [link] [comments]

    Best way to practice royal guard?

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 05:46 PM PST

    I want to try my hand at getting royal guard down, even though I never use it. What's the best way or enemy I could practice it with?

    submitted by /u/StridentBugle
    [link] [comments]

    A Dark Fate

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 09:50 PM PST

    Back again with another question.

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 07:15 PM PST

    So, I asked about DMC3 a few days ago and now im on mission 7. I just got the Siren's Shriek... Does I REALLY have to backtrack all the way to the dorr covered by flames in the Time chamber room (I think thats what its called). Don't answer specifically, just yes or no please.

    submitted by /u/RetroBiscuitMan
    [link] [comments]

    Tips for executing payline?

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 02:08 PM PST

    So I've been trying to incorporate payline into my combos more but I'm struggling to find consistency. I can consistently cancel it when I'm up close to the enemy but if I'm far away I almost never manage to cancel it on impact or else I just miss the enemy by a mile. Any advice?

    submitted by /u/Dante86dmc
    [link] [comments]

    Where the red orbs grow trophy

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 03:51 PM PST

    For some reason this trophy will not pop for me. Has anyone else experienced this and are there any known fixes? I haven't found anything on my own

    submitted by /u/freshprinceofbeller
    [link] [comments]

    "A TRIBUTE TO THE SPIRIT OF THE QUEEN!" - Classic Dante Vs Vergil - M19 DMD - Rebellion & Guns Only! No Damage (4K 60fps) - Anime& Franchise Tribute!

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 07:29 AM PST

    See if you all can come up with new and good stories for Nero in a DMC6

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 05:18 AM PST

    What allies can he gain other than just Lady and Trish, and what enemies for him to fight?

    Any new demonic and human forces for Nero to deal with?

    submitted by /u/henshinslayer
    [link] [comments]

    More small details and callbacks..

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 10:36 PM PST

    With it being almost a year since DMC5 released, I wanted to take the time to go through the other details in the game that I noticed. Please note that I personally saw them so just be respectful to others who have. I love this game and it makes me happy to always talk about it. Here goes:

    1. The opening scene to the final scene both mirror each other in a few ways: Nero and Nico both talk about Dante killing both of their fathers, the opening scene is nearing sunrise while the ending is nearly sunset, the record player both player Devil Trigger and a very subtle touch of "holiness" sprinkled in. Let me explain a bit: in the opening scene you can hear Nero changing the radio from the news to a woman who is asking in prayer. Considering his time in 4, this is why he turns off the radio, a general public PSA that he knows isn't what it really means. When he talks to Kyrie on the phone, we know she was the singer for the choir of the Order. The difference of course that this is a personal and sacred person to Nero's heart and he cares more about that much like he did in 4.
    2. There are different ways scenes play out based on how a character enters a scene. Not all scenes but simpler ones. In the prologue Nero can enter the scene with the Green Empusa in at least three different ways based on his movement. Nico's entrance scenes also change slightly when Nero has or lacks any Devil Breakers.
    3. The scene where Dante stabs himself in his home contrasts with Vergil in a very subtle way. For Dante he faces the family portrait and uses the combine swords to awaken the SDT. For Vergil he has his back turn to the family portrait and uses one sole sword to separate his forms to become Urizen. I feel the use of Griffon in that scene with Dante is intentional: in 1 his remarks on Dante's power being one of Sparda's and his "...but I cannot let you live" gives you the impression they could have been on a different mindset or even friendship. Griffon witnessing Dante transforming of course is blast back but also admired, almost to admit that he knew he could be more than his father after all. It's a stretch though.
    4. In one of the screenshot photos you can have taken on enemies to serve as a cute picture for the enemy bio, the one for Riot says "Somebody say sewer gators?" For fans of Capcom or Resident Evil, this is one for Re7 where at the beginning of the game you come across a van for a recording crew that has their transcript of Sewer Gators in it. The first tape you play also will have them say it to reinforce the point. It is also a boss/Crash Bandicoot-like segment in the remake of Resident Evil 2, where it is literally a giant gator in the sewers. Not so subtle.
    5. If you stun Malphas for a few and have rawhide equipped, you can pull her down to get in a few easy hits.
    6. The boss rush in Mission 14 represents more than Malphas' magic at play. I think it represents Vergil's conscious based on his association with three characters of different games. Goliath is the first time V meets Nero, Artemis contains Lady who he knows based on DMC3 and Cavaliere contains Trish who he knows based on DMC1. He is not present in Artemis' encounter however I think it lies more on him being well aware of how Vergil perceive each character. For Nero it's obvious that he is his son and the sole focus of the end fight. V doesn't appear in Lady's part because he (Vergil) regarded Lady in 3 nothing to him. Trish is talked to by V and remarks "I'm not your mommy V." which obviously is Vergil's subconscious of his mom seeping through.
    submitted by /u/PhantomKeef
    [link] [comments]

    Trying for a full run, the first half is the boring half, I'll do the second half when I get back from vacation.

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 08:53 AM PST

    Devil May Cry 5 Vergil (DMD) No Weapons No Damage

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 11:32 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment