• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 14, 2020

    Devil May Cry It's all coming together, boys

    Devil May Cry It's all coming together, boys


    It's all coming together, boys

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 06:36 AM PST

    NO DANTE DON'T EAT THAT IT'S YOUR ONLY TICKET TO SMASH

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 12:32 PM PST

    Everybody’s gangsta till the Dante main starts his loops

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 03:58 PM PST

    Playable deadweight

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 12:27 PM PST

    I was born January the year dmc 3 came out so I couldn’t join the hype train. I can however hop on the switch version train now lol

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 01:39 PM PST

    SOON...

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 03:15 PM PST

    First Combo I thought was SSStylish enough to post here

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 12:39 PM PST

    Hoes mad.

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 11:05 AM PST

    IT'S HAPPENING

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 06:40 AM PST

    So This Is Pretty Much Confirmed Right?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 10:22 AM PST

    Love this game and it shows

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 02:23 PM PST

    A Vergil doodle I made.

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 03:23 PM PST

    Calling it now, one of those dates for DMC is the announcement date for when Adi Shankar's DMC anime is coming out.

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 04:02 PM PST

    Leaked Dante Super Smash Bros Ultimate reveal

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 12:31 PM PST

    This party’s getting crazy?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 06:11 PM PST

    Since I’m pretty bad at the game decided to actually work on my combos. Since I can’t think that fast that means imma have to practice a lot lol. At least I have a start

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 04:57 PM PST

    Dante cancelled, Vergil confirmed

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 07:47 PM PST

    Someone wanted to know the story of how I met Reuben Langdon...

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 09:17 AM PST

    I'm on my break at work as I'm typing this so here's the story. Side note: I'm remembering as much as I can.

    Back in 2018, my boyfriend and a buddy of ours went to MomoCon in Atlanta, Georgia to hangout and have fun. They came back satisfied with the trip so we decided to plan for 2019 with unbeknownst to us that Reuben Langdon was invited. One day, I'm on my break, checking Twitter and I see that they were announcing guests and I see that alongside singer NateWantsToBattle(he unfortunately had to cancel), Reuben was announced as a guest. I nearly flipped out with DMC5 being hot on the heels of being released. I had already planned out my cosplay for MomoCon and one of them was my own OC for the series, Lillian.

    So anyway, MomoCon rolls around and I get in line for Reuben to sign my copy of DMC5. I am shaking with delight and I often looked back to a Dante cosplayer I met and became friends with and he smiled at me every time I mouthed "Oh my god" It now becomes my turn, and we greet each other and ask how the other is doing yada yada. He looks at me and at first he asks if I was doing a genderbent Dante(Note: Lillian has long white hair and wears all black). I laugh and say "No. She's an OC" Reuben's interest has been perked and he asks me to tell him a bit about her. I say that basically she's what I think of Dante were to have a kid and it's a girl. I tell him her name and that her nickname with Dante is Lilly(kinda makes sense). He asked me if it was based off of another name but I was so stoked about it that I forgot haha! I respond saying that I chose the name because I thought it looked cool.

    So after he signs my game and we take a picture with my phone, he pulls his out and we take a picture with his. I'm not lying! It's up on his Facebook page for proof! He tells me that he likes her and I almost started to cry. I tell him how DMC helped me get through a really bad heartbreak and he joked saying that it's the best way to get over a heartbreak and that's to shoot some demons and I start laughing.

    Later on, I post to Twitter and change my profile pic to us and Reuben's wife, who is such a sweetheart and is a sweet bean who needs to be protected, responded to the profile picture saying that it was awesome for us to meet(we've talked on Twitter a few times).

    So that's my story of how Reuben Langdon and I met! So yeah if y'all ever get the chance to meet Reuben, do it! He's super nice!

    submitted by /u/ArlinaBloodgrave23
    [link] [comments]

    I know I shouldn't get my hopes up, but either January 16 is one big coincidence....

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 03:21 PM PST

    Or Smash is gonna get crazy...

    submitted by /u/BluGundamu68
    [link] [comments]

    Dante when V is trying to get his attention

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 04:39 PM PST

    DMC 1 is as good as 3-5

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 08:05 PM PST

    I've been replaying it lately, because I have problems with replaying all these games all the time, and one always hits me at the same tier as 3-5. The difference is the fact that the combat isn't has versatile, due to its age, so it has to make up for it in atmosphere which is does disgustingly well. Between the item and enemy descriptions, which none of the other games do, you can learn so much about just a tiny island.

    Also shout out to the first Nelo Angelo boss fight where you are taunted to keep going after him and then in the final cut scene end up losing anyways, only to survive due to Eva's amulet... I could play that fight on loop for days.

    Thanks for listening, just wanted to talk about one of my favorite games!

    submitted by /u/FiniteCaesar
    [link] [comments]

    VERGIL FOR SMASH

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 12:19 PM PST

    Will a Special Edition for DMC5 be announced?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 06:59 PM PST

    When Dad says: "This has nothing to do with you..."

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 10:13 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment