• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 20, 2022

    Devil May Cry Lore Thursdays! Let's discuss some lore!

    Devil May Cry Lore Thursdays! Let's discuss some lore!


    Lore Thursdays! Let's discuss some lore!

    Posted: 20 Jan 2022 03:00 AM PST

    Got some interesting ideas about the lore and perhaps the future of the series? Let's discuss!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Spider

    Posted: 19 Jan 2022 05:30 PM PST

    ngl I was hoping we get one last mega fight on Mundus with Vergil\Dante and Trish

    Posted: 19 Jan 2022 11:41 PM PST

    i just remembered these memes i made some time ago

    Posted: 19 Jan 2022 05:38 PM PST

    Turbo mode on my new back paddles basically made Vergil a minigun

    Posted: 19 Jan 2022 08:48 PM PST

    This party is getting annoying

    Posted: 20 Jan 2022 01:22 AM PST

    I don't even remember how Bury the Light is anymore

    Posted: 19 Jan 2022 02:16 PM PST

    The gangs all here. Vergil is on top of course.

    Posted: 19 Jan 2022 12:15 PM PST

    A very short combo I threw together with Dante.

    Posted: 19 Jan 2022 02:37 PM PST

    Do you think if dante had actually died to urizen the main team would be able to win still? Why or why not?

    Posted: 19 Jan 2022 05:36 PM PST

    “...so it is written.”

    Posted: 19 Jan 2022 02:39 AM PST

    The pain is real

    Posted: 19 Jan 2022 03:22 AM PST

    Thank you for that. Now, I shall give you death in return.

    Posted: 19 Jan 2022 03:27 PM PST

    I've made a drawing featuring Lady in Dante's outfit from 5. Sorry for a weird looking Rebellion. Art by me, obviously.

    Posted: 19 Jan 2022 06:50 AM PST

    Well, i did it. that was one hell of a ride. also first platinum :D

    Posted: 19 Jan 2022 06:38 AM PST

    You've Heard of it Havent You? The Legend of Thomas.

    Posted: 20 Jan 2022 02:07 AM PST

    My first sync!

    Posted: 19 Jan 2022 03:47 PM PST

    An important step of proper construction work

    Posted: 20 Jan 2022 04:46 AM PST

    Question about secret mission 5 in DMC 1

    Posted: 19 Jan 2022 10:47 PM PST

    Just a question about secret mission 5 on DMC 1, Im on DmD and trying to get all the orbs I left behind and the secrets mission, probably a bad idea but I already started, I already pased mission 7 and even when I restared the mission several times the secret mission didn't activate, I remember activating it in my first play but just leave because I didn't want any secret mission but now just nothing, the only cause I can imagine now is that is because I'm on DmD but that doesn't make so much sense to me, so im asking

    Someone knows why the secret mission didn't trigger?

    submitted by /u/Purple_Reda
    [link] [comments]

    DEVIL NEVER CRY (DMC REBOOT) DANTE with Devil Trigger

    Posted: 19 Jan 2022 05:51 PM PST

    DMC5 has amazing gameplay and cutscenes that it captivated both me and my crush.

    Posted: 19 Jan 2022 09:15 AM PST

    TL:DR; I started streaming DMC5 privately on a discord server we share and she got hooked on the story, saying over and over again how handsome V is. This is also the first game where I watched every single cutscene in full, even the second time! I love DMC.

    So a two in one post here.

    Migrated from DMC4, really impressed with Nero as I suck with Dante, still spent 200+ hours on it and just got the chance to play DMC5 two days ago. Oh boooooy, let's just say that I'm motivated to play it straight for several hours! It is surreal.

    The cinematic is superb with details I can watch it again and again. Felt a tiny bit off about how all the crew aged but that's no biggie, everyone still looks charming. Might install DMC4 Nero mod for the second playthrough and that's the only thing I would like to change.

    Combat has its depth and not too hard compared to 4. Max-acting is a lot easier and JC is more than doable! I'm so happy with this. I'm gonna clear bloody palace so many times with this game.

    Now the second part, my crush.

    Context: Situation is complicated but there's no awkwardness for both of us.

    She is what one would call "quiet nerdy" girl. She has only played one pc game and that was an MMORPG almost 10 years ago, so not a gamer girl at all.

    We have a private discord server we are both in but mostly it's just she and I. I usually talk about DMC4 and she saw I played a few times. She probably looking forward to DMC5 too since I said that I won't move up until I clear bloody palace with both Nero and Dante.

    Now that I have been playing 5, she has been with me since the prologue. Every battle and cutscenes, we spent time experience it together and that makes me so blissful. She isn't well versed in English and I can roughly translate what was said but that's enough for her to get hooked. DMC5 is amazing!

    Now I'm at the Cerberus mission with Dante and she is super excited to go through it with me to see Vergil tomorrow. I hype her up to some degree, though who could resist? it's Vergil we are talking about.

    It's one thing that a game could make me this happy and it's even another level that said game lowkey wingman (wing-gaming?) my love interest lol.

    Thanks for reading, I thought it might be a good idea to share my positive feeling here.

    Stay Stylish, devil hunter!

    submitted by /u/feriou02
    [link] [comments]

    Combo System (Dmc 3)

    Posted: 19 Jan 2022 03:40 PM PST

    Hello! I purchased DmC HD Collection over the weekend and beat the first game rather quickly, didn't replay it at all. I skipped two, due to things that I heard online and moved straight into three.

    With the new combo system, I'm sort of lost. It feels really good getting an S, and sometimes an SSS, but I have no clue what I'm doing to get that rank.

    Any general advice for the combat system? The jump from one to three was massive but it is so much fun, but pretty much the only thing that I retained from one was the launcher, Ebony&Ivory and attack. Any general advice?

    Also, should I replay three after I beat it?

    submitted by /u/Worth_House_1542
    [link] [comments]

    I think they made a typo LOL

    Posted: 19 Jan 2022 05:16 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment