• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 23, 2022

    Devil May Cry Free Talk Sunday! What's up, Devil Hunter?

    Devil May Cry Free Talk Sunday! What's up, Devil Hunter?


    Free Talk Sunday! What's up, Devil Hunter?

    Posted: 23 Jan 2022 03:00 AM PST

    Whatcha been up to this week? Playing any new games, go and see anything new, do anything exciting? Let's hear about it!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Here's a reminder for all of you that Dan is actually a MASSIVE goofball

    Posted: 22 Jan 2022 09:45 PM PST

    V - Phonky Town

    Posted: 22 Jan 2022 01:09 PM PST

    I need a different game

    Posted: 22 Jan 2022 06:17 PM PST

    I've grown way too obsessed with DMC and Metal Gear Rising Revengeance. I need help or a different game to play which is similar to those games. Please recommend me something similar yet different. (Sorry for the poor phrasing).

    I've grown so obsessed that I'm wondering how my pillows would smell if Vergil or Raiden slept on them. What shampoo would these chads use? Does Vergil even need shampoo?

    submitted by /u/VenusLilithAversa
    [link] [comments]

    I want to start playing the series, but I can’t find which game to start! I am between deciding if to play DMC 1 or DMC: Devil May cry after all my research.

    Posted: 22 Jan 2022 06:41 PM PST

    Two sides of the same coin.

    Posted: 23 Jan 2022 01:11 AM PST

    Showing off my best Virgil clip, sorry for my friends talking in the background (this was for the achievement to defeat Dante with only yamato as well)

    Posted: 22 Jan 2022 01:36 PM PST

    Vergil be like...

    Posted: 22 Jan 2022 02:17 AM PST

    Mr. Incredible becomes canny, uncanny, and then MOTIVATED!

    Posted: 22 Jan 2022 01:19 AM PST

    Tobey Maguire Dances with Dante

    Posted: 22 Jan 2022 02:17 AM PST

    Do you think Eva stabbed Sparda with Sparda when they meet?

    Posted: 22 Jan 2022 12:21 PM PST

    That tradition must have started somewhere.

    submitted by /u/SuperLegenda
    [link] [comments]

    Made Some Mistakes Near the End but This Clip is Mostly Great

    Posted: 22 Jan 2022 09:27 AM PST

    Dante vs Doomguy

    Posted: 22 Jan 2022 02:20 AM PST

    Realistically who would win in a fight between Dante and Doomguy. Something I thought about while I beat both DMC5 and Doom Eternal recently.

    submitted by /u/Savage_166
    [link] [comments]

    Is it serious that we have to beat 3 Urizens on Bloody Palace without getting any life heal?

    Posted: 22 Jan 2022 06:49 AM PST

    qny idea how I could improve

    Posted: 22 Jan 2022 11:31 AM PST

    (5) I got to floor 90 in Bloody Palace for the first time, and the game crashed.

    Posted: 23 Jan 2022 02:47 AM PST

    My disappointment is immeasurable, and my day is ruined.

    submitted by /u/Allikrane
    [link] [comments]

    I'm so proud of myself.

    Posted: 22 Jan 2022 09:57 AM PST

    NOOOOOOOOOO!!!! MY MOTIVATION IS RUINED!!

    Posted: 21 Jan 2022 11:52 PM PST

    Getting “lost”/“tunnel-visioned” when doing Nero loop combo

    Posted: 22 Jan 2022 07:57 PM PST

    I have been practicing Nero's infinite juggle loop combo (High Roller > Attack + Exceed > Double Down > JC > Attack + Exceed…) I could somehow make to the second jump cancel but from that point on I kind of just panic and not knowing which step I am in and mess up the loop eventually.

    I tried slowing down but then the combo won't connect and just fall apart.

    How do you guys practice these combos that require a lot of button pressing and maintaining speed and consistency? I would really appreciate some advice.

    submitted by /u/cheukyi6
    [link] [comments]

    What happens if 2p dies in bloody palace 2 players DMC3?

    Posted: 22 Jan 2022 01:59 PM PST

    If they die during a boss, will it go to one screen instead of split? They are revived next fight if I win right? What's the catch?

    Does anyone else live in Pennsylvania? I need new DMC friends. It sucks that such a fun mode is local only. Fuck.

    submitted by /u/ZeroSuitBayonetta
    [link] [comments]

    Wow SoS really IS that easy

    Posted: 22 Jan 2022 05:15 PM PST

    5 hours ago I started SoS and I beat it just now. It really was that easy.

    The only reason I beat it was because I thought I was going to unlock Super Nero.

    Then after beating it, I learned that you only unlock that after DMD. 😔

    So, should I do Heaven or Hell, or Dante Must Die. Which one should I do first?

    This is DMC4 Btw

    submitted by /u/SomePenguin09
    [link] [comments]

    Suffering defeat after defeat the man’s mind was reaching its limit breaking down

    Posted: 21 Jan 2022 01:42 PM PST

    Louiseyhannah's Reaction to Dante Getting Lucifer

    Posted: 21 Jan 2022 01:50 PM PST

    Should I get Devil May Cry 5 + Vergil version or Devil May Cry 5 special edition version?

    Posted: 22 Jan 2022 01:25 PM PST

    I never played Devil May Cry 5, and I wanna buy it,

    I have a PS5,

    I don't really care about turbo mode and legendary dark knight difficulty mode,

    So should I get Devil May Cry 5 + Vergil version for 25 US dollars or Devil May Cry 5 special edition version for 35 US dollars? I don't care about turbo mode and legendary dark knight difficulty mode as I said before.... so is the special edition still worth the extra 10 US dollars in this case?

    submitted by /u/SaadIsmail1987
    [link] [comments]

    very hard is indeed very hard

    Posted: 22 Jan 2022 07:52 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment