• Breaking News

    Monday, January 10, 2022

    Devil May Cry DON'T YOU DARE SAY IT

    Devil May Cry DON'T YOU DARE SAY IT


    DON'T YOU DARE SAY IT

    Posted: 10 Jan 2022 08:15 PM PST

    The DMC community is amazing

    Posted: 10 Jan 2022 09:04 PM PST

    My god. I just… I will never ever have the ability to understand how anyone can master a game so fucking much that they can pull off what most in this sub would consider to be, like, Kindergarten levels of combos. As someone who got in DMC through DMC5 being one of the only PS5 games (but eventually played 1, 3, and most of 4), it blows my mind how I'm flat out playing the games wrong. As someone with slow processing and a need for structure, it's really hard for me to have the creativity and reflexes needed to pull off what you guys can do in game. Someone like me just casually fights Vergil on normal mode hoping not to die, yet getting my ass kicked ten times while doing the most basic of basic… well, I was gonna say combos, but it's more like simple hit and run attacks.

    Just wanna say, you guys are amazing. You guys make it look like your brains move faster than light, and are able to master video games in a way that literally nobody else can.

    submitted by /u/ShadowSolidus01
    [link] [comments]

    Some of my DMC5 screenshots. Feel free to use it as your wallpaper ;D !!

    Posted: 10 Jan 2022 10:15 PM PST

    Is it bad that I want to skip 1 and 2

    Posted: 10 Jan 2022 08:48 PM PST

    I finished 3 and my god that shit was so good I had an absolute blast playing it and it will definitely go down as one of my favorite games of all time. Now on the other hand I've beaten about 5 missions in 1 and am not having fun like at all, and I've already heard how terrible 2 is. Is it bad that I want to just watch the cutscenes online amd go to 4? 4 looks really fun

    submitted by /u/BurritoBoi930
    [link] [comments]

    Quick drive in DMC4

    Posted: 10 Jan 2022 09:47 PM PST

    I've tried for a couple days and looked up how and I can't figure it out, I can quick drive in 5 but not 4

    submitted by /u/Cecil_the_titan
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment