• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 12, 2021

    Devil May Cry Tech Talk Tuesday! Let's talk tech!

    Devil May Cry Tech Talk Tuesday! Let's talk tech!


    Tech Talk Tuesday! Let's talk tech!

    Posted: 12 Oct 2021 03:00 AM PDT

    It's Tuesday which means it's time for Tech Talk! Made any new discoveries? Need some help? This is the right place!

    **(This section will be updated continuously. It's a work in progress.)**

    ##Guides That Might Help

    #Devil May Cry 3

    [DMC3 Jump Cancelling Tutorial](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Lyqo4B0pm4)

    [SSStylish DMC3 Videos](https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLPzUSH_3x-XP_5_qH_Oq-dty9_7FowcSN)

    #Devil May Cry 4

    [DMC4 Dante Guide](https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=382466026)

    [DMC4 Nero Guide](https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=122408511)

    [DMC4 Vergil Guide](https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=940300052)

    [2bepower's DMC4 Dante Guide](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wh1nKT8G0Ro)

    [SSStylish DMC4 Videos](https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLPzUSH_3x-XMU2bVLXp6DPlE_VnbAWfnn)

    #Devil May Cry 5

    [DMC5 Nero Guide](https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1687831492)

    [DMC5 Dante Guide](https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1743588803)

    [DMC5 Ultimate Parry Guide & Showcase](https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1916287413)

    [SSStylish DMC5 Videos](https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLPzUSH_3x-XOfJ0NuVg2V6U4byRS6K10G)

    [Conqvist Guides DMC5 Videos](https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6eOflGUUlHgYdN2KNz4KxXxJOZuPHp8X)

    #Various DMC Games

    [Compiled YouTube Playlist of Various Tech](https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLPgqfEca-8OpIagN449oPf7hsR728PIr0)

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    What the hell is this?!

    Posted: 12 Oct 2021 10:42 AM PDT

    i can't believe i'm this attached to a character who had like 4 lines all together

    Posted: 12 Oct 2021 03:59 AM PDT

    So I found something that may have some Meme Potential

    Posted: 12 Oct 2021 07:16 AM PDT

    I got dmc5 some days ago and I'm quite new to the franchise, what do you think of this combo?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2021 07:57 AM PDT

    It can't be unseen!

    Posted: 12 Oct 2021 11:52 AM PDT

    Dante Reacts to “fan art” of Himself

    Posted: 12 Oct 2021 08:36 AM PDT

    What ifafter absorbing Sparda Dante got new aura color?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2021 01:31 PM PDT

    Criiiiiiiiiiiiimson Clooooooooooooooud (also gave V the reboot Vergil coat cause I love that mod)

    Posted: 12 Oct 2021 03:36 PM PDT

    Playing on Dante Must Die and just wanted to show how much I’ve improved from before

    Posted: 12 Oct 2021 04:00 PM PDT

    Favorite DMC Female Character.

    Posted: 12 Oct 2021 04:14 PM PDT

    Couldn't include Eva, Patty Lowell, Beryl or Matier, only six options. I wanted Nevan too but same issue.

    I chose Lucia, fight me.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/BossViper28
    [link] [comments]

    Rebellion 3D Model

    Posted: 12 Oct 2021 02:04 PM PDT

    That one time Dante teamed up with Ghost Rider and forced Mephisto to tear up his contract (UMvC3)

    Posted: 12 Oct 2021 03:32 AM PDT

    Let's say you're a human devil hunter and you got caught up in the worst demon invasion yet. You can stick with one of any DMC characters there. Who would you choose?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2021 12:11 PM PDT

    U Got that

    Posted: 11 Oct 2021 07:01 PM PDT

    Devil May Cry 2 is THE most depressing game I've ever played

    Posted: 12 Oct 2021 09:01 AM PDT

    Recently finished Devil May Cry 2 HD, and man was I underwhelmed. Everything about this game is underwhelming to the point that it's downright depressing.

    The art direction, colour design, lackluster and repetitive textures, sound design, simplistic combat system, level design, EVERYTHING about this game makes me feel depressed. It's the worst game I have ever played.

    The game was so easy I had to play it on DMD (the first Devil May Cry game I have ever played DMD on). The design choices feel incomplete and just poor. Transitioning from the first game to this?! Nope.

    The art style and textures all just look ugly. It's so grey/brown, lifeless, rushed and even notably repetitive.

    The Boss battles were garbage too and not very "Devil May Cry-like".

    The story was "okay", but nothing too special. It's the only part of the game that kept me going.

    I'm not touching this grey, underwhelming game ever again. No way.

    submitted by /u/Gamersnews32
    [link] [comments]

    How do I not suck at DMC?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2021 07:10 PM PDT

    For years I've always enjoyed DMC and hack and slashes like it but my issue is that I'm a button masher and now I want to git gud at these kinds of games. Do you guys have any tips on how to break out of the button mashing habit and actually play these games well?

    submitted by /u/MGFoxhound
    [link] [comments]

    Nero's Torture Chamber

    Posted: 12 Oct 2021 08:11 AM PDT

    Question about v and vergil

    Posted: 12 Oct 2021 06:31 PM PDT

    Is v a completely different person from Vergil or is it just Vergil's conscience in another body

    submitted by /u/swybayjingler
    [link] [comments]

    Silver Bullet works pretty well over this endgame scene in Metroid Dread (SPOILERS)

    Posted: 12 Oct 2021 03:42 PM PDT

    Dante visits Gura

    Posted: 12 Oct 2021 09:53 AM PDT

    How slow can I be?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2021 02:45 PM PDT

    I beat dmc5 an it was fun I love this game I'm not a pro but it's fun an cool so I'm playing as nero an my devil trigger not working I thinking it's my control (I'm was pressing L1 lmao) so I end up dieing an going to the training room an it still not working. (I'm still mashing L1😂) I got so mad I deleted the game an I went on Google an was like how use devil trigger nero it said it's the d pad bruh 😂how slow can I be ??

    submitted by /u/Majestic-Vanilla-378
    [link] [comments]

    Devil May Cry 6 Should Be A Prequel Where You Play As Sparda.

    Posted: 12 Oct 2021 07:37 PM PDT

    I think it would be nice to see how Sparda went from one of Mundus' greatest warriors to a traitor to the Demon World. There just seems to be so much potential there...how he got Rebellion and Yamato ( Were they demons themselves who were Sparda's comrades who believed in his cause only to be killed?), How he managed to finally defeat Mundus and sealed off the two worlds. Plus it would help solidify the canon since they keep adding stuff that he did. Picture DLC where he helps the people seal of Despair the Embodied, and where he continues to help keep the Human World safe from other demonic threats up until the end where he finally meets Eva.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Dead_Purple
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment