• Breaking News

    Sunday, September 5, 2021

    Devil May Cry Free Talk Sunday! What's up, Devil Hunter?

    Devil May Cry Free Talk Sunday! What's up, Devil Hunter?


    Free Talk Sunday! What's up, Devil Hunter?

    Posted: 05 Sep 2021 03:00 AM PDT

    Whatcha been up to this week? Playing any new games, go and see anything new, do anything exciting? Let's hear about it!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    San Japan with some devil hunters

    Posted: 05 Sep 2021 08:03 AM PDT

    hE wHo DeSiReS bUt AcT nOt, BrEeDs PeStIlEnCe.... MY ASS!

    Posted: 05 Sep 2021 12:39 PM PDT

    thots are temporary, pizza eternal

    Posted: 05 Sep 2021 05:12 PM PDT

    This is getting out of hand

    Posted: 05 Sep 2021 02:05 PM PDT

    This guy was ahead of his time

    Posted: 05 Sep 2021 03:35 AM PDT

    When is this happening? I'm tired of waiting :(

    Posted: 05 Sep 2021 03:04 AM PDT

    Another day, another shitpost. (Sorry, shitty caption here)

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 11:12 PM PDT

    started playing five days ago and now all of them are beaten! so hyped for dmc 4 & 5 :)

    Posted: 05 Sep 2021 05:19 AM PDT

    So, I just bought the HD collection. What's the Correct order to play them in?

    Posted: 05 Sep 2021 03:18 PM PDT

    So, I just bought the HD collection. What's the Correct order to play them in?

    I know that 3 is the first in chronological order but should I follow the numeration or not?

    https://preview.redd.it/jtvi5ejqerl71.png?width=1024&format=png&auto=webp&s=c6c386463c68a3057bc2de97a6d89202e3c9bde4

    submitted by /u/ML-XV
    [link] [comments]

    Tried DMC1 for the first time in 10+ years after thinking it was too hard when I was younger. This time it finally “clicked” and I’m over the moon with how good this game is

    Posted: 05 Sep 2021 11:22 AM PDT

    Last week I bought DMC3 with the intention of playing 3-5 since 3 is where everyone says the series "found its identity". I was definitely enjoying what I was playing, but felt like I would have greater appreciation of the story and gameplay evolution if I went back further, so I decided to roll up my sleeves and go back to DMC1.

    I enjoyed DMC1 as a kid, but never beat it because I thought it was too hard. My walls were: 1. Limited quantity of "continues" (yellow orbs) and increasing their price each time you bought one. 2. Being forced into using a yellow orb when you died, or having to restart a mission if you were out of orbs.

    These made the game feel insurmountable.

    However, two discoveries on this attempt changed things: * If you save at any time in a level and reload, you'll restart the level with all your orbs, abilities and items you had when you saved * Levels are deceptively short. In many levels, if you die, it only takes a few minutes to get back where you were.

    With this in mind, I realized any time I died I could load my save, start the level over with more red orbs than I started with, and keep trying. Even if I hit a difficulty wall, I'd eventually build up enough red orbs to power up Dante. Realizing I could permanently increase my health and devil trigger early on for relatively cheap, as well as learning to avoid purchasing green or yellow orbs, was also a huge discovery

    With this knowledge, I let go of my inhibitions and played more offensively and experimentally, and that's where the combat sings. The game actively rewards you for playing as aggressively as possible (at least on normal difficulty), keeping enemies and bosses staggered while you maximize damage and build up your style rating.

    With this strategy in mind, I was surprised that the biggest difficulty gate when I was younger, the first Dark Knight fight, was a total cinch so long as I laid on the pressure breaking his defense (didn't know you could do that!) and aggressively using Devil Trigger. From there, the game has been a total breeze. I made it to mission 16 in one sitting after playing for about 3 hours.

    I'm so, so excited to rediscover the origins of this series, revisit 2 next (I know, I know), and then finally tackle 3 onwards and fully appreciate this series.

    submitted by /u/devilmaydance
    [link] [comments]

    How to VAMPIRIC Metal in under a minute. Inspired by Devil May Cry AND Castlevania.

    Posted: 05 Sep 2021 05:40 AM PDT

    I did a thing

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 08:25 PM PDT

    Which is worse?

    Posted: 05 Sep 2021 06:29 PM PDT

    My first ever devil may cry game! I just finished mission 2 and I’m absolutely loving it! It’s like badass resident evil!

    Posted: 05 Sep 2021 02:52 AM PDT

    I'm Finally Getting Better At DMC4 Dante after training non stop for a week!

    Posted: 05 Sep 2021 07:19 PM PDT

    Do you ever think about the fact that Nero could Quad-Wield weapons now?

    Posted: 05 Sep 2021 12:15 PM PDT

    If Nero wanted to he could literally use both his normal hands and his wing arm hands to use a weapon.

    The thing that originally had me think about this was remembering a small comic where Dante 'un-fused' DSD into the Sparda and Rebellion and was showing off he could dual-Wield them, and my brain then just thought 'Nero could literally hold all of the Sparda Family's Swords and still use Red Queen. The only possible problem would be using the breaker arms since I don't know how well they actually grip things.

    Outside of the swords, there are a lot of options for how to use him basically having 4 arms in combat outside of the usual Buster mechanics. Maybe that could become a unique thing about his 'Style' going forward, changing between Buster mode and Quad-wield mode

    submitted by /u/Aster_the_Dragon
    [link] [comments]

    When I go number 1, I always get the triple S

    Posted: 05 Sep 2021 12:15 PM PDT

    Dante or Vergil

    Posted: 05 Sep 2021 07:13 AM PDT

    You have a sibling, would you rather be the Dante or the Vergil in the relationship?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/TheSanderDC
    [link] [comments]

    DDMK 2.7 Eva Lucia Mary Nightly 5 September 2021

    Posted: 05 Sep 2021 11:16 AM PDT

    "Dante... you dare approach me with that form!?"

    Posted: 05 Sep 2021 05:08 AM PDT

    [dmc3 spoiler] i need some help. does it have any weak point or weakness for something? these little monsters are worst

    Posted: 05 Sep 2021 03:30 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment